Official Badminton Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Actually it's not that difficult a task. Just check if any of your frens or forumers stays in a condo and see if they'll be kind enough to help us book the court.

We use to play in Mont Kiara condo courtesy of bmdriver.

bmdriver!!!! You still around?????? :)

badminton sounds gd to me ... find a court quick yea. old thread relived but nevatheless a gd one, tot dis thread died already, heh, count me in STILL buds! :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

LIST OF PLAYERS

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
3) Lionel_Koh
4) CAJ 19
5) kahar abdullah (expression of interests)
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana

Ok, looks like we have 4 sets + 1 ...can play doubles. Will start looking for courts. The usual rules apply....court fees and shuttle cock contributions....wherever applicable...

amizana : since yer a latecomer, perhaps we cld just hev u as the umpire uh, heh ... jk ... i don mind havin nihongo lesson fr u durin the session dude.

btw, arent u stayin in a condo, do they hev badminton court there eh?

anyway, as fer the contribution, y not use synthetic shuttlecock, last longer, heh. as fer court fee, dat one can share among us players la of cos. :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

kahar,May 17 2005, 01:29 PM... i don mind havin nihongo lesson fr u durin the session dude.

btw, arent u stayin in a condo, do they hev badminton court there eh?

anyway, as fer the contribution, y not use synthetic shuttlecock, last longer, heh. as fer court fee, dat one can share among us players la of cos.
:)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

My condo ada squash court, tennis court, iron pumping room, skating ring, swimming pool,
golf putting green, fish pond, jogging track, sauna....
tapi.....badminton court tarak............ :cry: :cry:

since yer a latecomer, perhaps we cld just hev u as the umpire uh, heh ...

Jadi water-boy pun tak pe....

Bagi sesiapa yang tingaaaal dekat condo, maybe can book the court b4 we go for second option......rent a court.....Anyone can offer????

This what I suggest.

Squash Crt is available at Shang Villa Condo which is next to Showru and the Kelana Sport Centre, which is also next to Showru, has Badminton and Tennis court for rent. Why not we book all these courts on a biweekly basis, say 8pm to 10pm every other Friday, to play. Later, after the game, we can all meetup at Showru for the official TT. This way, instead of just TT we can have a lot more activies and perhaps get more members to come. Furthermore, in the ShangVilla club hse, there is a pool table. So those who do not want to sweat, you guys can go there.

I can book the Squash for free but the badminton and tennis need to pay. Perhaps we can look at pooling basis or pay per play basis. Need to work this out carefully as this can be messy esp when we start to include shuttlecocks. As for badminton and tennis crt, one must go to MPPJ off in PJ State. I dont mind going this Sat to source for info if this idea is OK. So, please let me know.

Cheers
ARms

P/s - The shang villa swimming pool (which is next to the squash court) is quite busy with Kite Girls at nite. Need i say more....he he he

Originally posted by armereth@May 17 2005, 10:36 PM

P/s - The shang villa swimming pool (which is next to the squash court) is quite busy with Kite Girls at nite. Need i say more....he he he
Then what u waiting for???? Boooook nowmahhhhhh...Let us know how is the rate???? :nyehehe:

OK.

Will go MPPJ this Sat if there are open and will book squash for next Friday.

Cheers
Arms

LIST OF PLAYERS

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
3) Lionel_Koh
4) CAJ 19
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk

LIST OF PLAYERS

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
3) Lionel_Koh
4) CAJ 19
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk
11)nizer (experession of interest)

Originally posted by armereth@May 19 2005, 02:54 AM
OK.

Will go MPPJ this Sat if there are open and will book squash for next Friday.

Cheers
Arms
Kawan...bukan squashlah......Badminton....Badminton :angry: :angry:

guys, no one gonna undertake the tasks of bookin the court eh? come laa, u alll arrrrr .... i hev no kaki dis badminton2 one ... the one i hev also requires club membership.

susah2 sgt, we play at my house want anot? use the house gate as the net laaa... i believe some of us went thru dat period durin our chilhood rite ... kereta lalu, all cabuttt! hahaha... worst part when shuttlecock went into neighbours compund, mar fun gotta panjat n recover bck dat bulu tangkis.

cmon guys, SOMEONE take the trouble to book a court la .... :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

No lah. Like this

SQUASH
I will book Squash for next Friday regardless of whether anyone coming or not. This because it is free.

BADMINTON AND TENNIS
Will check tomorrow if MPPJ open because booking have to be made there although the court is in Kelana Jaya Sport Center (next to MAS building and Showru). Now, dont ask me why like that. I gave up hope trying to understand the logic of MPPJ way of doing things. If can, I will book for next Friday as well same time as squash. If not, will look for other date. Will let you all know by early next week.

So, hopefully by next friday there will be 3 games running concurrently before the Official TT.

Cheers

Originally posted by Daredevil@Dec 26 2004, 10:38 PM
We use to meet for a good round of badminton. Figure those who are not into tennis, swimming or whatever else may be interested for badminton. Anyone?

Need to sweat it out..... :p

Put your name down here and I'll try to make arrangements to get us a regular court. If you have jalan to book a nice court, pls share...

Havent played badminton for a long long long time, dont even know the rules anymore :dunno: Would love to join, but all depends on when and where... so I will just put name down first.

1) DD
2) NumberTWO
3) Lionel_Koh
4) CAJ 19
6) keray
7) saintmikal
8) kingpin
9) amizana
10) G Punk
11)nizer (experession of interest
12 Sithwarrior ( 50/50 lah...let me know here first lah :ph34r: )

Originally posted by amizana@May 20 2005, 04:29 PM
"KITE GIRLS" kat badminton court ada mali ka?

Bole sama-sama main-main... ;) ;)
Badminton, batang saja ada! Squash maybe.

Top Bottom