Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dammm missed this TT ...the next one will surely be there ....

yehh eggie grown up from a humble shy beginning till these days can call up for TT's ...great we need more of ppl like eggie around ...

pictures plssss ....no the cars but the ladies ....

ICEMAN 13;642314 said:

yehh eggie grown up from a humble shy beginning till these days can call up for TT's ...great we need more of ppl like eggie around ...

shyte... we should have a picture taken yesterday... for subang inaugural TT

ICEMAN 13;642314 said:

Still shy la bro. :24:

Haha, yeah, terlupa ambil gambar last night.

Everyone busy TCSS, and racun here and there. :biggrin:

Eggie86;642329 said:
Still shy la bro. :24:

Haha, yeah, terlupa ambil gambar last night.

Everyone busy TCSS, and racun here and there. :biggrin:

and distracted by the 'ladies'...

Eggie86;642247 said:
Haha, wow, seriously, NKTOB is correct the thread is seriously buzzing today. :top:

All in all, a great turnout for the inaugural Subang Chapter TT. Hahaha. EL118 must be regretting turning up already, but my gawd, all of us were super in awe of his wife la. Everything also approve. How good can it possibly be!

Wahaha, EL118 probably scratching his head and checking bank balance after Stig mentioned about the M5 engine lying around somewhere.

Haha, this is a proper TT! All TCSS, and some lethal racun for Mr. White E39 530i! :4:

Looking forward to the next TT.

PS: Congrats Stig - Finally OM!

No lah, the M5 engine John Smith pre-booked already mah!

NKTOB;642271 said:
plus quad exhaust!

i bet his other half would sure agree with that!

6srbddd.jpg

still pondering to get the double round exhaust or square one!

Racun after racun, sport rim, lower absorber, branded exhaust, anti-roll bar ........ M5 engine some more, how to tahan lah

EL118;642341 said:
No lah, the M5 engine John Smith pre-booked already mah!

EL118;642342 said:

Racun after racun, sport rim, lower absorber, branded exhaust, anti-roll bar ........ M5 engine some more, how to tahan lah

Go go go.

Show wife this pic, mana tahu, she already google for you and check out which exhaust tip you should opt for. :biggrin:

EL118;642342 said:

go for double round! go original. you won't regret. i've seen 39s with square pipes, it doesn't look that amazing, cause the body is not angular like current new models.

I only realised today, there was a Subang TT, NKTOB, Grec & Syed, why don't you call me .......... will join next TT .....

JYazid;642679 said:
I only realised today, there was a Subang TT, NKTOB, Grec & Syed, why don't you call me .......... will join next TT .....

Sorry bang wanted to call you but i don't have your number ... See you on the next TT :top:

Wassup cat, welcome to forums! Be sure to introduce yourself in the newbies section...

Welcome welcome.

Looking forward for suggestions for the next TT - venues and dates anyone? :top:

This Thur nite gather at SS14 BHP/Mobil petrol station aka mobile mamak and convoy to MMZ for Subang TT group pixs!

Convoy leaves by 9.30pm? What say my fellow Subangnites?

annealike;642931 said:
hello everyone! cat here. nice meeting you all in the last tt

Welcome welcome...Cat or anne? - lol!

Yup, you'll sure get at least 10pages of welcome once you introduce yourself in the "Hello" section :)

CATch you around!

Top Bottom