August Drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
After that can go to Kuala Pilah for the famous "water-fish" herbal noodle. Syiokkk.....

This weekend is the Merdeka Endurance la. Few of our boys taking part.. our reverse parking king no participate meh?

astroboy;549313 said:
This weekend is the Merdeka Endurance la. Few of our boys taking part.. our reverse parking king no participate meh?

his leg cramp how to enter la...
icon10.gif

What time meet and what time back to kl? How far is it?

ALBundy;549303 said:
After that can go to Kuala Pilah for the famous "water-fish" herbal noodle. Syiokkk.....

Sounds goooooood....

astroboy;549253 said:
How far? Another breakfast run? Made it back home by noon would be nice. KNS! haven't buy walkie yet.. any one know where can get walkie with reasonable price [I meant CHEAP!]..? :D

I thot your ride still workshop?

Bro AB, Call Malek - Amtech Signal Solutions 016-2251518. shop in Wisma UOA 2 KL. He's a very nice guy and i just bought 6 Kenwood original walkie talkies from him. Each cost around 500+. He also sells the extended antenna for longer distance. Give him a call.

Cheers

t2ribena;549300 said:
yala we go crash their party...hehehe

Crash party !!! Last I heard the place will be filled with EXPERT DRIVERS and EXPERT REVERSE DRIVERS like XXX wor.... Sure want to crash the party ar???:listen:

So no crashing of party tomorrow?

Will send car for polishing then...

AC525;549911 said:
So no crashing of party tomorrow?

Will send car for polishing then...

the party was on Saturday actually...it ended at 3.30pm due to rain...

XXX, wc9922, udm68 and me met up for lunch and after lunch we did a recce on the trail from Bt 9 Hulu Langat to Kuala Klawang to Kuala Pilah and arrive at Bukit Putus at 4.30pm with some drama...that bukit putus stretch afta rain is so so slippery and this is dangerous...one of us ended up spinning in the middle of the road...the car just snap...lucky nothing bad happen...

it was a nice road indeed along the way...so for August drive i think we should do this route. Announcement will be made soon. As we are not that familiar with the place it would be great if there is some recommendation on places to have breakfast or lunch or short break...

until then...

AC525;549993 said:
Oh sorry my bad... Did not see any updates...

AC525,

Why dont you join up as an Official Member before the August Drive? Then at least it will be an ALL OMs drive.:top:

Already missed many drives! Hope that the date can fit me.

rush28;550353 said:
Already missed many drives! Hope that the date can fit me.

...everyday make baby..some more want to complain!

XXX;550386 said:
...everyday make baby..some more want to complain!

:24::24::24::24::24: This XXX.... everytime grab by the balls wan ! !

he is complaining as nobody grab his rambutan anymore....

how to make babies????

heheheh cabutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Ya QD, he sounds like that. hehe... So when is the next drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom