Puchong TT again...!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
it was wonderful.....awesome TT....i enjoy this kind of TT rather than sitting down at mamak and chattin all the time.....muiahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by mafia@Jun 18 2005, 12:40 AM
it was wonderful.....awesome TT....i enjoy this kind of TT rather than sitting down at mamak and chattin all the time.....muiahahahahahahahaha
i second dat..thers nuthin we could ask more..talkin bout less talk more action..but nevertheless our regular TT is great oso, it jus dat d donut session added some spice to it..b it d normal talk kok TT or action packed one, s long s it associated wit d club, il b sure to try d hardest to attend :yahoo: :D

Rezzy...of all the guys I wanted to chat that night ..your'e the one!!.I simply likes to learn and respect the old... B)

I really respect you..driving all the way from Serenbam to all the Kelang Valley TT..!!! B)

Originally posted by Zoggee@Jun 18 2005, 12:55 PM
Rezzy...of all the guys I wanted to chat that night ..your'e the one!!.I simply likes to learn and respect the old... B)

I really respect you..driving all the way from Serenbam to all the Kelang Valley TT..!!! B)
:yahoo: Hey Zoggee--- you ingat I am that old kah? :cry: see you next week :nyehehe:

A friendly reminder to all Bros and Sis that have expressed interest to attend the Inaugural Annual Dinner 2005,

Please note that if payment is made before 17th July 2005, the seats will cost RM90.00 per pax. Pls take up this best rates and pay up by 17th July to either Iceman, 2-cents, JefferyEwe, Hartge, Zamtresco, Vladd Tappish or myself.

To those that have paid up, my thanks to you for your strong support of the Dinner, and look forward to meeting you during the dinner itself.

Once again, thank you for reading this and taking action.

5201 aka Steven
Treasurer IAD

Ok ppl this week got Puchong TT again !!! Most of you know where it is and those of you that dont a convoy can be arranged!! it is at 8.30 pm on thursday 7th of JULY this week.

As someone i know said, " come la!!!, scared ah!?!?!? "

list your nicks bellow.

1. skar (100%)
2. zoggee (100%)
3. kinaka

Ok ppl this week got Puchong TT again !!! Most of you know where it is and those of you that dont a convoy can be arranged!! it is at 8.30 pm on thursday 7th of JULY this week.

list your nicks bellow.

1. skar (100%)
2. zoggee (100%)
3. kinaka
4. magicfox

list your nicks bellow.

1. skar (100%)
2. zoggee (100%)
3. kinaka
4. magicfox
5. rezzy3181 99.9% (where to convoy I am lost let me know)

still sleeping kah where to TT this week Klang our puchong DONUT KING PLACE i am lost both places new to me I will be lost, wake up Zoggee consult Klang and clear it so as not both at the same time nanti can'nt see 2 together you and jarance both important to me.

oh FFFFFFFFF i forgotten tonight's TT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry zoggee koko !!!!

i was trap in da workshop for fewdays & nights ady until i forgotten !!

anyway... i've start my engine with my control unit.... kekekeke
just abit wiring problems... will try to do it up soon and show it to u what's next to do... kakakaka

see ya !!

regards,
Kinaka

Top Bottom