OFFICIAL Drive - 27-28 March 2010 - Kuantan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry guys/gals...it's not a RM 8,000 DSLR but just a RM 80 camera hehehe, anyway it's what i have....

...affan babysitting AND joining the drive at the same time..... kudos.

.....at the R&R everybody kena pow by the prez

...at the pitstop

...after the pitstop, and off we go again. At this time on the highway.....beemers rule.

The speech

The Manager of this orphanage made the joke of the day....( I'll translate it..)
"Here we receive anything from the public who care, be it moral or material support. And if you gentlemen care to donate a BMW car to us, we would be more than happy to accept it."

The counter speech

The special guest..... i guess

Unfortunately the president of BMWCM presented a small amount of donation and NOT a BMW car....LOL....

The President of BMWCM marks the presence of BMWCM members on the Guest's Book.....and we all feel proud

bluepanther;507719 said:
The speech

The Manager of this orphanage made the joke of the day....( I'll translate it..)
"Here we receive anything from the public who care, be it moral or material support. And if you gentlemen care to donate a BMW car to us, we would be more than happy to accept it."

:top: Best caption of the day :top::top::laugh:

Superb ! Looks like you folks had a good drive , lots of funs plus being very charitable !
Keep up the good job & hope some drive up north is the works for me to join !

looks like everyone had fun!

is that white 4dr e36 m3 the real deal? :listen:

maxxsp;507871 said:
looks like everyone had fun!

is that white 4dr e36 m3 the real deal? :listen:

Bro..........this white ///3 is really powerful..................looks can be deceiving..............he smoked me at 190, during the Kuantan Drive........