Thai Sawadee Convoy, anyone?!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dan,

Try to get sponsors too. Just try our luck.
Who knows may be can get discount/free petrol or free TOL or bla.. blaa. blaaa
Unfortunately i only know people from RODA-RODA.
I don’t think they want to sponsor cars :)

Probably Sponsors Target:
1) Shell / PETRONAS/ etc
2) PLUS
3) HOTEL
4) BMW (any related associations/body)

So, anybody has contacts related to this event pls try your best to promote or lobby this event.

My 2 penny
Thank you

If you guys have a list of sponsors, please run it by with the committee first ya

thanks
sith

portse7en said:
Dan,

1) Shell / PETRONAS/ etc
2) PLUS
3) HOTEL

So, anybody has contacts related to this event pls try your best to promote or lobby this event.

My 2 penny
Thank you

Hmmm....sound interesting.

Please keep me inform if there are really sponsor are given...hehehe :)

if you have problems in identifying... i will be able to help you... was in Bangcork for 2 years...:eek:

Mouse said:
i just came back from phuket and this is my first trip to thailand, u guys must be careful, there is alot of ladyboy that u will mistaken for hot pretty chick, dun do anything that u will regreat for life before identifying the real them.

now you are talking... sponsors...:p

portse7en said:
Dan,

1) Shell / PETRONAS/ etc
2) PLUS
3) HOTEL

My 2 penny
Thank you

portse7en said:
hehehe... dont to travel free arrrr :D

kekeke :D ya lah bro spent MYR 20k within 5 mths on my beemer... :( wonderin why... standard lah got cheated...

its ok... life goes on... better as ever... :p

Good to know there are quite a few members interested! Acutally just intended this to be an informal drive as it is a place for relaxation, but I will post the relavant info especially for 1st timers. I can get discounts for hotels, certain restaurants and nightclubs, just have to sign my name. Pls check the 1st post for updates.

DanPromote said:
Good to know there are quite a few members interested! Acutally just intended this to be an informal drive as it is a place for relaxation, but I will post the relavant info especially for 1st timers. I can get discounts for hotels, certain restaurants and nightclubs, just have to sign my name. Pls check the 1st post for updates.

sounds gut.
danke soviel

chairoger said:
Nice!! Can be a bit longer? I am driving from sg though,so its almost 2000 km total return trip. :eek:

Always open to suggestions :) To start off maybe we can post the list of interested members, cars driven and available dates. Hopefully someone can suggest a date that doesn't clash with any club activities. Since it will take some time to get the list up, I suggest that the list be open until end of August, unless we have enough ppl earlier. So available dates will be anytime from Sept-Dec. Members who do not want to spend so much on transport I suggest we can carpool also.

Thai Sawadee Roadtrip list (up to 31st Aug 2006)!

1. DanPromote, e36 318i - any Friday-Sunday weekend

Thai Sawadee Roadtrip list (up to 31st Aug 2006)!

2. zoakies, E36iS - (prefer saturday ~ monday)

also kindly who is coming with you ie. how many guys/girls as certain activities planned may differ for both

bro u planning to do this in august ahh ? I tougt it be more appropiatte to do it in december. In anycase august I am involed with the MME race and september will be busy ewith anew porject and AD.

2. zoakies, E36iS - (prefer saturday ~ monday)
3. jsen, e36 - not this year man...

2. zoakies, E36iS - (prefer saturday ~ monday) - 2 pax (me and my co-driver, guy also) :)
3. jsen, e36 - not this year man...

BTW, i can get sponsor for the Oil change stuff...

guys...i'm heading to Bira circuit,Bira(off pattaya) for the ATCC & formula V6 in september...wanna organise a trip there?
its on the 1st week of september i think...

sith - just wanted to know the list by end of August if possible so that we can plan ahead la.. better have early plans than last minute thing

tyke - pattaya damn far away right? how do u plan to go there?

zoakies - excellent! any sponsors will be welcome :)

Btw does anyone know how to get in touch with BMW club in Thailand ?

wah pattaya...... veli far man..

fr bnagkok to pattaya also easily took 2 hrs......

sigh... wei, got sponsors .. good le.. ! too bad im on the nex year list..!

Top Bottom