10 million ‘saman ekor’ issued to traffic offenders

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
those freaking morons.....
I renewed my roadtax in Nov 2009. Before I renew, I checked myeg, no saman...so, I managed to renew.
Suddenly 3months back, I got 2 saman, dated back to 2008 and 2009 each!..At first, it was Rm210/saman, but I didn't pay, now it is Rm300/saman!....
and dare say saman ekor!!..I didn't even get anything, address unchanged. Worse is 2008 and now only in the system! sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh......How long can they back date??

shamkasio;541915 said:
Those without saman should have their bmwcm membership revoked...

Sh**t! I got 38 saman! I am sure there's somekind of mistake some where as I am a law abiding citizen!

Yolah tu bang, law abiding citizen konon, rempit kuat punya org ni.....he....he....he...
Just paid my 2 saman ekor cost me RM 600 last Friday, nak renew roadtax that time tgk2 sudah kena blacklist, apalagi kena bayarlah without any single sen discount arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:20::20::20::motz::motz:

shamkasio;541915 said:

Sh**t! I got 38 saman! I am sure there's somekind of mistake some where as I am a law abiding citizen!

38 x RM300 = RM11,400 :eek: :eek: :eek: :stupid:

I tekan 90kph kat Sri Hartamas science center pun kena. Masa issue saman, officer tu kata boleh rayu, skrg pulak jadi RM300!! knn! Lain kali terus tekan 215kph, sama harga.. tns!

jaleeks23;541965 said:
those freaking morons.....
I renewed my roadtax in Nov 2009. Before I renew, I checked myeg, no saman...so, I managed to renew.
Suddenly 3months back, I got 2 saman, dated back to 2008 and 2009 each!..At first, it was Rm210/saman, but I didn't pay, now it is Rm300/saman!....
and dare say saman ekor!!..I didn't even get anything, address unchanged. Worse is 2008 and now only in the system! sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh......How long can they back date??

Jaleeks,
At least you have renewed the road tax. Many like me need to run to settle the summons first and then back to renew the road tax! Time, efforts & $$$ wasted!

I was told the PDRM/JPJ recently refreshed & replicated their systems to churn out past records!

another way of collecting $$ from us la!...short of $$...so must improve collection now! I was thinking of going to rayu...but I think it's not possible now....

PDRM Summon Query Result

No.Vehicle No.Summon No.Date & Time
of Offence

DistrictLocation of OffenceOffenceSummon Amount
(RM)

Discounted Amount
(RM)

Offered Amount
(RM)

105 Dec 2008KOTA STAR(A/SETAR)JALAN KOTATRAFFIC OBSTRUCTION30.000.0030.00218 May 2008RAUBKM334-333 JLN K/L>>>>>>K/BSPEEDING300.000.00300.00309 Feb 2008KUALA LUMPURKM 7.9 MRR2 -KEPONGSPEEDING300.000.00300.00409 Jan 2007KUANTANKM.23 JLN.KUANTAN/GAMBANG.SPEEDING150.000.00150.00520 Jul 2006BENTONGKM 65.6 K/LUMPUR-KARAKSPEEDING150.000.00150.00607 Feb 2005RAUBKM 337-336 JLN K/L-K/BHARUSPEEDING300.000.00300.00TOTAL 1230.000.001230.00

I still managed to renew my roadtax in May 2010.

I never been to Kota Setar, but I got 1 summon for traffic obstruction in Kota Setar!! After received the summon from them, I wrote a letter to PDRM-Kota Setar said that I never been there, but seems like they dun care!

Some of my speeding summons cost RM150 each, possible?

Just want to share some information with you guys ...

For me this is typical Malaysian style to get money for the government coffer and the total disregard for the laws.

First of all the JPJ or Police CAN ONLY blacklist who commit an offence or offences. Summon is a notice to us to go to court and is not proof of the offence. For example if we signed the summon it is not mean that we are guilty it just mean that we acknowledge the summon. And after, if we go to court to challenge the summon and after trial the court will decide whether we guilty or not.

To prove offence committed the JPJ or the Police must bring the person to the court. ONLY court can decide whether offence was committed or not. It is not the enforcement agency. Because the enforcement agency is just THE ENFORCER ... and for that reason you cannot be THE EXECUTIONER as well ... only court can.

If you guys notice .. the police and JPJ will not bring the case to the court and they just let it hanging in the air .. that's why the summons goes way back to 2000. If they bring the case to the court and the person claim trial ... there is no way they can provide the witness for million of summons ...

In fact if i'm not mistaken last year High Court in Sarawak even declared the act of the JPJ for blacklisting and not renewing roadtax is UNCONSTITUTIONAL .... because they have no right to blacklist before they can prove the offence has been committed. And only court can decide on that.

For me our car with summons right now just like detention without trial ....

f**k got 5 summons and 4 at the same place!!! 3 lanes at 80 max/h...

never got any ticket from pdrm some more....

me got 5 summons i think i will change to my wife name at JPJ before renew rodtax . hehhehheee.....

Phantom34;542005 said:
For me our car with summons right now just like detention without trial ....

This is the so called Malaysia BOLEH... That's why they do not want to abolish ISA, this is what happen to RPK... ##@$%^&*(^% damn them..

shamkasio;541915 said:

champion! but instead of revoking membership for those without saman, maybe present you with a medal or special club sticker...

2 summons, one with the old engine and one with the new :D

BTW, inside info says that the discount option has been revoked since May 14th... Govt need more 'spending' money mah... ;)

sunnypuan;541813 said:
Aiyoh...play handcuff somemore kah?? this just got serious big time....:eek:

Bro, the last time they did this Operasi 2 3 years back, I can still remember in the newspaper they came to the house with handcuff.

tay;542019 said:
f**k got 5 summons and 4 at the same place!!! 3 lanes at 80 max/h...

never got any ticket from pdrm some more....

Tay, the popular place is the crossing bridge near Skudai Parade, i have 2 from there, all are after 11pm summons..they are quite hardworking on nitetime..:stupid:

bmw7833;542232 said:
Tay, the popular place is the crossing bridge near Skudai Parade, i have 2 from there, all are after 11pm summons..they are quite hardworking on nitetime..:stupid:

mine happened at tebrau hway prior exit to jusco tebrau and some more at 8+ when i send my kid to school....damn 4 of them some more!!!

ramsing;542243 said:
hmmm....i got no summonses. i guess above 280kmh they cant detect....:wink:

KNN u r the brotherfxxker of all speed demon. I'll inform PDRM to watch your back closely (I'll supply ghee for them) so I can waive 5 saman.:thefinger:

Next election I'll pay back the summons:thefinger::thefinger:

buzzlie;542229 said:
Bro, the last time they did this Operasi 2 3 years back, I can still remember in the newspaper they came to the house with handcuff.

that's is when we're screwed big time....:eek:

Top Bottom