My New Wife....Hehehehe :11:

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Those headlights combination looks like E39 from far... like M5.. :p

Nice ride! and please loose the GREDDY.. unless u carry their turbo kits la.. ;D

nice ride there...m3 like...but one thing...and it's the one thing people keep saying...change ur number plate holder...xD

Nice.:top:
2 things.
Your side mirror maybe the next project.:wink:
I couldn't help but imagine a better effect if your lights are smoked (dark shade) tinted, especially the white portion for your rear light. Now, that will be a "Black Beauty".
Keep the racun going!:burnout:

318msport it wld be great if u cld join us for tomorrow's TT at kayu nasi kandar aman suria after 930pm & i bet some of the E46 kakis wld luv to view yr CF rida dude

yo bro,

Your UDM really "garang" already...with black skin and CF bonet.
To make more fierce, just fix the M3 fender grill but need some operation or surgery on your body

nice car bro.....indeed rid of the GREDDY plate...do it before you go to bed....
BTW can i pinjam your wife?....er i mean car? hu huhu

Hey Bro,
Very nice car, such a big improvement on how it was originally.

One Question for you, when you changed to LED's at the rear, did you get an error message on the display? If so, how did you cancel it?

THanks

Hii all.. so sorry long to take long time to reply.. just came back from overseas.. arr miss a lot with my wife..

JKay.. there is no error message when i change to LED light..

BTW.. when n where the next TT? i wanna join u guys..

r u in klang valley ??????? if u r then join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday nite 10pm onwards..............see u tis friday yeah

No update la bro BJM.. plan too but busy for the moment..

2nite we going to play futsal.. come on guys.. lets longgarkan apa2 yg patut..:)

Top Bottom