15 year old shot dead

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
blackrobe;519629 said:
There is only One issue...was the policeman justified in discharging his weapon? For all purposes, I believe it is in no doubt that 2 boys aged 14/15 who were unarmed without any previous records were in no position to pose a threat. But the cops will stand by their statement and insist that the boys had reversed their car towards the police and thereby used the car as a 'weapon'. This will be the whole case in a nutshell... independant forensic evidence is required...again..

Only way to know is see the damaged on the car. It hit a wall. was it front or rear bumper that got damaged. QED.

jarance;519637 said:
Only way to know is see the damaged on the car. It hit a wall. was it front or rear bumper that got damaged. QED.

Car aledi hit the wall, the cop claimed the boy tried to reverse the car after that.....

fabianyee;519643 said:
Car aledi hit the wall, the cop claimed the boy tried to reverse the car after that.....

Car hit wall while reversing or going forward.. It will not make sense if the front bumper is damaged while reversing.

jarance;519644 said:
Car hit wall while reversing or going forward.. It will not make sense if the front bumper is damaged while reversing.

The cops claimed that after the car crashed, the driver tried to reverse the car and that's when they fired into the cabin..
But passenger said the driver was aledi hit before the car crashed...

Picture from the star on line.

IGP_2.jpg

igp.jpg

fabianyee;519685 said:
The cops claimed that after the car crashed, the driver tried to reverse the car and that's when they fired into the cabin..
But passenger said the driver was aledi hit before the car crashed...

Yaa the passenger said, the reason why they ram the wall was bcoz there was already a hole in the driver's head.

Its easy for whoever to say 'be fair'. But if you put yourself in the parent's shoes ... for sure he/she is ready to fight anybody, IGP, Minister ... who cares. What a pity.

This is the exciting life of having the Fox taking care of the Chicken run... having heard of the Doctor chap who was 'paktohing' wit his lady in his car, and he was shot, now one has to be very very careful.... no more Gasing Hill rendezvous...:motz:

But at the same time dont forget that the parents/family shud share the blame. Their underaged son was somewhere out there driving a care at wee hours while they are sleeping?

buzzlie;520297 said:
But at the same time dont forget that the parents/family shud share the blame. Their underaged son was somewhere out there driving a care at wee hours while they are sleeping?

Yes, parents should know their children's whereabout at all times...

But then, we all have been young once... Some goody 2 shoes, some more mischievous and some just plain rebellious. No matter how strict the parents can be, there will still be some kids who sneak out to 'lepak' with frens.. Who's here has not been a notty teenager once??

However, sneaking out and ended up with a bullet in the head is still too much...

fabianyee;520302 said:
Yes, parents should know their children's whereabout at all times...

But then, we all have been young once... Some goody 2 shoes, some more mischievous and some just plain rebellious. No matter how strict the parents can be, there will still be some kids who sneak out to 'lepak' with frens.. Who's here has not been a notty teenager once??

However, sneaking out and ended up with a bullet in the head is still too much...

Lucky me I dont sneak out. Was at boarding school during my teenagers time. Any nite was lepak nite without the hassle of sneaking out.

buzzlie;520308 said:
Lucky me I dont sneak out. Was at boarding school during my teenagers time. Any nite was lepak nite without the hassle of sneaking out.

but u sneak out NOW when ur older :)

incidents like this scare the living daylights out of my folks...until now their advice has always been dont get into trouble with the wrong people and stay away from dodgy areas, suddenly they have to include be completely careful and compliant with cops...there is something seriously wrong with the fact that they have to be worried that their 18 year-old son could get seriously injured or even die (touch wood) at the hands of criminals AND COPS

what is this country coming to?

vish;520825 said:
incidents like this scare the living daylights out of my folks...until now their advice has always been dont get into trouble with the wrong people and stay away from dodgy areas, suddenly they have to include be completely careful and compliant with cops...there is something seriously wrong with the fact that they have to be worried that their 18 year-old son could get seriously injured or even die (touch wood) at the hands of criminals AND COPS

what is this country coming to?

Well, u can put the blame on the Gomen for letting this happen. I dont blame the cops.. who train the cops? who made the policy of hiring cops? who chose the Chief? Who Police the police?

right now the Chief Cop behaves like a little kid who's been slapped on the wrist.

In Japan, the Chief would've resigned in disgrace AFTER he goes to the boy's parents and kneel down and ask for forgiveness :)

but then, this is BolehLand

bimmerdude;520831 said:
Well, u can put the blame on the Gomen for letting this happen. I dont blame the cops.. who train the cops? who made the policy of hiring cops? who chose the Chief? Who Police the police?

right now the Chief Cop behaves like a little kid who's been slapped on the wrist.

In Japan, the Chief would've resigned in disgrace AFTER he goes to the boy's parents and kneel down and ask for forgiveness :)

Not only in Japan but in a civilized country people are held accountable for the actions of their subordinates. Resignation is a must unlike here in Bolehland.

My memory is bad la but I believe Zaid is the only minister to resign in Malaysian gov (not like we ever had other ruling parties besides UMNO, BN) and even then it wasn't because he screwed up or anything like that.

Can those with super duper memory help recall if there was any other minister who resigned due to a screw up. Appreciate it.

bimmerdude;520831 said:

valid point, agree with you but i still feel that any sensible person with half a brain holding a weapon that is meant to uphold justice and peace in a country only has himself/herself to blame for being trigger-happy...

in bolehland you can stand for party elections even when under investigation for corruption, so anything goes my friends :stupid:

this is not the first time something like this has happened, if memory serves me right. quite some time back, some guy also got shot for avoiding arrest/questioning. cops shot him when they cornered him i think or something like that. guys was with his gf when it happened.

case of history repeating itself?

loafer;520884 said:
Not only in Japan but in a civilized country people are held accountable for the actions of their subordinates. Resignation is a must unlike here in Bolehland.

My memory is bad la but I believe Zaid is the only minister to resign in Malaysian gov (not like we ever had other ruling parties besides UMNO, BN) and even then it wasn't because he screwed up or anything like that.

Can those with super duper memory help recall if there was any other minister who resigned due to a screw up. Appreciate it.

Its has been a practice here but only in corp sectors ... not in gomen.

03 Apr 2002, Malaysiakini article

Malaysiakini article said:
A total of 579 suspected criminals were shot dead by the Malaysian police in the last 20 years, Deputy Home Minister Chor Chee Heung told Parliament today.

In a tragic incident two years ago, a policeman constable shot dead a young doctor. The father of the deceased subsequent filed a suit of RM37,000 against the policeman and the Malaysian government.

Human rights group, Suara Rakyat Malaysia (Suaram), in its report on the state of human rights in Malaysia last year mentioned the case of one Mr How, who claimed that he was forced to play Russian Roulette by the police while in custody.

The 26-year-old mechanic was eventually shot on one side of his head and blinded in one eye.

Nothing changes, even after 8 years.

Top Bottom