My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;690741 said:
Petrus, can i know what year made of your e46?

Bro, my car is manufactured Year 2001 , Japan spec..

B33mEr;690764 said:
WOW ... The steering wheel with the paddle shifter plus the side mirrors looks really really good! Great job bro :top

It is an M3 steering wheel am i rite?

B33mEr;690788 said:
Thanks, i'm sure it is but i'm enquiring whether the steering wheel is an E46 M3 it looks gorgeous.

Yes bro, its an M3 steering. Hehe. I think similar like the one you have in your SMG rite bro? I feel like my mental horsepower increased by 50% dy. Hahah...

Alex5522;690712 said:
Wow..bro finally yesssssss your lovely UDM with all the cosmetic make up on it. It's really looks BEFORE and AFTER difference now. Double thumps up for you about the DIY on your MF Buttons activation. You are the man & don't forget to pm the very "Liang" side mirror info to me as agreed ya.. Mana tau mau tukar juga ako nie side mirror he..he...:top:

Thanx bro !!! Update lah if you do upgrades..

JFT63;690769 said:
Looks awesome ...well done up bro....thanks for sharing

Thanx bro, there is still a long wishlist actually... but for now cukup dulu lah...

Petrus;690801 said:
Thanx bro !!! Update lah if you do upgrades..

Bro no any upgrade lah recently only changing some wear n tear parts.
Just change my Delivery unit, right (fuel pump) due to car shut down automatic while the fuel gauge still showing 1/4 tank balance of fuel still can go for 140km :smokin:

bro,

like your side mirror. can let me know where you got the side mirror. also how they fix the side mirrow to enable we use our key to control.

sewell;691030 said:
bro,

like your side mirror. can let me know where you got the side mirror. also how they fix the side mirrow to enable we use our key to control.

I got mine from lelong.com.my, and i see ebay oso selling it. As for the key, the accessories shop did the wiring as per the diagram attached in the box and that was how it functioned at the end.

sewell;691030 said:
bro,

GC Motorsport in sunway are selling those exact M6 side mirror..last ask was quoted 1400k + installation

Dame nice... i finally decide not to get the one that is similar to these sidemirror. Since a friend of mine in KL said that after just a few months the signal /foot lamp got problem. Opted for the empty one... But will Mod it with a higher grade foot light/signal :)

But the Real Killer was the M3 Steering damn Jeles la :p

xcrave;691267 said:
Dame nice... i finally decide not to get the one that is similar to these sidemirror. Since a friend of mine in KL said that after just a few months the signal /foot lamp got problem. Opted for the empty one... But will Mod it with a higher grade foot light/signal :)

But the Real Killer was the M3 Steering damn Jeles la :p

Yerps, heard bout the side mirror got probs with the foot lamp. Hehe...that's why still keeping ori side mirror just in case *keeping fingers crossed*

BTW Bro saw the RS-GT BBS Rim... which shop you bought it from and how much???

I think i give up buying online for rims... better go there and see direct buy :)

xcrave;696866 said:
BTW Bro saw the RS-GT BBS Rim... which shop you bought it from and how much???

I think i give up buying online for rims... better go there and see direct buy :)

You got PM

Semi Facelift Project

It's been a while since I have contributed anything to this forum. So here goes,

Got my vanos seals, so I changed my vanos seals. Took the chance to also change the expansion tank, and all the 5 hoses for the cooling system.

My UDM's vanos in the process of removal
vanos.jpg

Then, got itchy and ordered an M3 bumper :D
M3Bumper.jpg

I wanted to do a facelift project on my e46... but somehow after viewing some pics from e46 fanatics (as a result from bro aidilj's post on topics of facelift hood on this forum- tq bro !!!) for prefacelift e46, so I decided to just change the hood.

Process of changing the hood:
hoodprep.jpg

Before changing the hood: Pre-facelift hood with M-tech 2 bumper
Before.jpg

After changing the hood: Facelift hood with M3 bumper
FLHood.jpg

Now i feel like my car has a more "fresh" look... hehe... that's all for now...:rock::rock::rock:

Looks awesome bro :top: Did you diy the vanos seal or you send it to workshop?

hakim_radzuan;720109 said:
looks nice!

hehe, thanx bro. still not close to the standards of your beasts :)

B33mEr;720113 said:

i sent to workshop bro. tak berani lah, since not enuf tools. but i really feel a lot of diff with the new vanos seals :)

aidilj;720143 said:
Wowowow bro. Fresh look indeed. Those m3 bumper is nice..

hehe, this one special thanks to u coz pointing towards those nize pics. i oso neva thought of just changing the hood only before :)

B33mEr;720113 said:

Bro, which workshop did u sent your car for changing of your vanos seal? how much the labour cost?

hassnur;720159 said:
Bro, which workshop did u sent your car for changing of your vanos seal? how much the labour cost?

did it at a workshop at kolombong. as for price, i am not sure how much exactly the labor coz i changed the following items one go:-

1) 5 nos. of cooling system hoses
2) water pump
3) expansion tank
4) pre-cat lambda sensors
5) vanos seal
6) install fl hood
7) install pedal set

i was given a total bill of rm380.00 for the labor mentioned above.

JFT63;720169 said:
Great looking ride

Terima kasih tuan, sikit-sikit saja nih due to limited bmw acccessories here in sabah

Nice mods bruh... good taste.Very subtle but awesome all the same.AND I love ur car's colour:)

I miss Sabah..used to go there quite often due to work.Bila mau pergi lagi,cuti pun tiada.

Anyways,keep it coming bruh..

Top Bottom