Pre-LCI E60 - Sport Mode Unlock

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just installed mine one today. I ordered it of the ebay, received in about a week. Installation was pretty easy, only needed to buy a 3/4 drill bit had rest of the tools. Here are the pictures.

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but could feel the throttle getting more responsive along with steering becoming a bit firmer. The engine RPM also increases, its not same as SD mode for sure will keep you guys posted once I test it.

Bought the LED button from Roskinc, looking for shop to help with installation. Suggestions please? Dropped by one accessories shop in Damansara Perdana asking for crazy money..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all sifu,

I just new to be here. I just booked a 523i LCI 2007. Just wonder this can be install on it? Thanks for the advise.

amos said:
Hi all sifu,

I just new to be here. I just booked a 523i LCI 2007. Just wonder this can be install on it? Thanks for the advise.
No problem to install this "Sport" mode for LCI model. I also bought the original "Sport" switch from BMW USA.

Attachments

• 20140306_133456.jpg
    20140306_133456.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20140306_133821.jpg
    20140306_133821.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi Herbert, you install the sport switch in lci already? Can share photo here? Thanks

amos,

Mine is pre-LCI model and I have installed the cable with ordinary micro switch. I am still trying to figure out where to locate and install the BMW original switch.

Ic, but this also can install at lci model? Just wonder how to install it for lci

Top Bottom