Rant About Auto Bavaria

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

babybmw

Club Guest
I'm supposed to collect my car this coming Friday.Just now got a text message from the SA that my car has been "grabbed" by another branch and I need to wait another few more weeks!Last week SA told me that the car has been assigned to me and can collect the car by this Friday and this shit things happened.What compensation I should ask from AB in this case?

As anxious as you are in wanting to receive your new ride, do pause and reflect - the situation may be a little different from the truth. Is it possible that the SA messed up and 'blamed' another branch to cover for his/her own failure ?

If your SA is really telling the truth, you could raise the matter at AB. Compensation is either cash or non-cash. You'd never get the former.

Probably, depending on factors like (i) your temperature (talk nice or bang table); (ii) how much you've suffered (say no car to drive for now etc); (iii) ride value (316i

Just complaint and make them get the car in for you ASAP. They probably would say that they did not promise you in the first place but just say they would try their best and depends on HQ allocation or something. Hope you get your car soon.

What I hate is they promised to deliver the car by Friday this week!

And I got a text message from my SA that they made the mistake of double booking and have to wait.

Imagine I would have to use this car for my big day and if my wife would cancel the wedding, who is going to pay everything? =.="

- - - Updated - - -

What I hate is they promised to deliver the car by Friday this week!

And I got a text message from my SA that they made the mistake of double booking and have to wait.

Imagine I would have to use this car for my big day and if my wife would cancel the wedding, who is going to pay everything? =.="

AT-Sixx;847088 said:
As anxious as you are in wanting to receive your new ride, do pause and reflect - the situation may be a little different from the truth. Is it possible that the SA messed up and 'blamed' another branch to cover for his/her own failure ?

If your SA is really telling the truth, you could raise the matter at AB. Compensation is either cash or non-cash. You'd never get the former.

Probably, depending on factors like (i) your temperature (talk nice or bang table); (ii) how much you've suffered (say no car to drive for now etc); (iii) ride value (316i

Which AB branch and who is the SA?
AB getting close watch by BMW HQ these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Which AB branch and who is the SA?
AB getting close watch by BMW HQ these days.

babybmw, sorry to hear your case, anyone would be pissed in that situation. Perhaps you have not had the opportunity to read "complaints" about them in this forum...I am relatively new too but fortunately I managed to avoid any party who received bad reviews from bwmclubmalaysia. After all it is our money and we don't have to force ourselves as receipeint of crappy service. :)

This is Auto Bavaria Penang

I have dropped BMW Malaysia an email and cc to BMW Munich.

I will be at BMW Munich next month and definitely I will talk to the international sales manager over there.

LoL! Snake, I don't think Glenmarie is going to lose their legendary status anytime soon.

Consider this story. An employee from non-sales dept from an AB branch was disciplined for trying to con a customer and kena buang from that branch. He somehow ended up in Glenmarie. And the dept he is currently in? SALES!! :stupid:

This and many other stories actually give me the creeps whenever I pass by the Glenmarie branch. It gives the feeling of passing by Dracula's Castle in Transylvania :goodnight: :19:

Just went checking on BMW Malaysia facebook to see what is happening.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW.Malaysia

Yes, more and more complaints!! Most on AB - Sg Besi, Penang and of course Glenmarie. Some guy with the name Cee Tee is whacking non-stop, apparently for 2 years already, and scaring away interested customers. Feel sorry for BMW for the trouble one dealer is causing. Hope they quietly direct interested customers to one of their better dealers.

I had similar experience and delivery delayed for 5 days. After speak with SA i was given X3 for temporary drive and BMW baby seat for free. Yea, definitely not AB

zhul;847274 said:
Just went checking on BMW Malaysia facebook to see what is happening.

https://www.facebook.com/BMW.Malaysia

Yes, more and more complaints!! Most on AB - Sg Besi, Penang and of course Glenmarie. Some guy with the name Cee Tee is whacking non-stop, apparently for 2 years already, and scaring away interested customers. Feel sorry for BMW for the trouble one dealer is causing. Hope they quietly direct interested customers to one of their better dealers.

babybmw;847244 said:
This is Auto Bavaria Penang

I have dropped BMW Malaysia an email and cc to BMW Munich.

I will be at BMW Munich next month and definitely I will talk to the international sales manager over there.

power to you bro !

I have friends who are SA's and usually that sort of excuse is that the car intended for you was grabbed by someone who is either of higher pecking order "usually datuk or friend of the dealership boss" or some folks who just pay under the table money. Honestly this happens quite rampantly, not just for BMW but other marques as well especially for hot selling car models.

babybmw;847629 said:
OK, after complaint, I got a F10 :)

Wow... How could that happen? Probably the model you ordered is 335i? It sounds like an upgrade for you. Unless you top-up the balance :)

- - - Updated - - -

babybmw;847629 said:
OK, after complaint, I got a F10 :)

Wow... How could that happen? Probably the model you ordered is 335i? It sounds like an upgrade for you. Unless you top-up the balance :)

TheTinkerer;847921 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, he got a courtesy car la not free upgrade.

Top Bottom