Southern Thailand Drive KL-Hatyai-Songkla. 5.06.2009-8.06.2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
beemercsc;428918 said:
Jacky you are now become humble.... you are the man ... ( THE KING OF BOTTOM SUB )

Imaging when you damm tired.. ROOM 216 owner calling for 1 corton of beer and 1 liter whisky. Finish in
1 1/2 hours.. john j damm good drinker.

Dudes! Looks like a lot of fella's came back from Hat Yai can now use the title 'THE MAN' ......

jacky;428920 said:
Imaging when you damm tired.. ROOM 216 owner calling for 1 corton of beer and 1 liter whisky. Finish in

They never mention that to me.... then i agree with you.........

t2ribena;428907 said:
Master Sifu Rush28...u too humble liau...i could also hear u coming...
icon10.gif

i also have to "pai lei wai see' liau...i wan to learn the kiap kiap technique...
icon10.gif

hehe... wat is kiap kiap technique? :39:

jacky;428920 said:

Anytime for u guys bro..Btw, I'm the only one who stopped at the duty free on the way in to tapau 1 Glenfidish 15yrs and 1 glenlivet 15yrs..hahahahah

jacky;428920 said:

Dei Jacky Batumalai...ure the tanker man!!

Halo it is not tankerman but Jacky The TIGERMAN hahahahahhahahaha cabuttttttttttttttttttt

lamoo;429050 said:
Halo it is not tankerman but Jacky The TIGERMAN hahahahahhahahaha cabuttttttttttttttttttt

and also represent the rubberman too, :42: :77: my bad!

lamoo;429050 said:

I representing BMWCLUB malaysia bro.... GOT tiger girl off course got tiger MAN...

beemercsc;429093 said:
And dont you all forget the powerful coca cola puller...... and the present he got....

ohoho....that was scary... I doing behalf of RUBBER MAN

Guys,

Please add to the following list, things we have done during the trip that you found to be good and should be carried on doing as well as issues which we can improve upon for future drives.

Guys,

Please add to the following list, things we have done during the trip that you found to be good and should be carried on doing as well as issues which we can improve upon for future drives.

1. All cars to be equip with walkie talkies if possible for better communication among all drivers and marshalls

2. Should a car breakdown a marshall will accompany the break down car while the rest of the group will proceed ahead to the next scheduled pitstop to wait for them.

lamoo;429400 said:
Guys,

1. All cars to be equip with walkie talkies if possible for better communication among all drivers and marshalls

2. Should a car breakdown a marshall will accompany the break down car while the rest of the group will proceed ahead to the next scheduled pitstop to wait for them.

3. we should enjoy drive not drive like hardcore. Maintain the speed of 110/km cause some of the car is with family (KIDS). we always can departure early to meet the next point.

Guys,

3. we should enjoy drive not drive like hardcore. Maintain the speed of 110/km cause some of the car is with family (KIDS). we always can departure early to meet the next point.

jacky;429480 said:

Jacky, this one I have also asked before. I was advise if I want to drive only 110km/h in this club, I should drive a Kanchil not a BMW. Ha ha ha...

wc9922;429509 said:
Jacky, this one I have also asked before. I was advise if I want to drive only 110km/h in this club, I should drive a Kanchil not a BMW. Ha ha ha...

Than we should drive "porsche" not BMW

Guys,

4. Fill up your vehicle with a full tank of petrol before the start of the trip. Not to waste time starting off the trip and then enter the petrol station within 20 minutes and the whole convoy waiting for 1 or 2 cars to fill up.

Top Bottom