Penang Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby_intan;226488 said:
wat lar u guys....i oso kene ikat d.hihihi...redbaron sure ah wan to ajak me??
can bring one fren along r??

sith bro 2 more headcount!

thsaw99;226499 said:
:D :D :D if male he can take bus we meet in pg:D if female she go with baron u come with me...she dual purpose...errr...we have to wait for the committee's decision:D :D :D calling xxx sith fabian jeffreyewe and the godfather dd!!!

Why call me ? do I look like a Playa to you ?? Chee sin ahh you ?:D :p ... The rest are Playaz lah...

hahaha!! gila lah u guys..my fren is female of course! but she cn only confirm tonyte...if she's not goin, im not goin lew...
i need a bodyguard...scared lahhh got so many buayas @__@;

Baby_intan;226503 said:
hahaha!! gila lah u guys..my fren is female of course! but she cn only confirm tonyte...if she's not goin, im not goin lew...
i need a bodyguard...scared lahhh got so many buayas @__@;

intan redbaron guard you from left me from right sure you come back sekeping intact:D :D aiya we all talk only la cam buaya..actually all very gentlemen all very caring...

Msport-525i;226507 said:
dont be worried.... they are not buayas...... cos buaya cannot drive ma.....

yeah and most buaya's are flying of to phill for work :D :p :D :p

thsaw99;226499 said:
:D :D :D if male he can take bus we meet in pg:D if female she go with baron u come with me...she dual purpose...errr...we have to wait for the committee's decision:D :D :D calling xxx sith fabian jeffreyewe and the godfather dd!!!

You my friend la thsaw99 . hello sith you think you angel meh . The XXX picture very easy in taipan there is this photo shop that can do this shot for you. If you dont belive ask XXX thats where he did. Intan If your friend female than is on ;)

simple la intan, u go .....i burn my phillipine trip..... ( u choose whic car u want to go to penang with? E64, E60, E39 or X5...

redbaron;226510 said:
hello sith you think you angel meh .

I dont think !!! I know I am one... It's a challenge mingling with all you beazlebubs... :D

[/quote]Intan If your friend female than is on ;)[/quote]

Smootth talkin' "gigantous suaveicus crocodilius" :p :D

Msport-525i;226512 said:
simple la intan, u go .....i burn my phillipine trip..... ( u choose whic car u want to go to penang with? E64, E60, E39 or X5...

OIIIII Lorat ahh you...

Msport-525i;226512 said:

the real buaya has spoken!!!:D :D

hahah....sorry la i m not a buaya la..... but intan so how....i try add u on messenger but u reject me ...what la u

msport: wahhh..burn ur trip just for me meh?? hehehe...i choose e60 lorhh..then next time i tumpang x5 =p

btw sith, put my name in..im goin with nikki...redbaron,dun mrh arr bro ;) nnt i pick u up naik myvi...hehe

msport: add me again!! sorry lahh..i dun simply add ppl i dun know...nxt time intro lar lil bit..then i know who lah... :p

Sith me not going baby intan play me out . you all have good trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom