My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alex5522;661777 said:
It's looks good ya d workmanship.

Yeah, the workmanship is good. But I thought RM80 is overcharged since I read somewhere in the forum mostly oso charge RM50. But anyway, I am not complaining lah. RM80 is okay lah (for KK price I guess) as long as no more scratch marks to it. :)

Before:
IMG_3063.jpg

After:
P6280162.jpg

Before:
IMG_3065.jpg

After:
P6220195.jpg

Stiil one more to go:
Before:

P6280159.jpg

After:
I believe it will Coming soon.

Overall :TOP:[/B]:top::top: :rock::rock::rock:

wah...alex....hahaha...i oso neva thought of doing that.... hahaha...now i oso wondering wot is the "after pic" for the last pic... :p

Nice ride you hv there bro! Can't wait to hv TT with you when I move to KK in Oct-11 :rock:

ashabmy;662278 said:
Nice ride you hv there bro! Can't wait to hv TT with you when I move to KK in Oct-11 :rock:

Bah... sure.... make sure u bring yr orange beast here bro !!!

Lovely bro...clean and neat ! Slam down ...Slam down...:rock:

nice setting (gap) between those tyres and rim arch.
one of the reason im in love with BMW...neat design.

Oh yes...this nice UDM very soon are going to upgrade another very..very nice M-Sports interior stuff as what the owner told me.:top::top::top:

Hi there Alex,

"It is not done at tyre shop. That place only do refurbishing rims job. It is in Putatan, Sabah." ...where in Putatan is this shop? I need to refurbish my rims too. Would appreciate the address. Btw, I'm in KK too. Maybe we could meet up for TT soon?

Sooo sorry...got the person wrong. The question as to where the refurbishment of rims shop is supposed to be for Bro Petrus...my bad!

arasly;683671 said:
Sooo sorry...got the person wrong. The question as to where the refurbishment of rims shop is supposed to be for Bro Petrus...my bad!

He..he...yup you are right bro Petrus suppose to answer your Q.
Anyway maybe you can try asking Bintang ramai at Jln Penampang too.

arasly;683671 said:

Hi arasly,

It's a bit hard for me to tell u di mana tempat tu, but here is the mudah.my link. Cuba u contact the person and he will guide u to the place sebab tempat tu agak susah cari dari main road. Sorry bro, i really dunno how to explain jalan dia melalui internet nih. :p

http://www.mudah.my/Membaiki+polish+chrome+rim+kranze+yang+accident-11658769.htm

kalau u shy2x nak call, i can take u there masa weekend :)

arasly;683670 said:
Hi there Alex,

"It is not done at tyre shop. That place only do refurbishing rims job. It is in Putatan, Sabah." ...where in Putatan is this shop? I need to refurbish my rims too. Would appreciate the address. Btw, I'm in KK too. Maybe we could meet up for TT soon?

Set the date & time bro, but early notice as I travel very often. I always makan @ Lintas, Salim Restaurant...

ashabmy;683997 said:
Set the date & time bro, but early notice as I travel very often. I always makan @ Lintas, Salim Restaurant...

Nice place to TT that area too bro, especially weekend a lot ppl lepak there. You all can cover all the parking space there with your lovely UDM and make some picture shooting too :rock::rock::rock: huh..huh..

Bro Petrus, no worries as I've managed to get mine done in Inanam. The work does not include chroming back the refurbished parts but it's better than knowing that there are nicks on the rims. BTW, I've rewrapped my seats with leather just after Raya. it's complete with the door cards. Very pleased with the outcome and it's reasonable. Leaps buat seat, dia kata dia boleh rewrap the steering and gear knob....so I had it done with the stitching matching the seat. Again, very happy with the outcome.

It's done at Bundusan next to the Continental (adjoining) tyre shop on the slight hill. They will order the leathers ready stitched from KL and sarong it after taking off the old fabric and installing new paddings. The best part is once the leathers arrived, they take only 1 day to get it done. We can meet up for you to see the outcome if you like, to help you decide. The price is cheaper than the place in Inanam mentioned earlier.

ashabmy;683997 said:

bah...nanti i set early appointment...currently im only in keningau...

Top Bottom