Cheated!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiyo small aircond vent also cannot post ke? So how?

Seller wants to post, but the buyer denies. Bila mau setel?

yat325;752103 said:
salam n hai 1 malaysia...let me reveil ...thats me who. the ayahtollah a.k.a ntslaca mean it..yes i admit that iam the seller for the aircond vent/grill for rm150..here we go...the story begin....this gentlement searching for this part for long time ago,if not mistaken disember last yr....then me come n offered to him to source the parts and ask him to bank in to my acount..

then i manage to get it for him,but time for we to meet each other to pass the part alwayz clash..bcoz me at kl n him at pining..futhermore me bz with my tight work shedule,n alwaz need to go outstation that time...n this gentlement oso bz with his magician show until thiland n bengkok..but i never once ignore his call n sms....one day i let him know that i will be at pining due my work there,so in the same time we can meet to pass the part, but sundenly cancelled it due my work here in kl not satle yet..

so i let him know, he said its ok we find another time that we both r free to meet....but still no luck..sometimes he called me but iam not in kl, n sometimes i called him, n him not in kl...so this thing jadi panjang n tergantung...until one day if not mistaken on 17/04/2012 i call again this gentlement n ask, bro i had u parts with me so long oridi..so what is the best solution ??? he said nevermind yat,its ok,n will find time to trun kl n meet me..

then i suggest y not this coming 21 april there is unoficial drive to pangkor n sepatutny i will joinit as well,but last minute need to pull out..but that time bro aidilj from the pining chapter r joining the drive so i can pass the part to him,n he will pass it to u back at pining...but this gentlement refuse not to..so my last suggestion just give me ur full address n will sent it to u by citylink..he oso refuse..so till the end of the conversatition,he said its ok la bro no need to rush la ..will find other time n will let me know when his coming from pining..

but untill now this gentlement never sms me,call me,or pm me...sundenly this thread appear...thats y my first respon to this thread "sad but true"....

if all this mistake come from me, iam personally mohon ampun n maaf to this gentlement n our forumer n expecially to the club..btw the parts still with me,, n lg lama i simpan i will pasang at my car lor..heheheheh.... all this just miscomunicate between me with the buyer..n i will not acuse or blame him for this misshelp n for the trouble it couse..

btw if i penipu i will not revail my car,my car no, n joining the tt even the club drive...so guys iam not deffending my self but this r my tru story...n tanx again to bro herbert for averything...n so sory guys keep u all guys wondering... PEACE

haywire;752148 said:
Aiyo small aircond vent also cannot post ke? So how?

Seller wants to post, but the buyer denies. Bila mau setel?

So, to make things better, yat325, just give him back his money. then it's settled.

So difficult for a sale. i have sold stuff to Indonesia, Hong Kong an Sabah right to Malacca using Pos Laju only and had no problems...i even buy insurance for the items.

So, next time, buyer n seller must agree on the 'transfer of goods' and cost of posting for a good sale.

yat325;752103 said:
salam n hai 1 malaysia...let me reveil ...thats me who. the ayahtollah a.k.a ntslaca mean it..yes i admit that iam the seller for the aircond vent/grill for rm150..here we go...the story begin....this gentlement searching for this part for long time ago,if not mistaken disember last yr....then me come n offered to him to source the parts and ask him to bank in to my acount..

then i manage to get it for him,but time for we to meet each other to pass the part alwayz clash..bcoz me at kl n him at pining..futhermore me bz with my tight work shedule,n alwaz need to go outstation that time...n this gentlement oso bz with his magician show until thiland n bengkok..but i never once ignore his call n sms....one day i let him know that i will be at pining due my work there,so in the same time we can meet to pass the part, but sundenly cancelled it due my work here in kl not satle yet..

so i let him know, he said its ok we find another time that we both r free to meet....but still no luck..sometimes he called me but iam not in kl, n sometimes i called him, n him not in kl...so this thing jadi panjang n tergantung...until one day if not mistaken on 17/04/2012 i call again this gentlement n ask, bro i had u parts with me so long oridi..so what is the best solution ??? he said nevermind yat,its ok,n will find time to trun kl n meet me..

then i suggest y not this coming 21 april there is unoficial drive to pangkor n sepatutny i will joinit as well,but last minute need to pull out..but that time bro aidilj from the pining chapter r joining the drive so i can pass the part to him,n he will pass it to u back at pining...but this gentlement refuse not to..so my last suggestion just give me ur full address n will sent it to u by citylink..he oso refuse..so till the end of the conversatition,he said its ok la bro no need to rush la ..will find other time n will let me know when his coming from pining..

but untill now this gentlement never sms me,call me,or pm me...sundenly this thread appear...thats y my first respon to this thread "sad but true"....

if all this mistake come from me, iam personally mohon ampun n maaf to this gentlement n our forumer n expecially to the club..btw the parts still with me,, n lg lama i simpan i will pasang at my car lor..heheheheh.... all this just miscomunicate between me with the buyer..n i will not acuse or blame him for this misshelp n for the trouble it couse..

btw if i penipu i will not revail my car,my car no, n joining the tt even the club drive...so guys iam not deffending my self but this r my tru story...n tanx again to bro herbert for averything...n so sory guys keep u all guys wondering... PEACE

Bro ... our deal also didn't happen because of your timing, i deposited the money that you ask for and i waited for more than 3 weeks for the supposedly tires from Japan but never got it. Every time something came up, fed up i give you an ultimatum to refund back my deposit which you finally did.

It has caused me inconvenienced because i had pass up other opportunities to purchase other tires that was available to me at that time believing that the tires are on it's way

The problem is you APPROACH people telling that you can supply them and then ask the money to be deposited into your bank account. After that it's a series of events that came up like logistic problem lah and so on ... That's why i don't blame the OP for feeling he got cheated because i felt the same way too even though the money was refunded eventually by you

Bro yat325 I hope from now onwards whenever you want to approach OM or GC offering to sell or "help", do carry out what is promised and don't ask for deposits instead make it a COD affair.

Sorry for hijacking this thread but i just want to vent out my recent experience with yat325.

from the clarification made, it's weird that one seek out club guests and members to offer his service and when a deal is made, all excuses about no time, busy and bad timing arises...what kind of business/ services he is trying to offer then? with the sharing of experience from Beemer, that's two cases which is evident that this club guest is not fit to offer any services here in our Club's forum. To avoid any future inconveniences to others, I believe the CM can do something about this...by issuing warning or to bar this person from seeking to offer his service...

also action should be taken on the thread starter for multi-nicking...

Maybe a nice story to cool things down abit and to share that not all in BMWCM selling stuff are cheaters...since its a Hot topic now..

I recently concluded a deal with a certain gentleman with the nick jkp to buy his E39 540i Brake Set which consisted of Front & Rear Calipers, 4 Discs, Brake Pads and Dust Cover. After money exchanged hands, we made a gentleman's agreement that if in anycase any of the parts were faulty or unfit for use I would call him, sure enough during installation it was found that all 4 brake discs were too thin to be used and cannot be skimmed anymore....called the seller and he responded almost immediately by meeting me at the workshop and after looking at the discs he also agreed that its destined for the scrapyard. One of the main reason why I bought this brake set was I needed new discs as mine has reached its end of service. As such the whole deal was no more a steal as I have now to get new discs. We started to discuss on how we could settle this issue , he could have easily said that he bought it from the chop shop and he was also a victim and he also cant return them as its been awhile since he bought them, but No, he agreed with my suggestion to refund me half the cost of the total purchase price of the new discs without much haggling accept to ask for a RM30 discount to round up the figure. He gave me cash but was short of RM100 and said that he will transfer the balance to me later that day...2hrs later I rcvd an sms from him to say that he has transferred the balance to my bank account. After what I recently went through with some unethical people here, this was really a breathe of fresh air and if there were more people like this in this forum/world we neednt have to worry abt armageddon happening anytime soon.

XXX;752225 said:
Maybe a nice story to cool things down abit and to share that not all in BMWCM selling stuff are cheaters...since its a Hot topic now..

I recently concluded a deal with a certain gentleman with the nick jkp to buy his E39 540i Brake Set which consisted of Front & Rear Calipers, 4 Discs, Brake Pads and Dust Cover. After money exchanged hands, we made a gentleman's agreement that if in anycase any of the parts were faulty or unfit for use I would call him, sure enough during installation it was found that all 4 brake discs were too thin to be used and cannot be skimmed anymore....called the seller and he responded almost immediately by meeting me at the workshop and after looking at the discs he also agreed that its destined for the scrapyard. One of the main reason why I bought this brake set was I needed new discs as mine has reached its end of service. As such the whole deal was no more a steal as I have now to get new discs. We started to discuss on how we could settle this issue , he could have easily said that he bought it from the chop shop and he was also a victim and he also cant return them as its been awhile since he bought them, but No, he agreed with my suggestion to refund me half the cost of the total purchase price of the new discs without much haggling accept to ask for a RM30 discount to round up the figure. He gave me cash but was short of RM100 and said that he will transfer the balance to me later that day...2hrs later I rcvd an sms from him to say that he has transferred the balance to my bank account. After what I recently went through with some unethical people here, this was really a breathe of fresh air and if there were more people like this in this forum/world we neednt have to worry abt armageddon happening anytime soon.

Yes, bro jkp is a nice guy. Met him at Hakitrade a while ago when both of us were looking at the same E39 halfcut. Very nice gentlemen. Got plenty of parts too.

lamoo;752118 said:
One down and One more to reveal (The Banned One)

So what is the story behind the Banned One since this one cannot reply here in this Forum.

So ayahtollah can we have the story and name of the Banned One.

thank you

unker...i think he got banned because he didn't have bmw grant la.

XXX;752225 said:

deii...who dare cheat u la. see ur face and janggut already, u know this one is samsing khia born again.

pussy;752151 said:
So, to make things better, yat325, just give him back his money. then it's settled.

So difficult for a sale. i have sold stuff to Indonesia, Hong Kong an Sabah right to Malacca using Pos Laju only and had no problems...i even buy insurance for the items.

So, next time, buyer n seller must agree on the 'transfer of goods' and cost of posting for a good sale.

u sell what ar?? those things that got 2 legs but no rambutans and pisang raja, and can walk one ar. where ur catalog pictures ar? i want order oso....

Poslaju is very safe, so please trust it.
A true seller won't cheat you for RM150.00, because he won't get rich by this way.
I am a full time online seller, every month being cheated 2-3 times... it is normal for sellers. We treat it as expenses!

I hate those seller don't want to reveal the price and always use PM you.

haywire;752229 said:
Yes, bro jkp is a nice guy. Met him at Hakitrade a while ago when both of us were looking at the same E39 halfcut. Very nice gentlemen. Got plenty of parts too.

yup, unfortunately all sold...

ramsing;752232 said:
deii...who dare cheat u la. see ur face and janggut already, u know this one is samsing khia born again.

...hahahah ramsing the samsing calling me samsing...sure boh?...that day just kena hijack in broad day lightlah...knn...now have to use my bicycle pedal to change gear...janji got pedallah...heheheh...that shows in this forum you samsing khia or Botak chin khia...also no use...unless ur Moderator khia...hahaha

My son casper909 bought a front lip 4 his e36 frm yat325 n he had no issues with yat 325 whatsoever.If not mistaken yat bought him teh tarik as well. I think d whole bloody thing is blown out of proportion 4 a mere rm150. WTF?

Since yat325 has given his evidence now we need the Thread starter to take the witness stand so that judgement can be meted out. hehehe

yat325;752103 said:

How old is your kid? Nobody else pining reading this? To keep it on topic why not just refund the 150?

..1 or 0.5 or 1 500 000 rm, its earned money by some party and it should be treated and respected that way...its also sad that such thing appear to be a reality for this club or better say, some of its members, and i hope it will all be sorted out, in a manner of real gentlemen..

the problem is that many sellers treat this BMWCLub as pasar malam and has got lotsa big fishes/tycoons around ... when one gets part from an unknown seller, they will treat that person as GOD and start promoting him/her here in the forum ...immediately after closing a sale or 2 that's when the sword will be released ...

had problem with J????H???G ..S.O.B cheated me for a set of suspensions and never dare showing up but instead texted me FCUK OFF
and a car seller that's wanting a public appology after threatening me for a fight ..dammm

and also others that will come in and VOUCH that the CG had got a prestine ride and can attest to it, but end up being victimimized for what he had mentioned here ...

time to lock these bastards up ... and go play in MUDAH, 888.com or other forums ...

LETS make this forum/club a clean place ...getting fed-up with all those image and names about those folks here ..

wanting to make a difference then stand up and be OFFICIAL rather then saving that rm300 and being a CLUB GUEST and selling stuffs here without contributing into any aspect ..

Iceman13 u hit the stake straight into Dracula's heart...if one is genuinely a BMW enthusiast what is RM300 to proof that ur one, other than talk abt how passionate u are why don't u show us how passionate u are by sacrificing RM300.
That way we have more genuine enthusiast around rather than those who drop by just to make a quick buck. Even after few thousand posts also still a Club Guest and causing chaos along the way. Everybody is welcomed to the forum but pls don't
abuse that hospitality, if you think this forum has done you good, do the right thing, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Its sad to see sh*t happening in your very own back yard. However, given both parties the benefit of doubt is what in the end that we can conclude. If the club wants to remain exclusive then ICEMAN's proposition is maybe the way to move forward. End of the day it boils down whether you're gentleman or just an a**h*le. Hope there is a happy ending here. Peace Out !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom