Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Syed ss19 is good - I go there to yumcha, always see a lot of UDM owners there. Although I agree that parking is an issue :).

Hmm, yeah. Bariani's should be the best option. Loads of parking, place is almost deserted at night. Long stretch to test power.. :biggrin:

Need to contact Uncle Vincent if it's possible to get the owner to accommodate us this Thursday.

Guys, i'm in for any tt...:D

For the JM Bariani, i think it's not that proper to ask the owner to open the restaurant, and make his staff OT for us, as i can say that most of us will only ordered drinks...not the bariyani rice for supper rite?

GP cafe at Taipan will be fine, but for the drinks is not that cheap (but i think slightly more than paparich pricing) but there'll be ample parking space. Got live band to enjoy too(i need to check on which day they have it). Maybe if u guys are keen, i can call one of the partner for some group discount. *note: the waitresses are pinoys and some colleges cicks :)

Al Kenchana i'm not very sure, so cannot comment that much.

Syed SS 19 is ok, but i agreed that place is abit stuffy inside.

There's a Mamak at USJ 3C area, another option (if Greg can comment on this?)

Others?

Thanks for the feedback Yazmeen.

Hmm, you're right about JM. Not that nice to have him stay open just to accommodate us, when most of us will probably be there just for drinks. Haha.

Am open to other venues around the area.

YaZmEeN;641272 said:
Guys, i'm in for any tt...:D

For the JM Bariani, i think it's not that proper to ask the owner to open the restaurant, and make his staff OT for us, as i can say that most of us will only ordered drinks...not the bariyani rice for supper rite?

GP cafe at Taipan will be fine, but for the drinks is not that cheap (but i think slightly more than paparich pricing) but there'll be ample parking space. Got live band to enjoy too(i need to check on which day they have it). Maybe if u guys are keen, i can call one of the partner for some group discount. *note: the waitresses are pinoys and some colleges cicks :)

Al Kenchana i'm not very sure, so cannot comment that much.

Syed SS 19 is ok, but i agreed that place is abit stuffy inside.

There's a Mamak at USJ 3C area, another option (if Greg can comment on this?)

Others?

John_Smith;641319 said:
Mobile mamak at Mobil car wash, near Metropolitan roundabout?

Maybe we should gather there first and try out...at least everyone should have no issue in parking their UDMs there.

Then, perhaps we can convoy to another area if a location is agreed upon.

What say you guys?

That'll be good..but provided that all of us must have some place in our mind to avoid wasting our time discussing...hehe

Wakaka ... mobile mamak? .. i like! :4: Sounds good to me ... what time shall we meet then?

NKTOB;641187 said:
Al Kenchana sounds good..always good for parking!

Let's do it!

hu hu hu the old time join ..yehhh great place to bring back memories

Mamak at USJ3A..food so so,parking ok only..the other end of the shops would be Anjung Merah,got tables outside,parking also ok only..

What the heck,we can just pick anywhere to start off if really parking is a problem just convoy off somewhere else..keep in touch by mobile for the later ones..

Cheers :)

TT session open for non-member as well?

if i may suggest, perhaps kayu@aman suria ( a liiiiiiittle bit out of subang)? parking wise, shouldnt be much of a prob after office hour.

Bro, anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the TT session.

Feel free to come!!

Haha, Aman Suria ah...

LiteBulb;641440 said:
TT session open for non-member as well?

if i may suggest, perhaps kayu@aman suria ( a liiiiiiittle bit out of subang)? parking wise, shouldnt be much of a prob after office hour.

Asking Subang TT outside Subang would be like promoting Bali for visit Malaysia Year..

hahaha, ooooops.

am not very familiar with subang area, therefore cant give any venue suggestion, and hence, suggested somewhere not too far away from subang. furthermore, alot stated parking problems etc. ma....

Eggie86;641448 said:
Bro, anyone and everyone is welcome to join in the TT session.

Feel free to come!!

Haha, Aman Suria ah...

Eggie, you make the call la.. on venue and time. We'll be there. :)

Err, why not we meet up somewhere first, like Yazmeen suggested earlier, then we shall see what the majority says, then we shall convoy togede togede there. :top:

Mobile mamak at Mobil then? Just wondering where to park our rides if we're meeting up there.

9pm onwards la.

Top Bottom