Pre-LCI E60 - Sport Mode Unlock

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I already pasang the "Sport" mode in my car as I bought the cable with micro switch from ebay USA. Now will buy the LED switch with cable as well.

gc3000;852215 said:
nice nice... E90 can do ah?

- - - Updated - - -

Can give it a try as after all the ebay price is only about RM 150.00. If it does not work, you can always sell it to a e60 member.

DIY just now. Something interesting to have it as it is different as to the DS mode.
Throttle respond are different and gear shift are better. Its like a mini 'sprint booster'

- - - Updated - - -

DIY just now. Something interesting to have it as it is different as to the DS mode.
Throttle respond are different and gear shift are better. Its like a mini 'sprint booster'

I also just ordered the "Sport" switch from an online BMW parts store. Still trying to figure out where to install this switch.

IMG-20131110-WA0010_zps18a7c5d3.jpg

wah...this one whose car?mileage 66k kms onny....

Would love to have this function.can recommend any workshop to do it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Herbert;855467 said:
I also just ordered the "Sport" switch from an online BMW parts store. Still trying to figure out where to install this switch.

I place the switch at the gear cover. I good position for the switch in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Herbert;855467 said:

I place the switch at the gear cover. I good position for the switch in my opinion.

nrtube;855489 said:

Buy the switch from ebay and diy yourself. Very simple.

- - - Updated - - -

nrtube;855489 said:

Buy the switch from ebay and diy yourself. Very simple.

alipon@bmw;855493 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Question is - may not have sufficient space at gear cover to install the original "Sport" switch.

Herbert;855495 said:
Question is - may not have sufficient space at gear cover to install the original "Sport" switch.

Ya it will be a challenge to find suitable place for the ori sport switch

- - - Updated - - -

Herbert;855495 said:

Ya it will be a challenge to find suitable place for the ori sport switch

hai herbert if u happen to order the sports switch and cables pls do order one foe me tq

I am planning to get it installed on 2004 E60, will keep you guys posted about it. The seller is asking for 200+ Rm for installation and everything.

ajimin said:
Unos,

mmmm.....look familiar...jom la install..cheap ma only rm180.00

Jom.... but where? organize group buy + installations ler..

Unos,

Just drop by taman maluri kl and bring cash..i'm done already.. actually you post my photo

Top Bottom