Torque

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
TorqueInduction.jpg

Dyno Torque Stock Vs Pipercross Induction Kit

Chris, resize the pictures. Too large to view. :)

What's the hp at the wheel?? .

As promised, I tried to attach as much picture as possible with the dyno charts. :D

But very sorry for the very BIG pictures which make it very hard for you guys to see and also the very poor and blur dyno charts as i have to manually take photo of chart as i don't have them in soft copy. :(

I got to rush now for a meeting... I will be back.. hehe..

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jun 30 2006, 01:00 PM
Chris, resize the pictures. Too large to view. :)

What's the hp at the wheel?? .
hehe.. I not good at IT... don't even know how to post pictures here till Mouse teach me.. hehe.. got to go now..

Tried one, but picture quality is so so. Must have taken with his handphone camera :p :D

Chris,
Where is this RS place and how much is the VIS Carbon Induction Kit???

mind sharing wiht us.. the cost of each items... thks a lot..

have u done any test with a drop-in pipercross b4..?.. how do the drop in stands with those u've mentioned.? im kinda interested on the drop in..

thks man.. !! HOPE TO hear fr u soon..!

scin,

RS impressive is in Puchong near tractor malaysia. We used their dyno services cause they are familiar with dynoing conti cars and their dyno are not as busy as the guys in sunway hence we got more time to test varies different filters.

All this are new Pipercross induction kits that are currently not readily available yet. That is why we were doing dyno test to determine which model really works for our UDM and then now i doing actual on road testing with the open pod 1st then the other models. Once confirm which is better, these filters will then be available in Malaysia, and you will be seeing them in some of the BMW tuning house soon. :)

But let me check what is the selling price in UK as well as in UUC USA. Will post them here later.

aaaah!
I can can be one of your on road testers.... hahaha
Also running a 328...

Originally posted by jsen@Jul 1 2006, 09:15 PM
mind sharing wiht us.. the cost of each items... thks a lot..

have u done any test with a drop-in pipercross b4..?.. how do the drop in stands with those u've mentioned.? im kinda interested on the drop in..

thks man.. !! HOPE TO hear fr u soon..!
Actually i was really wanting to test the Pipercross drop in filter as well but there were not in stock so couldn't do it.

But generally we tried and dynoed in many Japanese cars during year 2002-2003. And in general, most cars will have slight and noticeable power and torque with about 2-8bhp depending on the car. Although panel filter power improvement may not be as much as these induction kits, the improvement is right across the whole rev range.

Originally posted by scin@Jul 3 2006, 11:46 AM
aaaah!
I can can be one of your on road testers.... hahaha
Also running a 328...
hi ya,

Actually i will be taking the open pod induction kit with shield soon.

I can let you do test on the open pod induction FOC no problem, but you will have to pay my mech for installing and uninstalling the filter kit :D .

Still interested? :lol: PM me. hehe..

Can, but I more keen on the VIS carbon induction kit...
when can I try that one? and if I like it, how much would it cost la??
cheers

Top Bottom