My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
integramania;760941 said:
Hi Guys,

Yeap. Am familiar with the method you guys described (I haven't seen the 320 that's why I dont have the codes yet)...looks like the only way to really tell huh? I was wondering if there are any physical differences between the two since I noticed most Japs have fabric seats but one forummer here who is selling his manual 320 UK spec is also on fabric seats...

Petrus,
Is the retrofitting something that is difficult even with the manual you have or it's OK if you have a good wireman?

Well I guess I hafta test the cars to determine the difference....ppl always say that 325 is the very least to get.

The retrofitting is not hard. Just make sure the harness that you create has the same wire thickness and connectors as per instruction. But if M/F steering is your requirement, why dont you just opt for BMW with m/f steering rather than going through difficulty of retrofitting it.

As for me, I made a mistake of not properly studying the specs / accesories that come with a UDM. That's why I ended up retrofitting things. If i know earlier, I would have chosen a car with complete spec and higher cc engine. I was overexcited when testing the M54 engine which clocked only 75,000 km that time till i din even bother bout the accessories.

But if you like challenge and retrofitting, then all the best :D Memang best jugak tu retrofitting !!!!

Petrus;760978 said:
The retrofitting is not hard. Just make sure the harness that you create has the same wire thickness and connectors as per instruction. But if M/F steering is your requirement, why dont you just opt for BMW with m/f steering rather than going through difficulty of retrofitting it.

As for me, I made a mistake of not properly studying the specs / accesories that come with a UDM. That's why I ended up retrofitting things. If i know earlier, I would have chosen a car with complete spec and higher cc engine. I was overexcited when testing the M54 engine which clocked only 75,000 km that time till i din even bother bout the accessories.

But if you like challenge and retrofitting, then all the best :D Memang best jugak tu retrofitting !!!!

Haha...true bro true... i have ridiculous reason la.... i like white... but the car that has it all is black.... and I'm looking for a done up one... tarak larat mau modify like you...hehehe.... but i really love the paddle steering... damn expensive huh... but looks so so good... do u use the paddle much... is it worth to use?

integramania;761038 said:
Haha...true bro true... i have ridiculous reason la.... i like white... but the car that has it all is black.... and I'm looking for a done up one... tarak larat mau modify like you...hehehe.... but i really love the paddle steering... damn expensive huh... but looks so so good... do u use the paddle much... is it worth to use?

Haha, i know wot u mean bro. Anyway, the paddle shifter steering cost me arnd rm4k++ last time inclusive of airbag. I bought it from an ebay seller through recommendation of one OM here, bro Fireuz :)

Regarding the q whether the paddle shifters are useful, for me it is very useful for long distance driving. For city driving, I can say its useless for me lah. But the thing is, I sometimes make long distance trips to this town called Keningau in Sabah. Driving there will go thru steep hills and that is when i find the paddle shifters are really useful.

But if u really need to retrofit the M/F feature, the harness and labour is around +/- RM200.00. So, wot u waiting for? :D hehe....

Finally saw the white one....car looks nice (not perfect) but its modded with flared arches...slurrpp...i checked the VIN number and its says its a 2001 UK spec 320i. So its like yours with non MF steering, dash colour similar but it comes with leather seats and its FL...not sure if its ori or modded...i think the latter... But the car grant says 2002 and that was what was advertised. This is what I don't really like...not having the correct info....
Test drove both the white and black one....drive of both is pretty good....the 2.2 kasi tekan the car....power is OK.....the 325 i didnt get to test on open road...but i guess there is a power diff....

integramania;761596 said:
Finally saw the white one....car looks nice (not perfect) but its modded with flared arches...slurrpp...i checked the VIN number and its says its a 2001 UK spec 320i. So its like yours with non MF steering, dash colour similar but it comes with leather seats and its FL...not sure if its ori or modded...i think the latter... But the car grant says 2002 and that was what was advertised. This is what I don't really like...not having the correct info....
Test drove both the white and black one....drive of both is pretty good....the 2.2 kasi tekan the car....power is OK.....the 325 i didnt get to test on open road...but i guess there is a power diff....

For your info, based on my VIN, my car was produced in June 2001. I am not sure when they exactly started producing the Facelift version. For me, 2.2 ok lah, like i said, would have opt for bigger cc if got someone advised me earlier. Now even Perdana and Satria like to cucuk my ass when they see the 320i badge.

Petrus;761637 said:
For your info, based on my VIN, my car was produced in June 2001. I am not sure when they exactly started producing the Facelift version. For me, 2.2 ok lah, like i said, would have opt for bigger cc if got someone advised me earlier. Now even Perdana and Satria like to cucuk my ass when they see the 320i badge.

Don't worry bro.. U can always "hide" your identity behind that 320i badge, by simply change to 3.2 stroker kit.. Simple mod with awesome outcome! Sure powderfool one.. But don't tell anybody ha:listen:.. this is our secret .. hahaha

JFT63;761702 said:
Stroking the engine is also in my list...hehe

With the current moment when bank negara strictly filter the loan for new car, I guess this is the best option to go. Maintain your commitment but increase you wheel power.. hehe :top:

And lets do it secara berjemaah.. baru dapat keberkatan.. hehe

Hahaha.....was also thinking abt this stroking idea....nothing beats displacement....and I don't consider forced induction as real power...hehe

Petrus;761637 said:

Bro i think the FL only came in 2002...i'm also not too sure...think i read it somewhere...yours is also ASC rite as the FL one should be DSC already....

Fireuz;761661 said:
Don't worry bro.. U can always "hide" your identity behind that 320i badge, by simply change to 3.2 stroker kit.. Simple mod with awesome outcome! Sure powderfool one.. But don't tell anybody ha:listen:.. this is our secret .. hahaha

JFT63;761702 said:
Stroking the engine is also in my list...hehe

Fireuz;761708 said:
With the current moment when bank negara strictly filter the loan for new car, I guess this is the best option to go. Maintain your commitment but increase you wheel power.. hehe :top:

And lets do it secara berjemaah.. baru dapat keberkatan.. hehe

integramania;761823 said:
Hahaha.....was also thinking abt this stroking idea....nothing beats displacement....and I don't consider forced induction as real power...hehe

Guys,

Stroker kit did come to my mind.... heheh... but i am worried to mess with the engine lah.... apart from the power gain, is there any negative effects on stroker kits?

integramania;761824 said:
Bro i think the FL only came in 2002...i'm also not too sure...think i read it somewhere...yours is also ASC rite as the FL one should be DSC already....

Yes fren, you are right.... Mine is only ASC. And FL only came in 2002 onwards. :)

integramania;763564 said:
I just saw one 320i (2.2) M Sport....nice looking....but i'm leaning more to the 325i....hehe

hehe, if i were u bro, i wont even think twice of getting higher cc :)

My New Car Mat !!!!

Little update, got for myself brand new ///M Car Mats from Group Buy organized by Vixx :rock:

I was so excited when the package arrived !!! Here it is, as you can see it was packed nizely by bro Vixx (thanx bro) :cheers:

IMG_5321.jpg

But what really shocked me :43: was the fact that there was a FRAGILE sticker on the packaging... haha... didnt know this thing was fragile !!! Anyway, good job bro...

IMG_5317.jpg

So, upon opening the package, this is what I got :-

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

After 3 days the mat arrived only I placed in my car due to busy schedule outstation,... So here goes, some before and after pics...

BEFORE :-

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

AFTER :-

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

Boy those mats look good... Even my frens noticed the mats and said they look nize ... Kudos again to bro Vixx for bringing them in...:77:

Now I really feel I gained an extra 10% Mental HP.....:driver:

Hehe, anyway, also some pics of my car after a wash from the view of my verandah ... heheh

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

That's all folks !!! Have a great weekend.. !!!

Now who wants to buy my old mat?

IMG_5425.jpg

This must be one of the top condition E46 at Land Below The Wind...:top::top::top:

Hehe...nice...i also got a set of Hamanns from Vixx....really nice....problem is....so hard to keep em clean....lol

integramania;765583 said:
Hehe...nice...i also got a set of Hamanns from Vixx....really nice....problem is....so hard to keep em clean....lol

I am even afraid to step on it.... ahahaha.....

Petrus;764023 said:
Little update, got for myself brand new ///M Car Mats from Group Buy organized by Vixx :rock:

I was so excited when the package arrived !!! Here it is, as you can see it was packed nizely by bro Vixx (thanx bro) :cheers:

IMG_5321.jpg

But what really shocked me :43: was the fact that there was a FRAGILE sticker on the packaging... haha... didnt know this thing was fragile !!! Anyway, good job bro...

IMG_5317.jpg

So, upon opening the package, this is what I got :-

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5325.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

After 3 days the mat arrived only I placed in my car due to busy schedule outstation,... So here goes, some before and after pics...

BEFORE :-

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5417.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

AFTER :-

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

Boy those mats look good... Even my frens noticed the mats and said they look nize ... Kudos again to bro Vixx for bringing them in...:77:

Now I really feel I gained an extra 10% Mental HP.....:driver:

Hehe, anyway, also some pics of my car after a wash from the view of my verandah ... heheh

IMG_5421.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

That's all folks !!! Have a great weekend.. !!!

Now who wants to buy my old mat?

IMG_5425.jpg

Thumbs up!!! Deeply in love with your BLUE E46!!! Can I date him/her someday??

I believe sure you can date with this one of the top condition udm :top: and the owner if you are in KK

Top Bottom