Cheated!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
in fairness to the alleged cheater and you the alleged victim , its proper to put the nick here and let the CM to verified the allegation .

alleged because without substance all you talk is hearsay without any proof.

it's rude to start allegation without lead/note to back it. its like telling the world you invented light but cannot proof it.

based on your manners, in this scenario you telling everyone there is shark in water, but not telling them where , so all beach goer must call your great no personally subject to your availability of course to tell them if they are being eat alive or not.

so in conclusion is no matter to tell story without giving accuser the right to defend in this case the accuser is every single OM/Club member in this forum , you yourself included without and confirmed name or list its also no manners.

tIANcI;751862 said:
So there may now seem to be some truth to the whole episode? Hmmmmm ... No more name smearing?

Maybe ... maybe not since there are 2 person allegedly cheated the OP at two different times. We won't know till he reveal the names.

yat325;751864 said:
dammm panas panas.....

Apa yang panas bro?

B33mEr;751879 said:
Maybe ... maybe not since there are 2 person allegedly cheated the OP at two different times. We won't know till he reveal the names.

Apa yang panas bro?

blum tido ker??? hhehe isu ni le yg panas... sad but true..

MRsamdol;751908 said:
bro,..WELCOME .... need anything for your udm? PM me.

bro, I need a turbo for my udm.. can help? PM me if you have.. TQVM

have the Thread starter informed the CM about the person ??

thread starter shouldn't hide behind a new nick. lock this useless thread.

Dear All,

Thread starter has pm me the nickname of the club guest whom he claimed has cheated him. CM is investigating this matter right now and will keep all informed accordingly.

Thank you

Yup I somehow got the nick as well. Lucky it's not the same person I am currently dealing with. I dont want to jump straight into conclusion & judge. Let the committee performs the investigation.

I suggest this thread be closed while pending investigation.. all are innocent until proven guilty.

This thread is temporary locked pending investigation.

Thank you

CM have investigated the above matter and have also talked to both seller and buyer.

This thread is re open to allow:

1. the seller (club guest) to clarify what actually happened.

2. thread starter to clarify why he registered a new nick of "ayahtollah".

For information purposes, please take note that it is a violation of forum rules & regulations to have multiple nicks.

Thank you

salam n hai 1 malaysia...let me reveil ...thats me who. the ayahtollah a.k.a ntslaca mean it..yes i admit that iam the seller for the aircond vent/grill for rm150..here we go...the story begin....this gentlement searching for this part for long time ago,if not mistaken disember last yr....then me come n offered to him to source the parts and ask him to bank in to my acount..

then i manage to get it for him,but time for we to meet each other to pass the part alwayz clash..bcoz me at kl n him at pining..futhermore me bz with my tight work shedule,n alwaz need to go outstation that time...n this gentlement oso bz with his magician show until thiland n bengkok..but i never once ignore his call n sms....one day i let him know that i will be at pining due my work there,so in the same time we can meet to pass the part, but sundenly cancelled it due my work here in kl not satle yet..

so i let him know, he said its ok we find another time that we both r free to meet....but still no luck..sometimes he called me but iam not in kl, n sometimes i called him, n him not in kl...so this thing jadi panjang n tergantung...until one day if not mistaken on 17/04/2012 i call again this gentlement n ask, bro i had u parts with me so long oridi..so what is the best solution ??? he said nevermind yat,its ok,n will find time to trun kl n meet me..

then i suggest y not this coming 21 april there is unoficial drive to pangkor n sepatutny i will joinit as well,but last minute need to pull out..but that time bro aidilj from the pining chapter r joining the drive so i can pass the part to him,n he will pass it to u back at pining...but this gentlement refuse not to..so my last suggestion just give me ur full address n will sent it to u by citylink..he oso refuse..so till the end of the conversatition,he said its ok la bro no need to rush la ..will find other time n will let me know when his coming from pining..

but untill now this gentlement never sms me,call me,or pm me...sundenly this thread appear...thats y my first respon to this thread "sad but true"....

if all this mistake come from me, iam personally mohon ampun n maaf to this gentlement n our forumer n expecially to the club..btw the parts still with me,, n lg lama i simpan i will pasang at my car lor..heheheheh.... all this just miscomunicate between me with the buyer..n i will not acuse or blame him for this misshelp n for the trouble it couse..

btw if i penipu i will not revail my car,my car no, n joining the tt even the club drive...so guys iam not deffending my self but this r my tru story...n tanx again to bro herbert for averything...n so sory guys keep u all guys wondering... PEACE

btw guys sorry for my english,btw its my kid do the type while iam still driving ....cheersss

One down and One more to reveal (The Banned One)

So what is the story behind the Banned One since this one cannot reply here in this Forum.

So ayahtollah can we have the story and name of the Banned One.

thank you

My popcorn finishing wei.. faster la! :popcorn:

lamoo;752118 said:
.. can we have the story and name of the Banned One.

Name? :40:

..i demand nicknames of cheaters/fakers..then, ill do something :)

lamoo;752118 said:
One down and One more to reveal (The Banned One)

So what is the story behind the Banned One since this one cannot reply here in this Forum.

So ayahtollah can we have the story and name of the Banned One.

thank you

astroboy;752119 said:
My popcorn finishing wei.. faster la! :popcorn:

Name? :40:

how can one defend himself here, when one here is no longer a seller ?

so, if it's a banned member (ex BCM) or a banned club guest ?

if club guest, then it's Andy Poh aka with 3 other nicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom