Just bought a 323i, any builds?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jules, can draw me a map to place Lucky Taman Mayang, Where is that anyway? By Far, i came across e Bimmer shop in Sunway. But costly !!!

hum...i know this car...was azlans(beemer04) car before..very nice car n well kept n garaged..welcome to the e21 chapter,koreng..do join us bmw e21 club malaysia & singapore,here's the link http://www.bmwe21.invisioni.com

get a box body kit first the the wide 18'' wheels to match. why?

get the car to look good on the outside 1st.. can get laid very quickly

later do the interior.. can do it in the car

then enough la.. you'll be busy with chicks not time to modify car liao

uik..

Guru, r u serious?can 18' fit to e21? ive been told not exceeds 15' for e smooth drive?..whts ur view berg?

Greets,

welCUM, welCUM, welCUM.....

Since u r in Ampang area, look for mr Racun @ Jefree aka the part time mobile potong shop dude.

Last time I saw him, his car never ever completed, with many half cut parts & chop shop logos on his e30, kahkahkah.

Regards.

:D:D:D

Hyee

hahahaha, seriously, they go for half cuts ah?pm jeff yesterday. we'll b meeting them once my car been pimped by...hahaha

Koreng,

Directions to Lucky Tmn Mayang.

Coming along LDP towards DAMANSARA from SUNWAY, u keep left lane when u see the KELANA JAYA LRT station. ( ie dun go up ramp )

Keep left lane, then take FIRST left junction ( going to housing area, double lane road )

50m down this road, TURN LEFT at TRAFFIC LITES.....

Drive on 500m, u will see Lim Kwong Weng college on ur RIGHT,

Go anthor 50m and then see shop lots on RIGHT - mainly car workshops/spray painting shops.

Drive in the MIDDLE ROAD between the shop lots

All the way to end......LUCKY is last shop on LEFT. ( across road is huge BMW accessory shop forget name )

Price I heard is a bit high but good workmanship. MIne done at MRZ Sg Besi I dun dare recommend due to poor service......

Hope u find it....

Jules;194060 said:
Koreng,

All the way to end......LUCKY is last shop on LEFT. ( across road is huge BMW accessory shop forget name )

Hope u find it....

the middle shop is called struttgart la... now the sparepart shop, the 2nd hand shop and the accessory shop all combine to one liao :D

LUCKY i dunno leh..... :D

Greets,

Yup, that jeff dude, really, u ought to see his current ride, u will remember it forever, a never ending & uncompleted e30 project, keep changing rims, bodykits etc.

Regards.

:D:D:D

okay, we'll meet him one day. probably nxt month. come la for teh tarik. join us will u?nxt month..hehe

16" should be the most that you go for, however, price of tyres from 15" to 16" is diff, eg. 15" 205/50/15 - between RM200-250. 16" - 205/45/16 - between RM300-350 - rough estimate. Do your own checking for prices. - Pay more for quality and safety.

BTW, the sizes above are the correct size for the e21.

I have seen 17" on e21, but not 18" - very stretched look. Drivability would be questionable - especially with the roads in KL - potholes, manhole cover depressions (i.e., road resurfaced without the manhole being raised to the same level). Either you have to drive slowly or you'll have many dents on the rim.

Here's a couple with 17" and lowered

jeremyse21.jpg

P8290092.JPG

I think these are 16", could be wrong
DSC00945.JPG

Top Bottom