It's high time for me to sign up as an OM..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JFT63;656358 said:
Heehee egg, i faxed the form oreddi..wait a while before things to change..might be cathching up with chelksi game tomorrow..

Awesome mate. Have fun at the game. Haha.

Was away during the Arsenal and Liverpool games. :biggrin:

JFT63;656762 said:
Will have to wait a while before it turns blue...already accepted yr req on fb.. :)

Wah my friends all very spirited to become blue :rock::rock:

ezzo369;656793 said:
Wah my friends all very spirited to become blue :rock::rock:

Tan Sri Ezzo,

Mu tunggu durian jatuh ke ? cepat la....Kita jadi biru sebelum Merdeka !!! Yeah!! kenapa saya tiba tiba sagat patriotik....mesti belum sarapan lagi....

Apiz;656614 said:
already fax the form to dzul

Tq Apiz, got your form this morning :top::top::top: as for the payment, I will dahulukan and you can pass yours to Khai later.

Welcome to the club Apiz, ezzo, Anthony and JFT .... You guys are great :4:...

dzuljazz2001;656800 said:
Tq Apiz, got your form this morning :top::top::top: as for the payment, I will dahulukan and you can pass your to Khai later.

ha ha i bet they are waiting for the ultimate moment to see their nick turning BOLD BLUE

dzuljazz2001;656800 said:
Tq Apiz, got your form this morning :top::top::top: as for the payment, I will dahulukan and you can pass yours to Khai later.

who is khai?

ICEMAN 13;656840 said:
ha ha i bet they are waiting for the ultimate moment to see their nick turning BOLD BLUE

Errr.....beside the blue nick....i am looking forward for my Teh Tarik+Roti Canai+Tosai + 2 biji telur.....no wonder i am getting fat...i must go exercise by sitting down and press the TV remote to exercise my finger...at least burnt some calories...

Anthony5785;656877 said:
Errr.....beside the blue nick....i am looking forward for my Teh Tarik+Roti Canai+Tosai + 2 biji telur.....no wonder i am getting fat...i must go exercise by sitting down and press the TV remote to exercise my finger...at least burnt some calories...

correction..roti bakar+kopi ais+2 half-boiled eggs+nasi lemak 10 (iceman's request)..cabutzz

Anthony5785;656877 said:

yehh both of you guys are most welcome .... when you're one of us ...

JFT63;656899 said:
correction..roti bakar+kopi ais+2 half-boiled eggs+nasi lemak 10 (iceman's request)..cabutzz

The nasi lemak got sotong and ayam or not >?? if not then no standard.....10 pkt...cukup for that session..

Cannot tahan to see my fleet signing in, so i just made payment 2011/2012 season to Mr VP. Glad no need to buy baju raya as i will get one with blue white roundel stitch soon:67::36::36:

Congrats guys! Can't wait to usher you guys with a warm welcome to the blue side! :top:

Top Bottom