It's high time for me to sign up as an OM..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dear OMs, may i know how long does it takes to make me turn to blue? Just made payment & submit the form on monday... tq in advance

From my experience, it took me about two weeks before my nick turned blue when I applied earlier this year.

So, give or take from moment form and payment is made, and I believe the Committee are doing their best to process all the recent applications as quickly as they could. :top:

ezzo369;657350 said:
Cannot tahan to see my fleet signing in, so i just made payment 2011/2012 season to Mr VP. Glad no need to buy baju raya as i will get one with blue white roundel stitch soon:67::36::36:

bro,

u plan to wear the baju for raya day 1 to ??...quality challenge......

Eggie86;657362 said:
Congrats guys! Can't wait to usher you guys with a warm welcome to the blue side! :top:

common, dpn't talk so much give a hug first!! hahahahah

Anthony5785;658063 said:
common, dpn't talk so much give a hug first!! hahahahah

Hahaha. Why hug la... Another drive would be great to meet up with you guys and marvel at your awesome rides. :adore:

guys, i think i just turned blue:36::36: Tq to the committee members for being able to burn the midnight oil just to process my applications. it's all began 4 years ago being a stalker, 7 months forumer and now OM :36::congrats:

Turned blue nick already..must thank all CMs for the approval..most importantly to mr VP who always gives assistance and guide to make it happen..thanks to my fellow new OMs ezzo, apiz and anthony (the 3 musketeers) too..our Johor TT can turn official one bros...

JFT63;658672 said:
Turned blue nick already..must thank all CMs for the approval..most importantly to mr VP who always gives assistance and guide to make it happen..thanks to my fellow new OMs ezzo, apiz and anthony (the 3 musketeers) too..our Johor TT can turn official one bros...

Congrats bro!! It is MR300 well-spent!! The club needs more OMs!! Keep it up!!

docrayboy;658685 said:
Congrats bro!! It is MR300 well-spent!! The club needs more OMs!! Keep it up!!

Thanks doc, am now feeling as part of the family..

Top Bottom