Cheated!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
XXX;752299 said:
Iceman13 u hit the stake straight into Dracula's heart...if one is genuinely a BMW enthusiast what is RM300 to proof that ur one, other than talk abt how passionate u are why don't u show us how passionate u are by sacrificing RM300.
That way we have more genuine enthusiast around rather than those who drop by just to make a quick buck. Even after few thousand posts also still a Club Guest and causing chaos along the way. Everybody is welcomed to the forum but pls don't
abuse that hospitality, if you think this forum has done you good, do the right thing, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

these idiots won't mind paying thousands/millions of dollar for hitting a ball and then walking towards it just to see if the ball is still round in shape ...but that's for business imaging and to build contact ...

but for RM300 ...ayoo to many cheapskates here larrr ...why pay when can use it for free and still can close deals ...and comes with the package of taking ppl for a merry go round free ride

there was this seller once, when i approach him, told me that he's car is a hot cake topic in the forum and he's done lotsa selling parts transactions here and is a member of BMWCM ....so i asked what's your nick ..and he told me he forgot ...but said some nick that ive never heard nor seen .... so then he told me that he's well known to this forum .... but i told him i'm only a newbie and what BMWCM does ..he told me it's the best place to be ..so i asked how much to be a member ...he told me ayaaa no need to pay one ..free lorrrr ....i replied ..ahh that's GOOD and i shall log in to check ....

Moral of the story : some idiots out there are just promoting BMWCM wih a free membership lorrr

in the beginning, an open door concept is the way to go...
to sustain, an exclusivity is inevitable...

its time for the members to think where we want to go from now on...

ramsing;752234 said:
u sell what ar?? those things that got 2 legs but no rambutans and pisang raja, and can walk one ar. where ur catalog pictures ar? i want order oso....

weii pussy did not inform you that he's got a friendchasee there for selling roti canai too ....

Don't go the the BMWCM forum... there got may cheaters lurking wor!!!

TAK HABIS HABIS LAGI???!!!

In hind sight... NO! THIS HAD HAPPENED BEFORE AND WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN...

Why? And before pointing the finger to others, lets look at ourselves for once and ask the question.

Lets not look at the results and outcome but let us look at the root cause. Ask the five why's and it may shed a light.

This is a 'free for all' and Tom, Dick and Harry or Samad, Muthu and Ah Seng public forum lar...

Most of these recalcitrants if not all are CGs.

Even if we have a god of a forum rules and regulations, these CGs are not bounded by it nor respect it.

My take on this subject... CLOSE THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION TO ONLY OMs and APPROVED FORUM VENDORS.

Best to just CLOSE THIS WHOLE FORUM TO ONLY OMs!

And for the other school of thoughts out there, fire and fry me for my opinions all you want...

As I believe that this current 'fruitation' is the result of this forum being too 'public', openly abused and having a poor governance framework to curtail issues such as this.

So some of you may say that the closure of this forum will curtail traffic.

My answer: What traffic???!!! Does the benefits of precieved high traffic comensurate with the value of our dignity as members of this forum when being called as cheats???

Don't go the the BMWCM forum... there got may cheaters lurking wor!!!

Bros, since I was mentioned in the statement, I think it is rightful for me to say something. Not sure of which side to take but knowing ntslaca personally as he is one of the Penang drivers and never meeting yat325 before, this would be obvious. yat325 did mentioned wanting to be in Penang to get the OBC fixed but didn't materialized.

I would also like to add that ntslaca was in Pangkor last time even he didn't drive with us, some of us met him there. yat325 was not there.

ntslaca decision to start a new nick has a funny consequence as what he is trying to do I think to be anonymous, and whoever is going to deal/dealing/dealt before with the described person should be wary. We can see that this works, example is Bro B33mEr.

Read on for some info/conversation regarding their arrangement on my wall : http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...ab=visitor_messaging&page=1#visitor_messaging

If you guys are wondering who ntslaca is he is the magician who performed some tricks during our cameron drive and frequent Penang TT/drive (rempit) session.

Cheers.

guys2 stop all this ... its time waster ....lot of benefit things we can do here...as for ur guys information... ill tryed call this gantlement to satle this but he refuse to taking my call...why...???? only god nows why..if he still want the parts come get it from me, or i just post it.. if the deal is off then let me know..so i can refund him... but how im goin to do that if this gentlement dont want to answer my call?????

bro aidilj sory for mantioning ur name without using ur permission....as my references to bro ntslaca that time to pass the part to u as iam pull out for the pangkor trip n so u can pass the part to him, for me its more secure than using post as he mantion erlyer his got bad experiance with the first seller....

as for me until now iam still the genuine seller , and like some bro here said its cannot make me any richer for this transaction..just want to make more fren is more importanting...money could buy anything but frendship last for ever...

for this gentlemant a.k.a ayahtollah a.ka. ntsclaca a.k.a david chin if not mistaken.....plz do rply my call or sms me...plz make this club forum clean club forum as before...

as u guys that respons to this thread tq so much for ur comment n will be my guideience for the future...

bro....sorry to say but you need to work on your spelling. Your English is OK by reading it...but the spelling....really pining la..

hehe...sorry bro. LOL!

haywire;752328 said:
bro....sorry to say but you need to work on your spelling. Your English is OK by reading it...but the spelling....really pining la..

hehe...sorry bro. LOL!

He asked his kid to type la..:p

For me I think whoever involves just talk to each other and settle things. Both have to cooperate lah. If one only how can a clap make sounds. No need to make it more complicated lah.

hmmn... sounds like many traders quietly conduct their businesses or do fishing via forum PM... this is exactly why selling or trading in the forum should be strictly prohibited, more so for those regular unregistered trader.

CG vs CG.. ok ma.. we OM can watch drama, we bayar RM150 every year ma.. .. :popcorn:

astroboy;752393 said:
hmmn... sounds like many traders quietly conduct their businesses or do fishing via forum PM... this is exactly why selling or trading in the forum should be strictly prohibited, more so for those regular unregistered trader.

CG vs CG.. ok ma.. we OM can watch drama, we bayar RM150 every year ma.. .. :popcorn:

I do agree with you to some degree AB, but this does tarnish whatever image this froum [and ultimately the Club and us the official members] have in the eyes of the public...

That image does not have a monetary value to it!

CM has completed its investigation on the matter raised in this thread. Appropriate actions will be taken against thread starter and the seller as follows:

Thread starter Club guest Ayahtollah aka Ntslaca will be given a stern final warning for having multiple nicks which is in violation of Forum rules & regulations. Any similar violation will result him being banned from the club.

The seller Club guest Yat352 will be barred from posting & selling in the Classifieds section for a period of 1 (one) year with effect from 19th June 2012. He is also not allowed to sell any items and/or offer any services to any members whether Official members and Club guest via private messages (pm). All his current selling threads in the Classifieds section will be moderated with immediately effect. If he violates any of these rulings, he will be banned from the club.

CM appreciate those who came forward with many good suggestions on the Classifieds section and this will be a priority matter to be discussed during our forthcoming CM meeting next week.

CM considered this matter closed and thank all of you for your continual support of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom