Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
YaZmEeN;641272 said:
*note: the waitresses are pinoys and some colleges cicks :)

Hmmm.... is there much more discussion needed? LOL...:4:

Just kiddin...up for anything, but suggesting someone decide something and proceed with getting confirmation of people goin? :)

:listen: logicly, subang is a conggested area..sumore its early of the month (pay day)..school hols :wink: so either we get a gud fud restaurant n great sexy ambiance..or ample parking but restaurant lukin almost close shop lah :wink:

John_Smith;641464 said:
Eggie, you make the call la.. on venue and time. We'll be there. :)

:top: since Eggie started thread... just tell us the venue and time ... :)

Eggie86;641474 said:
Err, why not we meet up somewhere first, like Yazmeen suggested earlier, then we shall see what the majority says, then we shall convoy togede togede there. :top:

Mobile mamak at Mobil then? Just wondering where to park our rides if we're meeting up there.

9pm onwards la.

Set!!! Change the 1st post please.. ahaha!

Can I join too....please count me in if got space. Most probably 2 pax + 2 E46s.

morrogan;641553 said:
Can I join too....please count me in if got space. Most probably 2 pax + 2 E46s.

There's no limit larr bro ... The more the merrier all are welcome :4:

Eggie,

Just keep me posted via sms where u guys are..& if it ends early. By the time I get to Subang it'll be 11.30pm earliest..

Hoping to see you guys but no worries if you guys end early as Fri is still a working day..

Cheers :)

Guys,

I think its better for us to meet at the Shell/Esso at SS 17 Subang Jaya. Easy to reach and from there can decide where to go...

YaZmEeN;641628 said:
Guys,

I think its better for us to meet at the Shell/Esso at SS 17 Subang Jaya. Easy to reach and from there can decide where to go...

Meen, is this the one after Subang Parade? Sounds like a great idea. :top:

any suggestion which would be the suitable place to have TT? cause if we were to wait for people to arrive at that mobile mamak, we will surely not arrive at the same time. Then we will be time wasting while waiting for the others, only to decide. And if we were to proceed before everybody has arrived, there will come a problem when the late comers arrive, as they will certainly not know where did we head to, as they weren't there when we made the decision.

As eggie told earlier, about Al Kenchana. I think that place is so-so. but parking is plenty.

YaZmEeN;641628 said:
Guys,

Good idea too ... So Eggie which one is it gonna be? lol

Hahaha ... no pressure Eggie bro just relax even though it's already 6 pages long and tomorrow is the D day plus we haven't set up the list of attendees for the inaugural Subang Jaya TT chapter of BMWCM No pressure bro wakakakaka :4: :love:

Okok.

Like what Iylia mentioned, if we do meet up at the Petrol station, and end up waiting for the others to arrive, let's fix it to be at Kenchana first then. If the majority then wants to go elsewhere, either berconvoy or try somewhere else, I suppose it ought to be fine.

Then again, I am keen on trying out somewhere different. Haha.

Problematic la if we don't fix the venue by tomorrow evening and some of us end up meeting at certain spots before deciding on the final venue.

Subang TT [Thursday 02.06.2011 - 9pm onwards]

Attending:

1. Eggie
2. B33MER
3. IyliaH
4. NKTOB
5. John Smith
6. Yazmeen
7. Hammer278 [tentative]
8. gregcwho [tentative]

Ok Kenchana it is then..

Pls text me of any changes to venue once the TT started..will get the msg once I arrive in KLIA..

gregcwho;641755 said:
Ok Kenchana it is then..

Pls text me of any changes to venue once the TT started..will get the msg once I arrive in KLIA..

Sure thing Greg! :top:

Subang TT [Thursday 02.06.2011 - 9pm onwards]

Attending:

1. Eggie
2. B33MER
3. IyliaH
4. NKTOB
5. John Smith
6. Yazmeen
7. Hammer278 [tentative]
8. gregcwho [tentative]