Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
muahahah.....lucky got some ladies ... if not...... zzzzz ...... lol :biggrin:

John_Smith;642142 said:
Good inaugural Subang TT! Thanks to Eggie for organising this. Anyway, just to put name here.. I'm Jack.. and my car is the yellow E36.
Last night, the stig enquired about driver training.. here's a cheaper alternative: http://www.hpcmotorsports.com/registration.html

Also, Eric (if i'm correct.. the E39 530 owner).. here is the racun: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?41824-WTS-Remus-tip-4pcs

Hi Jack, thanks for your racun, will check it out. nice meeting so many fellow BMWs and look forward to next TT!

It was great meeting everyone last nite ... We should make this a regular TT session :4: and big thanks to bro Eggie for making it happened :top:

Thx to all for coming last nite. Surprisingly i can say that the attendees is more than the list in this thread...

This will be a good start for everyone...we left at 1240am last nite :D

Zarcon;642160 said:
muahahah.....lucky got some ladies ... if not...... zzzzz ...... lol :biggrin:

Pls con't to bring more ladies yeah!

So, when's our next TT session? The ladies are asking liao :)

EL118;642210 said:
Wah bro, u got your E39 mod M5 already?

No la.. my car also can rempit mah.. haha no need M5 to rempit. Although M5 can rempit faster... way faster

Haha, wow, seriously, NKTOB is correct the thread is seriously buzzing today. :top:

Thanks Morrogan for the treat. Was certainly kind of you.

All in all, a great turnout for the inaugural Subang Chapter TT. Hahaha. EL118 must be regretting turning up already, but my gawd, all of us were super in awe of his wife la. Everything also approve. How good can it possibly be!

Thanks to everyone for coming, even the newbies, Zarcon, it was nice seeing a black 320d, with stripes somemore, for a change. :biggrin:

Even Greg managed to rush all the way from KLIA to attend the TT. Kudos man. :top:

Wahaha, EL118 probably scratching his head and checking bank balance after Stig mentioned about the M5 engine lying around somewhere.

Stig also with his new RD rims... Fuyoh. Cantik.

And not forgetting, thanks to our awesome sexytary Yazmeen for attending the event. Haha.

Subang chapter stickers, sounds like a brilliant idea!

Like B33MER said, since Subang has probably the highest [or one of the highest] concentration of BMWs, we all ought to display our rides with pride, and who knows, many more will join in the fun!

Thanks again to all who came: IyliaH, Stig, Yazmeen, B33MER, QD250, EL118, John Smith, NKTOB, Zarcon, Morrogan, Vroom325, Greg, Bimmer4Life, and many more whom I couldn't catch their names.

Haha, this is a proper TT! All TCSS, and some lethal racun for Mr. White E39 530i! :4:

Looking forward to the next TT.

PS: Congrats Stig - Finally OM!

Damn! Didn't realise I was OM already haha! Thanks for pointing it our and thanks Morrogan for the drinks! B33mEr bila lagi nak OM???

Edit: also thanks Yazmeen!

EL118, now u know how deep the racun here if u change the kit and color..hahh.

John_Smith;642265 said:
Who here thinks that EL118 should get new rims to match the bodykit and new colour?

I agree ... he should get a deep dish rim to make it more garang!!!! hehehe Racun to the max

DSC_1542.jpg

John_Smith;642265 said:
Who here thinks that EL118 should get new rims to match the bodykit and new colour?

plus quad exhaust!

i bet his other half would sure agree with that!

6srbddd.jpg

Top Bottom