Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;679373 said:
Bro, got check out OTR mag ah.. Seems that got genuine E46 ///M3 CSL for sale. The article said it is the only one out of two that are currently in Malaysia. Haha. Selling for RM270K...

Go splurge your lottery bro. :biggrin: :vroam:

Don't laaaa torture me like that :p Possibly the ultimate 3 series ///M ever?

ck318ci;680670 said:
What happened to your 18 Inch MV?

When I had my CI back in 05.. MV was the best design for E46 I reckon!
I had the Style 32 Staggered Radial design

34070_10150231603000503_524215502_13654810_2193210_n.jpg

This was my baby then

I still have the MV wheels with me ... I agree MV wheels looks sporty yet elegant it's definitely one of the best wheels for E46 but to clean and wash the wheels is a nightmare lol It took easily one hour plus to really clean those wheels every time i wash my car lol But once cleaned it looked really good indeed :4:

The style 32 is a handsome wheel it looks really good on e36, e38 and on e46 It just shows that it's one of those wheels that regardless of the car it just looks good on it :adore::adore::adore:

Eggie86;680840 said:
Those style 32s sure are awesome! :adore:

Agreed :4:

Hoi, 1 hour for all 4 rims???

Champion bro! Ever since changed to those Alpina rims, time spent cleaning the rims coated with eternally black brake dust has more than doubled. Hehehe. But not as long as you la. :biggrin:

Eggie86;681465 said:
Hoi, 1 hour for all 4 rims???

Champion bro! Ever since changed to those Alpina rims, time spent cleaning the rims coated with eternally black brake dust has more than doubled. Hehehe. But not as long as you la. :biggrin:

Sudah tua marrr lol :4:

hi bro you must be staying in ss19 cos i always see your car ! very catchy bro and nice car you have there ! been eye-ing for a few days already hahaha :)

Stanley9414;682801 said:
hi bro you must be staying in ss19 cos i always see your car ! very catchy bro and nice car you have there ! been eye-ing for a few days already hahaha :)

Hehehe ... Thanks bro :4: Yes I stay nearby, you're staying in SS19 too or nearby? Next time see me say hi lerr it's always good to meet fellow bmwcm forumer :top:. Oso subang TT is usually held there as well at restoran syed ss19 :4:

dalcross;685746 said:
alright. stone throw from my house. hope to see you boys there.

Come la. Never met you in person before bro... This B33mer also, didn't turn up last week. Haha. :biggrin:

dalcross;685333 said:
bila tt? tak pernah call pun.

Haha ... there's thread on Subang TT for a long time oredi lerr. As Eggie pointed out this 10th Nov got tt at syed ss19. Be there or be square lol

Eggie86;685749 said:
Come la. Never met you in person before bro... This B33mer also, didn't turn up last week. Haha. :biggrin:

I think you have lerrr ... he oso used to join Contilover tt last time hehe. Next week sure come :4:

So this past two weeks I was really suffering )and my family too) when the aircond was blowing warm air ... It was leaking before but at a slow rate needing to top up gas every 4-6 month but things got really bad two weeks ago. So kenot tahan especially this weather 'when it rains it pours' fogging up the wind screen and me having to open the window lol which resulted half of my self basah kuyup :4:

So after reading and researching on the forum decided to give Naidu a visit ... Send in the car at 12.30 and drive off at 7pm:

the boss Naidu with his worker
IMAG0625.jpg

the leaking coil which is made from Aluminium ... There's no copper coil replacement for E46 and E90 but there is for other models of BMW ... hmmm strange
IMAG0626.jpg

Old expansion valve though still in good condition ... Naidu recommends to change it anyways for good measure
IMAG0629.jpg

IMAG0627.jpg

New ori cooling coil by Behr ... It was already installed hence the pic of the box only :4:
IMAG0628.jpg

Old Receiver dryer ... New one already installed
IMAG0631.jpg

Looks like an artillery shell lol There's a date etches one the dryer which was 07/02 same date as the build of my car
IMAG0630.jpg

Naidu checking for leaking using the soap method :4:
IMAG0634.jpg

after a few wipe of the engine it looks clean again :4:

IMAG0637.jpg

IMAG0636.jpg

Total cost RM1800 now aircond using Ori coils, very cold have to wear sweater now :4: If using OEM coils it's RM1500 with one year warranty.

Now the really strange part is this if you opt to use OEM coils the warranty is 1 year BUT if you decide to use the Original coils the warranty is only 3 Months ... Whaaattt ?????? I was scratching my head trying to understand the logic of it but Naidu added that he has installed the Ori coils on several car and none have come back to him ever since except for one and the OEM coils have known to fail within a year or slightly after that.

The reason why 3 month (i'm guessing here after contemplating lol and make myself feel good :p) probably the BMW parts dealer which Naidu source from doesn't give the warranty it's from himself while the alternative OEM parts dealer does since it's manufacturer warranty (which is a major selling point).

But since I know the Ori parts have a higher QC standard I've decided to go against logical & financial reasons and opt for Ori coils. Besides he said he cab extend the warranty for extra month or two :4: Job well done and the guy knows his stuff around BMW plus he tops up my power steering fluid foc :rock:

Great updates bro. Guess your car is like a freezer or mini Antartica now eh? :biggrin:

Eggie86;686467 said:
Great updates bro. Guess your car is like a freezer or mini Antartica now eh? :biggrin:

Hahaha yup it's very cold now ... if anyone wants to transport penguin let me know i can create cold climate in my car wakakakaka :4:

initialM;686472 said:
How Naidu install the cooling coil? Did he dismantle the dashboard?

Yes he did and yup the dashboard must be taken out (confirm this with two workshop prior sending to naidu) but i didn't stayed to watch him take out the whole dash board though.

ICEMAN 13;686487 said:
ya engine oil cap is awsome bro ...where you got that from ?

Hehe thanks bro ... I got it from a chop shop in Puchong, green colour sign board ... if i'm not mistaken it's Chan used part. They used to advertise regularly on motortrader. Inside the shop they have a glass cabinet displaying various oil caps, aluminium pedals, wheel caps and etc. Got it for RM100 itu pun kena haggle the price ... A good place to source wheels too but their price is a bit on the high side.

Top Bottom