My ride - Riz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
CLOSE UP..
IMG00257-20110806-1847.jpg

Riz;662559 said:
Latest update on my E36..as per part of my wishlist..bought an AC rims from good friend..love it..:rock::love:
IMG00225-20110720-1901.jpg

IMG00224-20110720-1859.jpg

awesome..what was i thinking for the last 2 years..

McFir7;663406 said:
awesome..what was i thinking for the last 2 years..
Fir,
At least you are sleeping with it for the past 2 years man:ridinghorse:..while I only ride with it....heh..he..he:driver:
don't worry..it is under good hand...:25:

Apiz;663432 said:
bro baru perasaan drop sikit , mcm tinggi je.
Yes Sir Apiz,
Aware that..rear is ok for me..front yes need maybe another 2inch low..any suggestion on the suspension set-up?

Riz;663961 said:
Yes Sir Apiz,
Aware that..rear is ok for me..front yes need maybe another 2inch low..any suggestion on the suspension set-up?

U need to lowered both front and rear for balance. Unless u like tonggek car la. U cant go wrong with bilstien and eibach combo

initialM;664022 said:
U need to lowered both front and rear for balance. Unless u like tonggek car la. U cant go wrong with bilstien and eibach combo

aaammmah...

But to be honest the car already looks good as it is. Lowering the back any lower will make the tires hide behind the wheel arches.

And if you lower the front w/o lowering the back, the car will have tendency to oversteer. :S

initialM;664022 said:

clovi5;664279 said:
But to be honest the car already looks good as it is. Lowering the back any lower will make the tires hide behind the wheel arches.

And if you lower the front w/o lowering the back, the car will have tendency to oversteer. :S

Bro InitialM & clovi5,
Thanks for the input..this will give me a better decision on the suspension set-up..but honestly I'm not looking into the "tonggek" style..

saja bagi contoh base on my car.[/QUOTE]
Apiz,
Thanks for the pics another input for my future suspension set-up..yes nice drop there..as I said b4 yours is perfect. I'm loving it..

Apiz;664331 said:
04122010317.jpg

saja bagi contoh base on my car.

bro, kena masuk side skirt m3 bro heh heh heh :p bbaru lah ngam dengan suspension drop hahahah racunzzzz.

Iylia H;664346 said:
bro, kena masuk side skirt m3 bro heh heh heh :p bbaru lah ngam dengan suspension drop hahahah racunzzzz.

not racun for me side skirt m3 mcm kureng sikit design dia. tapi bumper blakang m3!!! memang terbaik!.

Riz;664332 said:
saja bagi contoh base on my car.
Apiz,
Thanks for the pics another input for my future suspension set-up..yes nice drop there..as I said b4 yours is perfect. I'm loving it..[/QUOTE]

ok la ni since paling ramai naik pon 2 org termasuk driver. kalau lebih nanti jejak blakang LOL!

My ex cuntchill for your reference. its glued to the road on tarmac and corners. E36 is still one of the best handling car around to date.

27042008278.jpg

04082007039.jpg

initialM;664579 said:
My ex cuntchill for your reference. its glued to the road on tarmac and corners. E36 is still one of the best handling car around to date.

InitialM,
Is it on bilstien and eibach? What is the rim size? BTW it is a very nice car man..admire your detail:top:

Top Bottom