She's a beauty. Can see can touch. LoL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Chrix;729791 said:
That whole person was stuck in your MAF?!! O_O

Its a pain trying to hunt down the MAF cleaner, where did u get yours?

You can try your luck at Fook Bee Auto Trd S/B at 5,8/1D Jln Sultan 46050 PJ Tel: 79573737 or
Swee Soon Huat Auto & Ind parts S/B at 23G&27G, Jln 205 High Way Centre 46050 PJ Tel : 77813810
FYI both shop are near by.

last night DIY MAF sensor replacement. got it from BA for rm546/pc. brands VDO siemens, claimed OEM by BA. enjoy some of the pictures taken.

View attachment 23746 the box
View attachment 23747 serial numbers printed on top of the sensor. old one doesn't have maybe faded.
View attachment 23748 the sensor itself. plastic cover before the sensor did not exist on the old one.

after plugged in, engine idling was at it best, like w/o the sensor. haven't got a chance to take it for a ride yet. going to do so today. the CEL however still illuminating. waiting my diagnostic tool to arrive to clear the error. is it harmful to drive without clearing the error? how bad can it be?

U are braver than me..i dare not DIY my bimmer..just didnt have the guts yet...hehe..nice ride mate...do sms me if u come t drive down south

JFT63;729999 said:
U are braver than me..i dare not DIY my bimmer..just didnt have the guts yet...hehe..nice ride mate...do sms me if u come t drive down south
ahaha. poor man driving bmw everything needs to be self done one. i learn a lot from this forum and others as well. mr google is now becoming my best fren.

needless to say, in 2010 i frequently traveled to pasir gudang. like every weekend. my waifu was there teaching. now she's back in kl. but at that time, my car was japanese not yet udm.

you have started to replace ur car parts and the best part of it is, u diy it!. i havent got time to do it yet.. kind of afraid to go n diagnose my car after the trip to batu pahat. hehe

bro huskar3399
I like your car. Nice look..where u get it. Did u bought it from a use car beside kontena nasional klang lama

alive88;730900 said:
you have started to replace ur car parts and the best part of it is, u diy it!. i havent got time to do it yet.. kind of afraid to go n diagnose my car after the trip to batu pahat. hehe
aha i did whatever i could. still have a lot to learn though. from your avatar it seems like u are now with m bumper. nice upgrade, looks very good also.

Mtigo;730987 said:
bro huskar3399
I like your car. Nice look..where u get it. Did u bought it from a use car beside kontena nasional klang lama
thanks bro. u got it correct. i got it from the 1st used car shop next to kontena nasional there. were u among those who Q behind me for this car? i was told by the dealer that several others were also eyeing the same car, even got offer to buy cash. lucky me, my loan finally approved after almost one month waiting.

why most people are looking at the same used car center?..:D i went there to look at the claimed m-sport black coloured e39 too.. hehe..

bro huskar, thanks bro, but need to change the fender cover now.. next month would most probably replace the long shaft coupling and center support bearing.. browsed through internet, and most of it in bimmerforum, they got diy to replace things that i stated.. now only to find where did i drop my guts..

Not me la bro, I had my E39 3 years back till today. But every morning n night i look at this car bro. My wife was working at kontena nasional. Hope can meet you some day. I you are free tis saturday, come la at MMZ Bukit Jelutong

alive88;731011 said:
why most people are looking at the same used car center?..:D i went there to look at the claimed m-sport black coloured e39 too.. hehe..

bro huskar, thanks bro, but need to change the fender cover now.. next month would most probably replace the long shaft coupling and center support bearing.. browsed through internet, and most of it in bimmerforum, they got diy to replace things that i stated.. now only to find where did i drop my guts..
i remember that black m-sport. it was sold at 52k. built & registered in 2000.

i am also looking for the fender liner and now already in contact with vixxx. i will need new jack and axle stands as my new crime partners to diy the thing.

on my way back to penang last saturday, 2 of my tires were swelling really bad. had to do emergency exit at Tapah to find tire shop. luckily i could find one in the middle of the cowboy town. LoL (i was expecting tapah is a big town)

as expected, the shop did not keep many options for 18". so i ended up with a china made tire, brand "rockstone" model f105 with a profile of 225/40/18. cost me rm395/pc. and both rear tires were changed.

i was lucky the old tires did not explode because my whole family were together with me. the thread on old tires seems still much like 80%. so i assume the real culprit is the age of the tires. both were manufactured in early 2010 @,@"

View attachment 23867 badly swell
View attachment 23868 new china made tires, rockstone f105

aha i just learned how to post full picture in post. let's try.

IMG_2068%255B1%255D.jpg

at baling kedah, with broken front bumper hehe

I'm also using roadstone but i frequently check on them..agree on the year of manufacture is important..btw u got a nice set of rims..e60 wheels?

now that uve learned how to post full picture, i hereby demand for moarrrrr pictarssssss..

JFT63;732140 said:
I'm also using roadstone but i frequently check on them..agree on the year of manufacture is important..btw u got a nice set of rims..e60 wheels?
roadstone or rockstone? mine is rockstone. LoL.
those are the wheels when i first got the car. previous owner had changed the original m sport 17" to the current one. no idea whether the wheels are original. only got a "germany" word stamped on the inside. if it is original for e60, then i think the centre hole need to rebore to fit into e39. i found no centre cone installed when they were out to change tires recently.

alive88;732181 said:
now that uve learned how to post full picture, i hereby demand for moarrrrr pictarssssss..
sure bro. but only after you post more of yours. LoL

haywire;732186 said:
Wahh orang baling ke? My dad's family is from near Batu 5, Sik.
it's actually my in law's house in baling. me penang kia, by my childhood not birth place. hehe.

Top Bottom