My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
arasly;684192 said:
Bro Petrus, no worries as I've managed to get mine done in Inanam. The work does not include chroming back the refurbished parts but it's better than knowing that there are nicks on the rims. BTW, I've rewrapped my seats with leather just after Raya. it's complete with the door cards. Very pleased with the outcome and it's reasonable. Leaps buat seat, dia kata dia boleh rewrap the steering and gear knob....so I had it done with the stitching matching the seat. Again, very happy with the outcome.

It's done at Bundusan next to the Continental (adjoining) tyre shop on the slight hill. They will order the leathers ready stitched from KL and sarong it after taking off the old fabric and installing new paddings. The best part is once the leathers arrived, they take only 1 day to get it done. We can meet up for you to see the outcome if you like, to help you decide. The price is cheaper than the place in Inanam mentioned earlier.

hhmm....that's great !!! Would like to see the finished products...sound2x ya bila dah siap tuan....

Bro Petrus, it's done already. From the day I ordered, by the next 3 to 4 days, it's complete. For the steering wheel and gear knob, it takes another full day. Call me at 0178925066 if you want to see the finished products....we can have TT then.

arasly;684301 said:
Bro Petrus, it's done already. From the day I ordered, by the next 3 to 4 days, it's complete. For the steering wheel and gear knob, it takes another full day. Call me at 0178925066 if you want to see the finished products....we can have TT then.

Sure !!! Now i am currently in keningau.... when i come back i will ring u up bro !!!

This is really a lonnngg overdue post.... but will just update :D

I bought some small2x stuffs online plus the Double Din Player (i know now got new model dy..that's why i said this update is really long overdue)

Bought these items:-

1) Black Corner Lamp
2) M3 Side Grill
3) Hamann Style Exhaust Tip
4) Hamann Style Fog Lamp Cover
5) Roof spoiler
6) DVD Player

Some of the stuffs I bought:-

IMG_3449.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

Before install black corner lamp

IMG_3454.jpg

After install black corner lamp

IMG_3457.jpg

DIY process of installing my double din player

IMG_3472.jpg

After install, I can't help but notice there is a gap at the a/c controller and the ASC controller. Now keeping an eye out for the a/c relocation kit on ebay :D. I oso think i need to buy a glare protector for the dvd player...

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

The other things i havn't got time to install. Hehe... Still waiting for my M3 Paddle Shift to arrive (hopefully by end of this week) and my M5 side mirrors :D

Apart from that, I am getting bored with the old Pre-Facelift look. Really thinking of facelifting the ride to give it a fresh look. What you guys think?

Those that got experience before, can correct me if I am wrong, things i need will just be these following items rite?
1) Facelift side fenders
2) Facelift front hood / bonnet
3) Facelift headlight with corner lights
4) Facelift side markers
5) Facelift headlamp lower lips.

Anything else? :D

Wow..bro you still have soo...many nice cosmetic haven't being make up ya ! foh..yoh...:top::top::top: lar after all this being wearing on your beauties Land Below The wind. BTW may be you still lack out of a pair of this ear he..he...:rock::rock::rock:

Anyways you really have a nice UDM there and do enjoys your ride.:cool:
5808878314_b9647ab50e_b.jpg

Alex5522;687159 said:
Wow..bro you still have soo...many nice cosmetic haven't being make up ya ! foh..yoh...:top::top::top: lar after all this being wearing on your beauties Land Below The wind. BTW may be you still lack out of a pair of this ear he..he...:rock::rock::rock:

Anyways you really have a nice UDM there and do enjoys your ride.:cool:
5808878314_b9647ab50e_b.jpg

Already bought bro... on its way to Sabah now :D

Petrus;687593 said:
Already bought bro... on its way to Sabah now :D

Wah...really kau-kau this time your cosmetic :top: don't forget to show us the picture after all this being install bro. Tak sabar dah the pic........:rock:

Another mr.DIY here...awesome job done to your nice ride...keep it coming bro

hhmm... finally...the arrival of another piece of the puzzle.. :driver:

IMG_3773.jpg

Wow! m steering with paddles...awesome bro..How much is the steering bro?

The whole set cost me around USD1.5k++ inclusive of steering, airbag, clock spring and wiring harness.

Even before installing i already feel mental horsepower already increase by 1%... hahaha....

Petrus;688173 said:
The whole set cost me around USD1.5k++ inclusive of steering, airbag, clock spring and wiring harness.

Even before installing i already feel mental horsepower already increase by 1%... hahaha....

Bro not only 1 % at least i vote 10% for you he..he... tak sabar-sabar sudah ako menunggu pic...nya pls.....

Ahh...Finally my very own Paddle Shift Steering !!!

Finally, i managed to install the paddle shift steering !!! I did not DIY this thing since nowadays my baby seems to want more of my attention, so I figured that better send off to shop to install and spend time with the family.

This was how it looked like when the steering first arrived !!!

IMG_3773.jpg

After installing, then I realized the wiring harness that came together with the steering was only for connection to the gear shiftronic function. In other words, my paddle shifters were functioning but my multifunction buttons were not functioning !!! :102::102::102:

So I did some online research, and when checking with bro Alex5522 on his car spec, confirm our Japan specs didn't have the multifunction wiring ready for the steering. So, downloaded the pdf instruction on how to tap and connect from the steering to the DME to activate my Multifunction buttons on steering and with help from accessory shop that I trust, we did our own wiring harness according to the pdf instruction. So, finally my MF buttons work and my Auto Cruise was also activated. !!! :top::top:

The pdf instruction for the activation of the MF buttons :D

888.jpg

Here are some pics of before and after:

Before

P4160177.jpg

After

882.jpg

Night view of MF steering after the MF buttons activated:-

866.jpg

I also added the meter gauge chrome rings just to make my cockpit view more livelier

Closer view :-

885.jpg

Apart from that, I oso installed the Hamann Style Exhaust tip.

Before:-

IMG_3237.jpg

After:-

873.jpg

875.jpg

I also added some other accessories:-

a) Hamann style fog lamp cover
b) M6 Style side mirror with turn signal and LED foot lamp

Before:-

IMG_3455.jpg

After:-

876.jpg

Now my side mirror oso can flip up like other bros here !!! :top:

892.jpg

And for some reason, I just love the side mirror foot lamp !!! It turns on when we unlock the car using remote, and turns off when ignition start. When we off ignition, it will light on again till we lock our car again :D

Daytime image of the footlamp with the side mirror folded up

891.jpg

Night image of the footlamp with side mirror folded up and opened

868.jpg

865.jpg

Will be sending the side mirror for painting to match the colour of my car, together with my roof spoiler. After this need to rest, pokai dy.

Need to apply more credit card lah.

For those bros who want the pdf instruction for activating your MF buttons if you car is still running on Non-MF , can PM me your email add and I will send to you. Cheerios !!!

Wow..bro finally yesssssss your lovely UDM with all the cosmetic make up on it. It's really looks BEFORE and AFTER difference now. Double thumps up for you about the DIY on your MF Buttons activation. You are the man & don't forget to pm the very "Liang" side mirror info to me as agreed ya.. Mana tau mau tukar juga ako nie side mirror he..he...:top:

WOW ... The steering wheel with the paddle shifter plus the side mirrors looks really really good! Great job bro :top

It is an M3 steering wheel am i rite?

B33mEr;690764 said:
WOW ... The steering wheel with the paddle shifter plus the side mirrors looks really really good! Great job bro :top

It is an M3 steering wheel am i rite?

Bro as what the owner told it was M6 side mirror and it's really looks nice.

Alex5522;690787 said:
Bro as what the owner told it was M6 side mirror and it's really looks nice.

Thanks, i'm sure it is but i'm enquiring whether the steering wheel is an E46 M3 it looks gorgeous.

Top Bottom