4. NKTOB
5. John Smith
6. Yazmeen
7. Hammer278 [tentative]
8. gregcwho [tentative]
9. morrogan

Map of Al-Kenchana Restaurant:

View Larger Map

Would love to join in, but this Thursday already have plans..
Anyway, if need suggestion of place, I think Sri Melur in USJ 17 has ample parking space too!!

B33mEr;641775 said:
Subang TT [Thursday 02.06.2011 - 9pm onwards

Attending:

1. Eggie
2. B33MER
3. IyliaH
4. NKTOB
5. John Smith
6. Yazmeen
7. Hammer278 [tentative]
8. gregcwho [tentative]
9. morrogan
10. EL118

Finally got my "made-over" E39 today! wish to meet you all in person! I met our Club Secretary Mr Yazmeen today!

Attending:

1. Eggie
2. B33MER
3. IyliaH
4. NKTOB
5. John Smith
6. Yazmeen
7. Hammer278 [tentative]
8. gregcwho [tentative]
9. morrogan
10. EL118
11. Zarcon

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. :top:

Loads of new faces, new cars to cuci mata too.

Dang, need to give my car a nice wash before coming for TT. :biggrin:

Wah dun mind joining... will drag a closet bmw owner from subang with me if he's out of his antisocial phase!

Eggie86;641827 said:
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. :top:

Loads of new faces, new cars to cuci mata too.

Dang, need to give my car a nice wash before coming for TT. :biggrin:

Mine too. Didn't wash it for 1.5 weeks already. :)

stig;641840 said:
Wah dun mind joining... will drag a closet bmw owner from subang with me if he's out of his antisocial phase!

The more the merrier!!

John_Smith;641853 said:
Mine too. Didn't wash it for 1.5 weeks already. :)

Ha ha mine too..but no choice lah..if I turn up it'll be unwashed..ha ha ha :biggrin:

Cheers :)

stig;641840 said:

Come come... Like greg said, the more the merrier! :top:

Haha, looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

The more the merrier, like I said earlier! :top:

I'm sure there'll be some awesome machinery on display later.

I better park far away and walk. :biggrin:

Eggie86;642029 said:
Haha, looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

The more the merrier, like I said earlier! :top:

I'm sure there'll be some awesome machinery on display later.

I better park far away and walk. :biggrin:

We all share the same passion, no shame in parking side by side...It's the muhibah 1community that matter most.

See you all later!

Was a pleasure meeting all of you there... thanks for the invite. :top:

Honestly trying to remember all the names but do forgive me if i still aren't able to find out who is who. NKTOB sure can remember.... erm... gentleman/ferrari owner who paid for everything....tyvm yeah... lol ..

so nice this club and the TT session... meet so many new people sahmore get free drinks:biggrin: (make us pai seh and shy only) but thanks ya.

and to the rest of you whom we met...erm... care to re-introduce in forum?

by the way .. myself Eric Chan... was wearing white shirt :)

thnx for organizing this eggie.. thnx ferarri owner too!

hope to having more of this.. As suggested by NKTOB.. we need "BMW SUBANG KAKIS" stickers hahahaha

nice meeting all of you!

LOL as expected, thread would be alive after the TT :). Nice meeting all of you and from first impression, I think the Subang chapter would be a close-knit and long-lived one!

stig;642121 said:
LOL as expected, thread would be alive after the TT :). Nice meeting all of you and from first impression, I think the Subang chapter would be a close-knit and long-lived one!

same thoughts...nice crowd and thanx again to Lim (morrocan? i hope to get his callsign right) for buying us on our inaugural subang TT!

sadly, our beloved UDMs were parked away at distance and some got away from further 'racun' session..

BMW SUBANG KAKIs is a good 'community watch' group we should implement. Hope it'll be the first among others!

nice to finally put some name to the callsigns here! More TTs to come please....

Many thanks to Eggie for organising this TT. Btw, I am no Ferrari owner, that is my old shirt which I bought from Petaling Street in conjunction with our very own 1st Malaysia GP at Sepang. That time I was a Ferrari team / M. Schumacher's fan. Invincible team.

I also no rich man but once in a while still can afford to treat fellow friends a TT. Have had a nice time last night and surprised to see some ladies coming too.

Top Bottom