My stock E46 from the Land Below the Wind....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ronaldchan;785993 said:
Will surely pay him a visit when i'm at KK next time :)

xcrave;785523 said:
Nice one bro heheheh... gila makin cantik suda nie... Jeles2 :p

ronaldchan;784627 said:
Thumbs up!!! Deeply in love with your BLUE E46!!! Can I date him/her someday??

Alex5522;784679 said:
I believe sure you can date with this one of the top condition udm :top: and the owner if you are in KK

Thanx guys :)

Reviving a dormant thread .....

It's been a while since I last updated this thread, so here goes.

This was a very busy year for me since I welcomed my 2nd baby into the family. :) My mistress was left neglected for nearly one year.... And I didn't want to attract any Suluks due to recent invasion lately :motz::motz:... Most of the time the car is only parked at home taking the title as Garage Queen...

So, only had minor updates for my mistress :-

First up, I got my hands on new door sills (thanx to bro Vixx).... this one add my mental HP to 5% :top:

Then, I decided to change my steering paddle shifters to the longer type. I couldn't decide on which color initially, so I bought both the black and silver. And finally decided to stick with the Silver

Next I just decided to change the speakers, install an amp and a woofer just to spice up the sound system of my car since the stock setup sounds craptastic. Nothing fancy, just something moderate since budget is low... Decided to place the setup at my boot... Now I can do part time jual cd coz got boom-boom sound dy from the car :stupid:

And believe it or not, after buying the stainless steel brake lines from bro sewell's groupbuy last year, only few weeks ago I managed to install it. Don't mind the dirty undercarriage pics :listen: Now the braking feels superb...

And recently, I purchased an illuminating gear knob from bimmian.com. The transaction was fast, but at the end I was not happy.

Initially before purchasing, I saw this "Special Design" note on their website:-

It mentioned about the orientation of "+" and "-" .... And reading that "+" minus would be on top, I decided to purchase it since it would fit my car. But then, when the item arrived, the orientation was otherwise. :motz::motz::motz:

Okay, so I asked them why and their standard reply "The design is as it is..." ... Okay,...nvm...I was a bit angry dy coz they delivered a different item from their description on the website, but I continued with the installation. I followed the procedures properly :-

a) First, dismantle the boot.

b) Connect the harness (Plug and play only)

c) Connect the gear knob... And guess wot????

Only the "M/S" button green LED light up. The "P-R-N-D" didn't light up :motz::motz::motz:

Upon checking further, I found out that one of the wires connecting the knob is disconnected from the solder :motz::motz::motz:

Bimmian.com offered me a refund, but I was fed up that they only decided to refund after I made so much complaint and noise saying that they didn't deliver as promised. So, I just accept it as bad transaction and one bad day for me.... So now, its back to my old gear knob...:smokin:

And as usual, some pics after washing the car today by myself.

a) At the entrance of the gate :-

b) Inside compound :-

c) Engine bay :-

That's all folks... have a nize week ahead. Time to go and feed my owl... hoot hoot.... :52:

Plenty more parking space u hv there bro......errr......any new addition in the future? hehehe...

Shahrezan;837890 said:
1 word, AWESOME!!!!!

gendong;837938 said:
Plenty more parking space u hv there bro......errr......any new addition in the future? hehehe...

Thanx guys... hahah....no addition for time being... need to build garage first.... :p

Fireuz;837937 said:
how much the knob, bro? mind to share?

Bro, the knob cost me RM 564.44 inclusive of delivery from bimmian.com....

Top Bottom