Swisscash, for god sake it is real!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kar092000

Club Guest
Dear bros UDM, Just to share my experiance, i was approached by a fren who was also my classmate while we were in the uni years ago about a year ago. I just dont believe in this so called alternative investment then. Therefore i just politely rejected his offer to join him to invest in this so called swisscash investment. Last nite i met him and guess what??, his life just changed from what i know him a year ago. He really made it!!!. He earned more than RM100k in just 3 month after joining the F**kin' thing. I was so impressed with him and I am thinking of investing too. Should i or shouldnt i?. Bros who have experiance in this offshore investment please advise. cheers...!!!!

Ponzi. Pls be careful. Been there done that. learnt from mistake. An expensive lesson.

heard about it too...

its too good to be true.. but it seems that my fren is really earning that much now..

but for me, there is no way for easy cash on this planet... just my 2 cents

zamtresco said:
heard about it too...

its too good to be true.. but it seems that my fren is really earning that much now..

but for me, there is no way for easy cash on this planet... just my 2 cents

zamtresco, ur fren also earning that mush also aa..?? ermm, if they can do why cant we..?? but maybe lady luck is always on they side huh. still thinking...:confused: . thinking of changing rims for my udm, if invest have to kiv. if sucessful can change to better rims, if kaput liao no rims at all. :rolleyes:

Well, if you do have some "spare" cash and if you lost it all it wouldnt make you jump off a building, then why not give it a try.

This is a mutual fund promising returns of 20% over investment.
Sounds too good to be true but heck, you'll never know....

Which brings to mind some years ago of one of our local "double your money" in weeks pyramid scheme which burnt quite a few ppl. It got outlawed by the authorities...

In the investment world, 20% return is ridiculously high, it's let playing in Hedge Funds. For mutual funds to return 20% , dream on man.

This is an obvious a ponzi scheme. This is how it works, if you wanna make a fast buck, get in quick and get out quick, before it collapse. Those who enter last will die. But then again, you would never know if you are the last to enter.

Like I've said before, been there done that. So, good luck! :cool:

Hi kar092000,
Why not u try and let us know hehe
The best way is to use money or amount that you can afford to lose.
Gd luck and may the force be with u ;)

theCROW said:
Hi kar092000,
Why not u try and let us know hehe
The best way is to use money or amount that you can afford to lose.
Gd luck and may the force be with u ;)

theCROW, just ordered 1000USD investments point, gamble lorr and there goes my new rims. will update u guys if it really happen or not. just get my finger crossed for the next 8 month, if can survive for the next 8 mth, i will get back that 1000USD, if not my UDM will be on the same old rims for another year:(

the first 1% that join in first, will always get the return. the rest tunggulah! just becareful, money don't come from tree!

Take it as a gamble, and not an investment. Macam in Genting lah. :)

Best of luck! :eek:

Yup, agree with aramis... we won't know how long the swisscash will last. So it's all depends on you. So far so good i can see.

Think there was a write-up on this in the Star or some local papers few weeks ago - seems the whole thing is a scam and obviously, the 1st few who went in has to be paid in order to attract the 'rest'....

The Swiss government has already confirmed that this thing has nothing to do with their country.

burn said:
the first 1% that join in first, will always get the return. the rest tunggulah! just becareful, money don't come from tree!

just to add nothing in life is free.

i've a work buddy that's invested into this scheme ...and he's been getting his returns --so far so good ..4 months already ..

Work hard n smart to earn money ... thats the best way and u will get your satisfaction n will be successful

trust me lah...ive been into these type of scheme b 4..

I put in Rm10K into one and manage to get back my capital within 3 months, for the subsequent profit, I "re-invested" and I was at Rm80K once before the company went missing.

Agreed with Aramis, it is probably too late to join this ponzi now.

kar092000, you should have done a google search on 'swisscash' and spend some days reading some of the online forums before ordering that 1K epoints from your 'friend'.

Summary:
- Bank Negara and Swiss embassy has issued a warning statement long ago
- recently SC has stopped using bank(TT) as one of the investment/earnings withdrawal media. All transactions are to go through some so-called 'agent'. This is a very clear indication of a collapsing HYIP!
- oh yes, it gives 200% ROI over 15 months period. So, be happy if you have past the 4th month and managed to exchange your epoints for real ringgits.

It was an opportunity introduced to me and I covetously accepted. My unit has gone past the first 12 months, 3 more months to go provided there are enuf newbies feeding the early birds like me...

Just stay away ppl.

Top Bottom