Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iylia H;642393 said:
go for double round! go original. you won't regret. i've seen 39s with square pipes, it doesn't look that amazing, cause the body is not angular like current new models.

^ agreed..however, the square may give an interesting new look!

Square pipes reminds me of old jet airliners...like Concord.

This thursday is okay for myself. Will try not to be late this time... lol
By the way, found some shocking news about my 320d....front bonnet and bumper got signs of respray, supposed to be brand new. Complained to dealer and bmw... they only claim they will respray it and touch it up. want to ask you people for opinions.

EL118;642342 said:
still pondering to get the double round exhaust or square one!

Racun after racun, sport rim, lower absorber, branded exhaust, anti-roll bar ........ M5 engine some more, how to tahan lah

Interested to know finally EL118's E39 has transformed to what???.

NKTOB;642996 said:
This Thur nite gather at SS14 BHP/Mobil petrol station aka mobile mamak and convoy to MMZ for Subang TT group pixs!

Convoy leaves by 9.30pm? What say my fellow Subangnites?

Had been to MMZ@ Bukit Jelutong. Agreed with NKTOB that it is a great idea where all nice BMW can be seen and appreciated. Big carpark there and not too expensive cos just a mamak stall. Let's convoy there la.

morrogan;643022 said:
Had been to MMZ@ Bukit Jelutong. Agreed with NKTOB that it is a great idea where all nice BMW can be seen and appreciated. Big carpark there and not too expensive cos just a mamak stall. Let's convoy there la.

Wait which one is MMZ? The one near petronas belakang or the one near football field? I don't mind joining in for bukit jelutong, parents live there!

Zarcon;643012 said:
This thursday is okay for myself. Will try not to be late this time... lol
By the way, found some shocking news about my 320d....front bonnet and bumper got signs of respray, supposed to be brand new. Complained to dealer and bmw... they only claim they will respray it and touch it up. want to ask you people for opinions.

You bought yours new? How could this ever happened???

Btw, which dealer and if it's bought new...damn, this is SHOCKING!!!

yeah ... brand new ... pre-reg unit to be exact, but is a 0 mileage car... never left the showroom

aiyo got group pic ahh this thursday? can postpone? i got something this thursday.. if cannot, it's ok.

Iylia H;643099 said:
aiyo got group pic ahh this thursday? can postpone? i got something this thursday.. if cannot, it's ok.

:listen: make it Friday laa and join the official TT at BRF :top: .....

Haha... So, what's the decision? Convoy to MMZ, or to postpone in to the following week to accommodate more Subang-nites? :)

Great then. Still got over a week to build up the hype and gather more peeps to join in the convoy! :top:

John_Smith;643266 said:
Let's do it next week. At least build up hype. :)
1st convoy for Subang-nites!

wooyeaaah!!!!!! thnx for considering peeps!.. next week need to put some elbow grease on my car.. mandi time!

Aiya, mandi? Hahaha. Your car already looks wicked with those ACs... :top:

Eggie86;643403 said:
Aiya, mandi? Hahaha. Your car already looks wicked with those ACs... :top:

hahahaha ACS makes the car look wicked? Need mandi buih to make it even more wicked! ahaha nak group photoshoot maaah!

Iylia H;643490 said:
hahahaha ACS makes the car look wicked? Need mandi buih to make it even more wicked! ahaha nak group photoshoot maaah!

Haha yeah. :top: Looking forward to the next TT then!

Just saw a set of style 32 rims on mudah. I'm gonna racun myself. I think if I sprayed the rims to gun metal or shadow grey, it'd look good on me car. And no.. i'm not selling my BBS. :)

Top Bottom