Official Badminton Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I play every thursday evening from 6.00pm to 8.30pm in Taman Megah.

I can try there if you guys interested. Long queue though....

So what day and time u guys want ar? They take quarterly, half yearly and yearly booking. If you guys interested, then i'll post the cost here.

Regards

Since nobody take up the task...i'll try to look for the court and will confirm once i get the infor.... :p

The last post was 28 June 2005. What is the latest on this? I am interested if on Wed or Thur evening and also depends on the location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :eek:k: :D :D :D

Guys, if you are interested to join me, pm me. I still play every thursday in Taman Megah.

Sorry ah guys. I was the one who started this thread. But as I'm away most of the time, couldn't fulfill this task of booking a court. But I'm definitely keen to join when I'm back in town.

Ok, guys ....noticed that a new badminton centre start operating at Setapak......Rate = RM18/hour....Regular or weekly rent =RM13.50/hour

Pls confirm those who want to join.....and which day is convenient for u guy....

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
3) Lionel_Koh -Confirm join n Mon-Fri,9pm-11pm is OK for me
4) CAJ 19
5) kahar abdullah
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk
11)nizer
12 Sithwarrior
13. cwk_ipoh

If got at least 8 ppl confirm join....i will book the court....Pls make it fast cos badminton court is a hot item in KL.....

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Aug 25 2005, 12:12 AM
Ok, guys ....noticed that a new badminton centre start operating at Setapak......Rate = RM18/hour....Regular or weekly rent =RM13.50/hour

Pls confirm those who want to join.....and which day is convenient for u guy....

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
4) CAJ 19
5) kahar abdullah
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk
11)nizer
12 Sithwarrior
13. cwk_ipoh(only Wed n Thur-time ok)

If got at least 8 ppl confirm join....i will book the court....Pls make it fast cos badminton court is a hot item in KL.....
Only on Wed n Thur night. Time is ok... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lionel_Koh@Aug 25 2005, 12:12 AM

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
4) CAJ 19
5) kahar abdullah
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk
11)nizer
12 Sithwarrior
13. cwk_ipoh

Monday or Wednesday evening

Where is the best place (cheapest in town lah - KL) to buy Badminton rackets ah ? I want to buy a new Yonex and also a short short junior one for my kid.

hi, im interested in joining the badminton session. if u dont mind can non member join?

bmwmini1

would love to join too (stomach getting bigger!) but can someone post the map to Setapak? Where is that la?

Btw I have some vacant spots my Saturday group (currently only 4 ppl so we get tired real fast!) in Sekolah Menengah Bukit Bintang, Sec 14, PJ. If anyone is keen pls pm me.

dan,
would be good if you can state the time also ... interested to join as well ..

Since many interested for badminton..........Maybe we can start the incompleted mission.........i...jsen n vincent crlty play at bkt kiara.......maybe can ask jsen to ask either still got court available.........calling jsen.....

Top Bottom