My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wow.. another blue team mate in da house.. You won't regret with M3 style bumper after all bro.. Makes your beast even gorgeous.

psst:listen: : I refer your beast color for paint idea last time I wanted to spray my car!

supergripen;720375 said:
Nice mods bruh... good taste.Very subtle but awesome all the same.AND I love ur car's colour:)

I miss Sabah..used to go there quite often due to work.Bila mau pergi lagi,cuti pun tiada.

Anyways,keep it coming bruh..

Thanx bro... !!! Still not much compared to your beast !!! Heheh....

Fireuz;720403 said:
Wow.. another blue team mate in da house.. You won't regret with M3 style bumper after all bro.. Makes your beast even gorgeous.

psst:listen: : I refer your beast color for paint idea last time I wanted to spray my car!

That's right bro !!! Not regreting the bumper at all !!! Cheers to all the "blues" members.... :D If yours is Mystique, I should name mine Nightcrawler... hahaah....

Just to share,

As mentioned, I also changed all the cooling system hoses and expansion tank when I did my vanos seals.

The following are the pics of the used hoses, expansion tank and water pump taken out from my ride as part of my preventive maintenance program.

Hoses.jpg

And I was shocked to find one of the hose actually very brittle that it just disconnected from its connection. The pciture below shows that part of one of the hose that connects to our engine. Can read more from Jarance's post #168 here --> (http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...Water-quot-Disappearing-quot-From-Tank/page17 ). Can't imagine if the hose actually detached itself due to the brittle condition when driving. So, moral of story, better get your hoses checked :top:

HoseExtension.jpg

:love: Bro a worth preventive maintenance program you have there..
Memang puas hati lah...sediakan payung sebelum hujan
:top::top::top:

Nice!!! i agree with what bro alex said sediakan payung sebelum hujan hehehehe

Bro when you take out the water pump, how is the condition? I've yet to take out my water pump and inspect it ... It's one of the most important part in the cooling system and yet i always forget to take that into account when budgeting for parts :banghead:

Thanks for sharing bro :top:

B33mEr;722975 said:
Nice!!! i agree with what bro alex said sediakan payung sebelum hujan hehehehe

Bro when you take out the water pump, how is the condition? I've yet to take out my water pump and inspect it ... It's one of the most important part in the cooling system and yet i always forget to take that into account when budgeting for parts :banghead:

Thanks for sharing bro :top:

Surprisingly, the condition still good lah bro... I read somewhere in some bmw forums that must change coz the water pump using plastic impeller and must change to those metal type impeller. So, I oso changed lor. But when i took out, I saw its not plastic, its metal type. Even the spare part shop told me that M54 engine using those metal type dy (dunno lah ..just quoting) or , the previous owner of my car changed before it.

But then again, since it cost RM220 for me here in Sabah, i think should be okay to change rather than have a catastrophic failure later...

B33mEr;723129 said:
I see and what's the brand name of the water pump that you bought???

Ahah...tak perasan pulak bro.. this is my weakness...owez buy things w/o asking brand... that's what happens when u buy an item just before your about to board a plane *sigh*...

Just sharing with you two bros who are really care their lovely udm :eek:

I did change my water pump since Jun/2010 and till now so far so good. The parts no and price as below:
1. H2O Pump Parts no : 11511730414 (Brand TRW)
2. Price : RM115 on 29/Jun/2010

Alex5522;723174 said:
Just sharing with you two bros who are really care their lovely udm :eek:

I did change my water pump since Jun/2010 and till now so far so good. The parts no and price as below:
1. H2O Pump Parts no : 11511730414 (Brand TRW)
2. Price : RM115 on 29/Jun/2010

Thanx bro, seems like a lot of diff for the price ehh :)

You are welcome bro, i guess the diff was becos of air frieght from WM to EM some more the price was at years 2010.

Bro like long time never update your thread alrdy... mana sudah itu Full Italian Nappa leather re-wrapped pica..pica...plzzzzzzzzz:eek:

My love affair with an 11 yrs old junk

It's been a while since I updated this thread, so I guess I will just share some pics of my Mistress that I took recently.

I sent her for a spa treatment recently to pamper her.

So here she is after I picked her up:

IMG_4586.jpg

Then I put her under the sun to see her true beauty after the spa treatment...

IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4588.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

My seats rewrapped with Italian Nappa leather with blue stitching to complement the colour of her outer skin

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Even her inside trims were polished to give the shine she deserves

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

A close up picture of her heart

IMG_4600.jpg

Under a gloomy weather

IMG_4623.jpg

For an 11 yrs-old car, even from far her curves still manage to capture my attention

IMG_4631.jpg

A view of her sexy rear from far with her two Korean - Sisters :p at my weekdays house

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

After a good bathing session for her :-

IMG_4709.jpg

And after all that, I managed to get her a "lingerie" (sun shade)... :D

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

All I can say, after nearly 2 years of ownership, she still neva stops to put a smile on my face :)

By the way, just to share, this was how she look when I first got her:

P4160160.jpg

P4160173.jpg

P4160176.jpg

That's all the news from Sabah for this evening folks :top: Hope you guys enjoyed the show :listen:

This ride seems flawless now....two thumbs up bro petrus:top::top:

You have turned her into such an awesome beauty in 2 years time! My role model man. Long way to go for me. :)

JFT63;754561 said:
This ride seems flawless now....two thumbs up bro petrus:top::top:

Fireuz;754570 said:
Woahhh... Simply superb beast you've got there bro..!! Congrats!!

wingzee;754580 said:
You have turned her into such an awesome beauty in 2 years time! My role model man. Long way to go for me. :)

Thanks for the compliments guys !!! There is still a very long wish list but seems like my pocket not so deep yet. :) So, kena kayuh pelan - pelan dulu

Petrus;754690 said:
Thanks for the compliments guys !!! There is still a very long wish list but seems like my pocket not so deep yet. :) So, kena kayuh pelan - pelan dulu

Bro Petrus, very-well done. For me this is paddling fast (kayuh laju).

What's next Bro?

aidilj;754716 said:
Bro Petrus, very-well done. For me this is paddling fast (kayuh laju).

What's next Bro?

Hehe...thinking of quad exhaust and m3 csl rear bumper...but worried quad setup might effect performance of the car.... after that sound system upgrade... but will have to wait for quite sometime first to restore the thickness of the wallet back :p

Top Bottom