Official October 2011 Drive: Climbin' the Frasers 22nd October 2011

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
yat325;682483 said:
hai guys.....sad but true...can joint u all today....due my mother in law passedaway this erly morning around 3.25am ....jatuh tandas la bro n her head kene the bold n died on the sport......so sory guys late to inform u all coz keadaan agak kelam kabut...tc all guys n safe jurney......

Takziah Yat....Moga ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yg beriman....amin

What a great drive u all had...how i wish i could join in the near future....keep it up bross...

Special thanks to Lamoo for being our super fast tour guide... with a lot of banter on the walkie talkie.
A few lessons learnt from this trip which I will digest and have better drives in the future. Will post pics later in the evening.

..ride was nice and joyful, and it was all fine..what I learn by now is that those rempit/lizard grouping doesn't work..somehow, everything ends up in some 'semi rempit' form :)

btw, how was the performance of the new walkie talkie in the hill?

affan66;682630 said:
Special thanks to Lamoo for being our super fast tour guide... with a lot of banter on the walkie talkie.
A few lessons learnt from this trip which I will digest and have better drives in the future. Will post pics later in the evening.

many thanks for the organizers,lead car,sweepers,and fellow members. this was my first drive with the club and it was good.
i second ecco,the rempit/berkhemah group didn't work. when the so called rempit group took off,i followed yazmeen's lead car closely doing 160-170 on heading to Tg Malim. but the few cars behind me where none to be seen.so yazmeen decided to scrap the rempit idea and join the convoy and remit uphill. there were no separate teams either going uphill.i followed Ecco closely behind and it was in semi rempit form. we enjoyed the twisty roads uphill though.only on the way back from bentong,i did a very rempit drive together with yazmeen all the way back to shah alam..

all in all nice drive,enjoyable scenery,good chat,great food (the fish head curry rocks) and hope to be able to join other drives soon..

Hope everyone enjoyed the Drive.

Just a few pointers for the CM and Organisers for future Official Drives:

1) Need for all participants to sign an indemnity form to save guard the Club from being sue.

2) Print a list with the names and phone numbers of the Marshalls for emergencies

3) print a map with the route of the drive from point A to point B and the schedule stops if any.

4) Scheduled Food stops should be booked in advance to ensure sufficient parking lots and seating

Just my 2 cents advice hope I am not offending anyone by posting this.

yat325;682483 said:
hai guys.....sad but true...can joint u all today....due my mother in law passedaway this erly morning around 3.25am ....jatuh tandas la bro n her head kene the bold n died on the sport......so sory guys late to inform u all coz keadaan agak kelam kabut...tc all guys n safe jurney......

My apologies bro sbb baru terbaca your posting. Salam takziah buat anda sekeluarga mudah2an roh Allahyarhamah diletakkan di sisi org2 yg beriman, insyaAllah. Al-Fatihah.:angel::angel:

BlackE90;682521 said:
Thank you Orgynisers , another great job well done....

Sorry guys gotta leave early, can't join lunch.
Hope you guys have a nice lunch & drive safely ya.

Photographers please post pictures here.

tanx bro..

namidub;682640 said:
many thanks for the organizers,lead car,sweepers,and fellow members. this was my first drive with the club and it was good.
i second ecco,the rempit/berkhemah group didn't work. when the so called rempit group took off,i followed yazmeen's lead car closely doing 160-170 on heading to Tg Malim. but the few cars behind me where none to be seen.so yazmeen decided to scrap the rempit idea and join the convoy and remit uphill. there were no separate teams either going uphill.i followed Ecco closely behind and it was in semi rempit form. we enjoyed the twisty roads uphill though.only on the way back from bentong,i did a very rempit drive together with yazmeen all the way back to shah alam..

all in all nice drive,enjoyable scenery,good chat,great food (the fish head curry rocks) and hope to be able to join other drives soon..

Haha bro was trying to keep up with you guys close behind, but my wife was getting scared and I got two kids in the car. However still hit 200kmh on the road to Bentong from Raub. Once slowed down in Bentong town, my elder kid got a 'liquid explosion' (not the Borat type) when he vomitted all the fish curry out. Had to stop by the nearest fuel station and let you guys go.

Nice drive, will upload some photos soon!

Photos from my camera

Not many taken, but here are some of them:

At the Fraser's Hill sign

6272021296_c94df6c43f_b.jpg

At the parking in Frasers

6272022418_be83bd8704_b.jpg

6271497989_ce65687c5b_b.jpg

Other photos:

6271525359_6ae6997cce_z.jpg

6272048904_740fdeedfd_z.jpg

6271524011_d6eb552ec4_z.jpg

6271524115_f8216050ce_z.jpg

6272049186_bdac850242_z.jpg

6272049254_deb35a18c6_z.jpg

6272049348_2695433379_z.jpg

6271524459_ec381ab592_z.jpg

6271524559_de0ee0d4a3_z.jpg

6272049590_2e987bc61b_z.jpg

6271524843_245c39cd16_z.jpg

6271524979_9282a9df69_z.jpg

6272049966_470c197d43_z.jpg

6271525167_52b05f7dcd_z.jpg

6272050112_25b78d8076_z.jpg

6272050186_bd212221f7_z.jpg

Condolence to yat325....

As namibud said, the berhemah team was not that berhemah as it reached 170kmh. At the beginning all drove 120 but we were having difficulty to maintain the formation due to the traffic. Perhaps in the future the lead car could hover between 130 to 140 so the rest of the cars can drive 110 to 130 according to traffic.
For uphill, bro lamoo is the champion lah haha. Really love the touge part and im happy to be able to follow him behind. Overall, this is a good drive for me to know my driving skill and my car's ability. Met new friends too :D Credit to affan and all participants..

...... sori laa boss, ini hari kari kepala ikan sudah abis, kepala kambing juga tinggal, jangan la sedih boss, ok boss...?..

Thanks to all that had participated in the drive. Without you guys, this drive will not had happened. Thanks especially to bro affan together with bro lamoo for "leading" and assuring everything runs smoothly. Udm68, thanks for sweeping and making sure nobody is left behind. It has been great :top:.

To affan, Yazmeen and udm68, thanks for the quick-fix of my window .... My windows had all the numbers of the drive after that :4:...too bad no one to pic of that :4:

Not forgetting wan520i of Bentong, thanks for your time to see to my window fixed :top: Appreciate it very much.

In addition to bro lamoo's constructive suggestion (which will hopefully be put into the SoP of any future Drive), from the Safety aspect, drivers of Lead, Intermediate and Sweeper car should be equipped with Reflective Safety Vest.

dzuljazz2001;682722 said:
...... sori laa boss, ini hari kari kepala ikan sudah abis, kepala kambing juga tinggal, jangan la sedih boss, ok boss...?..

Thanks to all that had participated in the drive. Without you guys, this drive will not had happened. Thanks especially to bro affan together with bro lamoo for "leading" and assuring everything runs smoothly. Udm68, thanks for sweeping and making sure nobody is left behind. It has been great :top:.

To affan, Yazmeen and udm68, thanks for the quick-fix of my window .... My windows had all the numbers of the drive after that :4:...too bad no one to pic of that :4:

Not forgetting wan520i of Bentong, thanks for your time to see to my window fixed :top: Appreciate it very much.

In addition to bro constructive suggestion (which will be put into the SoP of any future Drive), from the Safety aspect, drivers of Lead, Intermediate and Sweeper car should be equipped with Reflective Safety Vest.

Boss . your window parts make from protons factory?

Top Bottom