sunroof Installation.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mind if u can let me know where do u get it done...using what sunroof and how much does it cost for the installation?

Bro Elnino ,

You gave me the phone no man, Mr Shakirin from Klang..

E36 2doors sunroof bougth rm 380 from banting guy.Labour rm400 carpet rm250 wiring rm 150..

They cut the roof man coz its dfferent wth 4doors which u cnnot take out it pieces..u must cut the body C to change whole roof & pls dont..coz ur car will be kreta potong..so that ill take an easy & safe way..instead u got 4doors roof..

Nice job but they get it done for more than 1 week man..at 1st he said it will take 2-3 days only..cnnot pkai jgak la this brader..only 2 person of them run the w/shop..

Also he will provide u installation letter for JPJ approval.

i think i now from who u bought the sunroof..actually i've almost get the sunroof from him but later on cancel becoz i won wanna cut the roof

brando;550642 said:
Bro Elnino ,

You gave me the phone no man, Mr Shakirin from Klang..

E36 2doors sunroof bougth rm 380 from banting guy.Labour rm400 carpet rm250 wiring rm 150..

They cut the roof man coz its dfferent wth 4doors which u cnnot take out it pieces..u must cut the body C to change whole roof & pls dont..coz ur car will be kreta potong..so that ill take an easy & safe way..instead u got 4doors roof..

Nice job but they get it done for more than 1 week man..at 1st he said it will take 2-3 days only..cnnot pkai jgak la this brader..only 2 person of them run the w/shop..

Also he will provide u installation letter for JPJ approval.

can see the pic

Smoker friendly , kids love it when driving around the house kids like to pop their heads up and feel the wind...

And flick your cigarette butt to the rear car if tailing too close or flashing lights too often!!!!! Wakahakahkahkah ***evil grin***

Top Bottom