Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Fireuz;678519 said:
Perghh... Soo kilat.... Where is this detailing shop, bro..? For me, rated as 6 out of 10 is good enough compare with Guna Car Wash and Wax Ent. Haha :cool:

Btw, what happen to your right fog lamp? Looks broken..? or just camera image? :fisheye:

Thanks bro ... The shop is located in SS19 Subang Jaya further down from Syed's Restaurant. Yup my fog light broken huhuhu ... One of many things that needs replacing :(

initialM;678521 said:
Wah lucky not much damage. Nevertheless it hurts to see that. Hope you'll get the compensation.
U ordering the msport window panel? from where? PM me the contact. TQ

Yup lucky not much damage ... Tak sampai seminggu aku clay and wax the car myself huhuhu then that thing happen :(
Will PM you the details

Deuce;678524 said:
nice ride there b33mer!

Thanks bro :4:

Nice updates bro...

Wah, not clay and wax yourself ah bro? Hehehe. Great work done on ur 330i bro. I noticed the rear, left side tyre, the roundel on the rim not as shiny as the others? Matte finish ka? :biggrin:

Anyways, hope they'll rectify and foot the repairs for that mishap. Such a pain man...

Eggie86;678546 said:
Nice updates bro...

Wah, not clay and wax yourself ah bro? Hehehe. Great work done on ur 330i bro. I noticed the rear, left side tyre, the roundel on the rim not as shiny as the others? Matte finish ka? :biggrin:

Anyways, hope they'll rectify and foot the repairs for that mishap. Such a pain man...

A week before the incident i did spend like an hour washing and claying the whole car lol :4: When it happened not only on the window but dust and chips of cement got on to the roof of the car that's why send my baby out for full detail. About the roundels the CF roundels has lost it's lustre as the plastic laminate absorb the brake dust and water. Have to replace new lerrr in the meantime i'll be using the OEM roundel back.

I hope they can settle this matter asap too ...

Bro
Even the roundels was missing but your UDM still very..very..kilat lah..sakit my mata huh....:top::top::top:

Alex5522;678642 said:
Bro
Even the roundels was missing but your UDM still very..very..kilat lah..sakit my mata huh....:top::top::top:

Hehehe ... Thanks bro :4: I need to get a proper camera huhu :)

B33mEr;678640 said:
A week before the incident i did spend like an hour washing and claying the whole car lol :4: When it happened not only on the window but dust and chips of cement got on to the roof of the car that's why send my baby out for full detail. About the roundels the CF roundels has lost it's lustre as the plastic laminate absorb the brake dust and water. Have to replace new lerrr in the meantime i'll be using the OEM roundel back.

I hope they can settle this matter asap too ...

Ooh, nothing but a good wash and wax session to relieve some tension. Kinda therapeutic eh? Haha. Tiring but well-worth the hassle when you watch water beading away when it rains. :top:

Alex5522;678642 said:
Bro

Don't worry bro. For him, everything also must KILAT bro... Top to toe, every single thing. If you get what I mean. :biggrin:

Wahahahaha. :vroam:

Eggie86;678645 said:
Ooh, nothing but a good wash and wax session to relieve some tension. Kinda therapeutic eh? Haha. Tiring but well-worth the hassle when you watch water beading away when it rains. :top:

Don't worry bro. For him, everything also must KILAT bro... Top to toe, every single thing. If you get what I mean. :biggrin:

Wahahahaha. :vroam:

Hahahaha ... very funny :p

Eggie86;678884 said:
Yalah, car top to toe mah... :vroam:

You sure arrrr lol

sachseelan;678889 said:
nice kilat work...

and pls put back your 18's .... :tongue:

cheers..

Yes you're right bro ... I do miss the 18's looks and the cornering poise. Will change back to 18's once the budget permits. Been looking at a certain OEM rims that's just so sexy on a E46 :4:

B33mEr;679351 said:
Hahaha ... how i wish! :p

Bro, got check out OTR mag ah.. Seems that got genuine E46 ///M3 CSL for sale. The article said it is the only one out of two that are currently in Malaysia. Haha. Selling for RM270K...

Go splurge your lottery bro. :biggrin: :vroam:

What happened to your 18 Inch MV?

When I had my CI back in 05.. MV was the best design for E46 I reckon!
I had the Style 32 Staggered Radial design

34070_10150231603000503_524215502_13654810_2193210_n.jpg

This was my baby then

Top Bottom