Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JFT63;688974 said:
They were into everything bro...Fantastic job and its worth every RM spent that day..

FYI, I haven't seen such nannies in my place..hehe

haha ... yup agreed bro, it's worth it. I had to drive the car slow takut pick up dirt and dust on the way home lol

initialM;688984 said:
RM35 for such a wash is cheap and worth it

supergripen;688988 said:
Ya lor... rm35 for a 3hour wash is dirt cheap man!

Gonna take my wife's ASX there first..

Yup what was supposed to be a RM35 car wash ended up easily being a RM65 car wash hehehe ... I got lucky since there weren't many cars i guess. I actually was quite embarrassed when paying time but Chris still insisted on RM35 even though they went above and beyond what was supposed to be and beyond my expectation. They have earned my respect and a customer :4:

On the next day on Raya Haji

SDC16690.jpg

SDC16691.jpg

nice!!!! I am definitely going there for a bath after long run up north next week for my F10!

dalcross;688998 said:
love the e46fanatics sticker!

yeah me too :4:

Eggie86;689008 said:
Bro, where's the tyre shine ah... Forgot to apply Tupps ah? :biggrin:

Hahaha ... I should have brought it along when send for a wash :p

ck318ci;689024 said:
nice!!!! I am definitely going there for a bath after long run up north next week for my F10!

Ahhh... F10 then pamper her you must! Another very good place i've heard but never been there yet is Autodetailer at Jaya One. That guy is like a legend among the detailers in M'sia. Can't imagined the price hehehe http://autodetailer.co

Eggie86;690723 said:
Haha, finally able to catch 4247 in the flesh today evening... :top:

Hahaha ... I was on my way to Autobahn for some check-up .... Bro you NEED to give me a ride in that Porsche! Sweet car, is it yours?

B33mEr;690746 said:
Hahaha ... I was on my way to Autobahn for some check-up .... Bro you NEED to give me a ride in that Porsche! Sweet car, is it yours?

Haha, where is this Autobahn?

My dad's ride... Hahaha.

B33mEr;690746 said:

Hay bro i didnt know you take it to Autobahn to....:D
Did a couple of things for mine there as well.

Eggie86;690757 said:

Bro Autobahn is located just after Esso (if not Caltex...can't remember now) which is just after Pyramid (same row). It's in one of the shops lots next to Esso (Caltex).

Eggie86;690757 said:

My dad's ride... Hahaha.

Nice!!! :top:

Autobahn is located in Sunway ... Run by a guy called Tan, he does mainly bimmers in fact all the cars there are bimmers lol Good service, will go there again definitely.

Autobahn address: No. 19, Jalan PJS 11/2, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Selangor, Malaysia

bimmerholic;690760 said:
Hay bro i didnt know you take it to Autobahn to....:D
Did a couple of things for mine there as well.

Bro Autobahn is located just after Esso (if not Caltex...can't remember now) which is just after Pyramid (same row). It's in one of the shops lots next to Esso (Caltex).

Well it's my 1st time going there after hearing good things about him and i can see why :4: Even met Albundy and another forumer as well hehehe ...
But seriously when going there have to give him a call 1st as he has limited space to service cars and today was a busy day for him ... Had to wait a few hours before he did mine.

Ahh thanks bro. I see. Yeah I realise there's a particular workshop there that only does Bimmers. Hehehe.

That's good!

B33mEr;690761 said:
Nice!!! :top:

Autobahn is located in Sunway ... Run by a guy called Tan, he does mainly bimmers in fact all the cars there are bimmers lol Good service, will go there again definitely.

Autobahn address: No. 19, Jalan PJS 11/2, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Selangor, Malaysia

B33mEr;688961 said:
One of the main guys even wears gloves on one hand to avoid smudges on the car surface ... I am impressed!
SDC16621.jpg

he even took off his shoes.hehehee. :rock:

B33mEr;693933 said:
Hahaha .. I didn't notice that .. You have a good eye on details bro :top:

almost missed that one, with a nice ride beside him.heheheh.

My last update of the year LOL

My last maintenance parts purchase of the year :4: Ori rear pads, brake pad sensor, oil filtter housing gasket and belt tensioner
image199.jpg

Decided to do only the rear brake pads and sensors as i need to buy a few more parts for the engine ...

Pads out of the box ... Ori bmw pads made by Textar
image204.jpg

Working on the rear brakes .. Rear disc has still a lot of life left
image214.jpg

image214.jpg

This is how thin the brake pads were when the lights came on
image218.jpg

image219.jpg

All done! :4:
image220.jpg

On to the right side
image225.jpg

Then installing the brake pad sensor:
image222.jpg

Seat the sensor proper on the pads the it's all done :top:
image226.jpg

Tip: After installing the pads and sensor, make sure you put in the key in position 2 and wait for 30 seconds. The light should go off ... lol It drove me nuts as the light was still on thinking that the mech cock-up the sensor installation or i got the wrong parts.

Drove out from the workshop and immediately did the brake bedding-in procedure ... Braking feels so good and feels more balanced now since i change the pads and disc on the front many moons ago (ideally you change pads front and back at the same time but not enough budget).

Well it's been more than 3 years since i've own my ride and it's been one hell of a joy ride lol. Ever since owning a UDM I've made a lot of friends and learn a lot of things about BMW's and cars in general. Here's looking at another year of driving pleasures, making new friends and wallet lightening exercise of the Ultimate Driving Machine :love:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS US ALL!!! :top:

wallet lightening exercise ehh? heheh, good one bro...happy new year tu u too

JFT63;701931 said:
wallet lightening exercise ehh? heheh, good one bro...happy new year tu u too

Alah jual je "estima" tu. beli 330 gerenti senyum sampai telinga

Top Bottom