Road bully - best course of action?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Traveler

Official Member
I saw this post in the LYN forum about a road bully incident and it was shocking! :eek:Road bully thread at LYNSo what's the best course of action if something like this happens to you? My initial thoughts would be take evasive action, and head to nearest police station, and if carrying passenger(s), get them to video everything on their mobile phone or cameras, and call the police at the same time (could be dangerous for the driver to try to make a call while taking evasive action). At no time should we stop or leave the car.Be careful out there bros!

walk away if possible.. otherwise be prepared to defend yourself if there aren't any onlooker that'll help subdue the bully.

Walk away if possible, if not then work on your defence. Keep some curry powder & also pepper spray beside you at all times, very useful if you encounter a raging bully who no longer thinks with his brains:)

climenta;495012 said:
Walk away if possible, if not then work on your defence. Keep some curry powder & also pepper spray beside you at all times, very useful if you encounter a raging bully who no longer thinks with his brains:)

Just don't go driving into Singapore with that pepper spray...

No point calling the police. They will just tell you to drive to the nearest police station.

Road bullies need to be taught a lesson. If I was ever in the same position I would just call a few friends, get them to gather somewhere and I'll lure the bully there.

Common tactic for some carjackers to trick you out of your car so someone will climb into yours and drive your car away when u step out. Never step out of the car, drive to the nearest police station is the best alternative, unless u can loafer's contact.. :p

Recording the culprit in action is a good idea too!

But for Traveler's case, just speed off and not many can catch up with your 6-potter.. :wink:

Traveler;495008 said:
I saw this post in the LYN forum about a road bully incident and it was shocking! :eek:

Road bully thread at LYN

So what's the best course of action if something like this happens to you? My initial thoughts would be take evasive action, and head to nearest police station, and if carrying passenger(s), get them to video everything on their mobile phone or cameras, and call the police at the same time (could be dangerous for the driver to try to make a call while taking evasive action). At no time should we stop or leave the car.

Be careful out there bros!

:top::top: its the best option.....dont stop, head for the nearest police station ...forget abt all those curry powder and pepper spray, it wont work on COWS AND BUFFALOES WITH BRAINS THE SIZE OF A PEANUT....moreoveryou wont have time to spray them or make curry at the same time ......
just kidding guys ....but on a serious note ...follow the above advice....PERIOD.:top::top:

What the fuck is this gnef guy trying to say?

"i think u should get urself a good lawyer coz u are dealing with MALAY'sian law-enforcer....they can be very 'tricky' (u get wat i mean)
i've experience a case where by an indian fellow reverse his car and knock my fren;s car...we went to polis station and in the end the indian fellow walked away without any charges...those 'helpful' polis just diam diam....=.="

This is one side story....dunno what this vios guys did in the 1st place that makes the honda city guys act so angry until bang them up to 10km non stop...anyway its a fcked up world out there so be extra careful buddies..

VKS;495109 said:
This is one side story....dunno what this vios guys did in the 1st place that makes the honda city guys act so angry until bang them up to 10km non stop...anyway its a fcked up world out there so be extra careful buddies..

:smokin: yeah, you dont say ...sometimes you really do wonder wht the hell is going on out there?? :39:

Top Bottom