Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
thanks bro B33mer for sharing...u have a clean engine bay...marvellous

I'm having the same symptoms as your la bro.. Just lucky cause need to refill gas after few months due to seldom use of my ride (but it's still drawn even in P mode anyway). I've superb feeling that my coil also kaput.

RM1800 is include with the installation?

JFT63;686500 said:
thanks bro B33mer for sharing...u have a clean engine bay...marvellous

Thanks bro ... The engine was detailed a few weeks ago. But usually I would just use ONR in a spray bottle and cloth. Spray and wipe :4:

Fireuz;686509 said:
I'm having the same symptoms as your la bro.. Just lucky cause need to refill gas after few months due to seldom use of my ride (but it's still drawn even in P mode anyway). I've superb feeling that my coil also kaput.

RM1800 is include with the installation?

Yes it includes installation. My advice is to let it be like that until the coil really bocor like my case. The reason is this every time you have to refill it will cost RM80 for every 4 - 5 month which is still very reasonable as opposed to spending 1.5k - 1.8k to replace it new. I changed it because if today refill the gas by tomorrow it's already gone hehe that's why change it.

sachseelan;686554 said:
All looking good

Enjoy

Thanks bro :4: Still enjoying driving the E46 immensely. Having said my roof lining and all all the pillars have finally succumb to gravity ... It seems they all decide to go down at the same time lol Spoke with a detailer today and he said that the problem even happen to a Porsche Cayman. Most probably the glue that holds the cloth kenot tahan our weather. Currently scoping out which shop can give the best material with the best workmanship with the right price. If you know any let me know :4:

B33mEr;686491 said:
Hehe thanks bro ... I got it from a chop shop in Puchong, green colour sign board ... if i'm not mistaken it's Chan used part. They used to advertise regularly on motortrader. Inside the shop they have a glass cabinet displaying various oil caps, aluminium pedals, wheel caps and etc. Got it for RM100 itu pun kena haggle the price ... A good place to source wheels too but their price is a bit on the high side.

the shop the corner one ....very close to zoggies drag circuit ?

when ya see the e46 330 coming at ya rear view ..MOVE AWAY ...he he he and now it's even colder ...

ICEMAN 13;687332 said:
the shop the corner one ....very close to zoggies drag circuit ?

when ya see the e46 330 coming at ya rear view ..MOVE AWAY ...he he he and now it's even colder ...

Hehe ... thanks bro but can't compared to your immaculate beauty ... Still set my heart racing whenever i see your ride :love:

The shop is in puchong perdana ... I will let you know once i check back my old motor trader magazine :4:

supergripen;688451 said:
Aiyoh bhai...what happened to your 18s??

I still have it, saja gatal nak try 17s :4: I may send it for refurbishment and maybe put on a new colour on the 18s.

So last Saturday after dropping off wife and kids at the in-laws, I got some time to send the car for a wash. while driving i remember bro NKOTB mentioned car nanny in glenmarie so i decided to drive around the glenmarie industrial hoping to find the place and find i did.

I park the car on the road side and i walk in and i was greeted by one of the business partners (Tio) i ask how much for a car wash he said it's RM35 for a wash ... I almost drop my jaw BUT since it's Raya Haji i said to myself 'Ahhh f**k it! The car needs to look good on Raya day lol' So I said ok sure why not. There were 2 other cars for washing and detailing but they said they can fit me in their schedule :4:

When they saw my car parked outside now their jaws were drop hahahahaha It was very dirty indeed with all the construction dust, exhaust smoke, grime residue mix with water and etc ... the other partners (Chris) join in, saw the car and said 'it will take some effort to REALLY clean your car and we usually charge RM65 for a 3 hour job' Ok when he mentioned 65 i already panic ... got enough money or not in my wallet? lol But since it's already 5.30 they may not have the 3 hours needed to do the job right he said. So it's a rm35 wash job and Chris ensured they will do the very best to clean as much as they can. So that's the background of the story ... On to the pics :4:

They start with vacuming and interior cleaning ... and it's one of the boss that is vacuuming my car (Tio)
SDC16574.jpg

Now that's what i call proper vacuming ... using a brush they vacuum every nook and cranny
SDC16575.jpg

Car being washed
SDC16600.jpg

So then i started asking Chris on how the business started he took me to the waiting room and start to explain it's history and origin. In the waiting room there were a mosaic of pics of the cars they have done this past two years

SDC16580.jpg

SDC16579.jpg

SDC16581.jpg

SDC16578.jpg

they even maintain the BMW drivers training car fleet ... impressive :top:
SDC16577.jpg

Ok back to the car wash ... car being reversed getting inside the compound because it was getting darker
SDC16603.jpg

SDC16604.jpg

To be continued later ... getting sleepy oredi :sleep:

B33mEr;688507 said:
I still have it, saja gatal nak try 17s :4: I may send it for refurbishment and maybe put on a new colour on the 18s.

Oh I see.. I sent my alloys for refurb and paint 3days back.Hopefully they'll come out good,went for hyperblack.Seems its all the craze right now among M3 driver to have their alloys painted black.

BTW might give Car Nanny a try..I was already impressed when I saw a pic of them vacuuming the aircon louvre slats.Very thorough.Mind sharing the exact location/landmark?

Which part of glenmarie? Must try in my next visit. Wanna see how good the nanny jilat my car.

More picss plssssssss

This kind of vacuming memang gua salute lah !!!
:77::77::77::77::77::77:

B33mEr;688510 said:
Now that's what i call proper vacuming ... using a brush they vacuum every nook and cranny
SDC16575.jpg

supergripen;688526 said:
Oh I see.. I sent my alloys for refurb and paint 3days back.Hopefully they'll come out good,went for hyperblack.Seems its all the craze right now among M3 driver to have their alloys painted black.

BTW might give Car Nanny a try..I was already impressed when I saw a pic of them vacuuming the aircon louvre slats.Very thorough.Mind sharing the exact location/landmark?

You're repainting your forgestar alloys in hyperblack? Can't wait to see the results do post up the pics.

Car Nanny is located in Glenmarie behind the porchse dealer Google Map of car nanny:- http://g.co/maps/kcfkx Their website:- www.carnanny.com.my

initialM;688527 said:
Which part of glenmarie? Must try in my next visit. Wanna see how good the nanny jilat my car.

More picss plssssssss

Dun worry bro they really know how to jilat just make sure you have ample time hehehe ... Will upload the rest of the pics in a minute :D

Petrus;688675 said:
This kind of vacuming memang gua salute lah !!!
:77::77::77::77::77::77:

Hehehe betul bro ... bukan murah tapi memang berbaloi :top:

Part 2

Anyway just before they get the car inside, Chris was showing me the inside of the wheels ... wow that's really thorough for a car wash!
SDC16601.jpg

CLEAN!!! :4:
SDC16602.jpg

Car is inside the shop for dry cleaning
SDC16605.jpg

SDC16606.jpg

SDC16608.jpg

My interior desperately needs a freshen up with new parts huhuhu ... Leather on the driver seat is really worn but no tear though
SDC16610.jpg

Reflection :4:
SDC16607.jpg

Cleaned the interior thoroughly
SDC16611.jpg

Chris himself was surprised to see the car looking glossy and shining after the wash ... That tells how dirty the car was prior washing hehe
SDC16613.jpg

So he switch on the halogen lamp to inspect the paint condition and also the surface ... He was impressed :4: I told him the car had just recently went for detailing at Top Best ss19.
SDC16617.jpg

When it comes to windscreens and windows these guys take it seriously! The additional lights enable to see any streaks on the glass
SDC16622.jpg

One of the main guys even wears gloves on one hand to avoid smudges on the car surface ... I am impressed!
SDC16621.jpg

SDC16620.jpg

Chris hunting for streaks or smudges on rear and front windsreen
SDC16618.jpg

Even the boot area is cleaned ...
SDC16624.jpg

Bird's eye view of the car :4:
SDC16616.jpg

SDC16615.jpg

One final inspection from the boss
SDC16625.jpg

End result :4:

SDC16626.jpg

SDC16628.jpg

They even put my daughter shoes very neatly :top:
SDC16629.jpg

Thanx bro.. will try them out very soon.Need to send the 335 for paint touch-up first as the front bumper is already very badly scarred by stonechips and the left side of the car has got a deep scratch lengthwise,thanx to some jealous mindless yobs.
Bila cuci sendiri all the watermarks tak hilang pun..nak polish sendiri memang takder masa.Thsi shud be a good place to start.

Wah...sampai malam diorang cuci kete haha:)

supergripen;688962 said:
Thanx bro.. will try them out very soon.Need to send the 335 for paint touch-up first as the front bumper is already very badly scarred by stonechips and the left side of the car has got a deep scratch lengthwise,thanx to some jealous mindless yobs.
Bila cuci sendiri all the watermarks tak hilang pun..nak polish sendiri memang takder masa.Thsi shud be a good place to start.

Wah...sampai malam diorang cuci kete haha:)

Haha they were so into it it actually took slightly over 3 hours by the time i took the car out ... They're really passionate about detailing and customer service. They definitely get my vote :top: About touching up maybe you can give them a call or pay them a visit 1st. Maybe they can touch up the paint for you or recommend you the next course of action.

aidilj;688963 said:
E46 perfection! :top::top:

Hehe Thanks bro :4: I wish it was true but the car needs a lot of work huhu

They were into everything bro...Fantastic job and its worth every RM spent that day..

FYI, I haven't seen such nannies in my place..hehe

Top Bottom