Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
B33mEr;772870 said:
Edit: Oh yes ... Selamat Hari Raya Adiladha and Happy Holidays everyone!!! :4:

Selamat Hari Raya Eidul-Adha bro and a belated congratulations on your splendid acquisition :top::top:.. somehow i missed the excitement last mth.. sigh..

Are you bringing your new babe for this wknd's ulu yam drive?

initialM;780820 said:
why u change from 4 tits plug to 1 tit plug? It makes the engine less horny la. hahaha

Hahaha ... read from e46fanatics forum on the good reviews of the denso iridium. I'll give it a few more thousand km's beofre i can give conclusibe judgement. if still feels a bit sluggish then i'll change to the quadruple tits hahaha :4:

_M_;780822 said:
Selamat Hari Raya Eidul-Adha bro and a belated congratulations on your splendid acquisition :top::top:.. somehow i missed the excitement last mth.. sigh..

Are you bringing your new babe for this wknd's ulu yam drive?

Hehe thanks bro ... Currently she's resting while waiting for the new sensors and fuel pump to arrive plus i need to upgrade my driving skills and familiarise with the car before i can take her for spirited drive :4: the raw driving experience is quite intimidating for me haha

Selamat Hari Raya to you too bro :top:

It's been awhile since i've updated this thread hehe ... Below are some of the work done to QuikSilver:

Replaced my Hamman replica lip with a new one .. starting with the removal of the old one
IMAG1287.jpg

Freshly painted hamann lip though i have to say they painted it very thin. Kinda disappointed with exotic mods
IMAG1296.jpg

Old and new side by side
IMAG1299.jpg

The fitting was excellent and snug nicely under the bunper :top:
IMAG1287.jpg

Installed LED angel eye which i bought off from mudah and installed by exotic mods ... Again installation was crappy to say the least
IMAG1309.jpg

Happy with the LED but not happy with the installation. Will redo it again later
IMAG1310.jpg

This is the mod that i have been looking forward for a loooong time which is to install a hid projector in the fog lamp housing :4:

Bought these from a mudah seller to replace my broken fog lamp
BMW-E46-LIGHT-FOG-C-CLR-1111.jpg

Then we proceed to modify the fog lamp housing
IMAG1317.jpg

Testing the lamp output and the cut-off line
IMAG1318.jpg

Side by side between the original adjuster with the one made in taiwan/china (original is the white adjuster). We had to reuse the old adjuster cos the new one is so flimsy ... It just shows the quality difference between ori and replica.
IMAG1322.jpg

Installation
IMAG1324.jpg

Done :4:
IMAG1325.jpg

Then replace one of the broken ballast with a new one
IMAG1330.jpg

The result
IMAG1334.jpg

IMAG1366.jpg

IMAG1367.jpg

Ohsemmmm :rock:
IMAG1368.jpg

Am very pleased with the mods ... I could actually drive at night with just turning on my angel eyes and my fog lamp ... Of course that would be against the law and you have to adjust high up which will glare the oncoming traffic .. in which it's a big no-no

IMAG1369.jpg

I have since adjusted the fog lamp level whereby the cut-off line is above the ankle at 5 feet away

Looking moarrr mantoppp broo!! :top:

Chantek porojector tu.. Ni yg da start gatal tangan ni :stupid:

Nice mod bro! Didn't even know there's an adjuster for the fog lamp. Should I put this on my next to-do mod list? Lol

Fireuz;797065 said:
Looking moarrr mantoppp broo!! :top:

Chantek porojector tu.. Ni yg da start gatal tangan ni :stupid:

Hehe thanks bro :top: Dah lama tak mod sebab dok kejar maintenance je ... Gatal tangan kanan xpe bro, tanda masyuk tu bro :) Jangan tangan kiri cukup haha :4:

wingzee;797120 said:
Nice mod bro! Didn't even know there's an adjuster for the fog lamp. Should I put this on my next to-do mod list? Lol

Thanks bro ... Yes it's a good mod to do ... the obvious safety aspect of it you could use the fog lamp as a true secondary light to better illuminate in situations such as fogs and heavy rain provided that you use 4300k bulb and not the 6000-8000k bulb (blueish to white) cos that would defeat the purpose :top:

consoglieri;797135 said:
sweet ride bro b33mer...

Thanks bro :4: But it's nothing lerr compared to your sexy ride bro :top:

anaksarawak;797136 said:

Looking for projector replacement

Where to find bro?[/QUOTE]

Will text you later as communicated earlier :top:

[QUOTE=Strider74;797152]Wohoho...fog lights ...hmm ....
Nicely done bro B33mer[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro :4:

Nice.

I have to look into changing my headlights and fog lights. The bulb holders have melted and the car is always "winking".

unstopables_7;798330 said:
nice mod bro..

Thanks bro :4:

ghostrider;798352 said:
Nice.

I have to look into changing my headlights and fog lights. The bulb holders have melted and the car is always "winking".

It's a perfect opportunity to mod or upgrade your lighting system bro :top: Do a bit of reading and research to know the pros and cons.

ICEMAN 68;798420 said:
e39 ///M5 foggies are the same as E46'ers ?

From what i know yes they're the same across all three i.e. M-Sport, M3 and M5

Top Bottom