My ride - Riz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Bro riz....

Sorry to hear that ur beloved is falling sick. I have seen ur car before. I work nearby your office,the computer company few hundred meters away from your office, :)

I noticed that your speedo is very different. What specs is it? import punya?

at only 120K km, i dont think it's anything very bad for your gearbox. Probably fluids. Which mech do you go to in penang? is that m-power along jelutong expressway?
Mine had the same issues, but was already at 170k+ km. thats why converted to stick shift :) my ori 'box was slipping from first to 2nd gear.

snchin;682199 said:
Bro riz....

Sorry to hear that ur beloved is falling sick. I have seen ur car before. I work nearby your office,the computer company few hundred meters away from your office, :)

I noticed that your speedo is very different. What specs is it? import punya?

at only 120K km, i dont think it's anything very bad for your gearbox. Probably fluids. Which mech do you go to in penang? is that m-power along jelutong expressway?
Mine had the same issues, but was already at 170k+ km. thats why converted to stick shift :) my ori 'box was slipping from first to 2nd gear.

Hai bro SNChin,
I think I know which company ur referring to..heh..he..and I'm with the Solid State Drive company..should meet up sometimes and have some small TT..we have our friend Aidil who is working few hundred meters from our FIZ as well..inbox me when u r free for TT
Yes bro..I can't sleep for few days already since sending my beloved on Wednesday. Meeting my beloved UDM to check it out yesterday..will provide some findings..sob..sob
The speedo is Japan Spec..got it when I converted my engine to 2 litre.
I usually go to my mechanic in Kulim, 30 minutes drive from Penang, my personal opinion he is quite expert and the workshop is quite organize..

Riz;682682 said:
Hai bro SNChin,
I think I know which company ur referring to..heh..he..and I'm with the Solid State Drive company..should meet up sometimes and have some small TT..we have our friend Aidil who is working few hundred meters from our FIZ as well..inbox me when u r free for TT
Yes bro..I can't sleep for few days already since sending my beloved on Wednesday. Meeting my beloved UDM to check it out yesterday..will provide some findings..sob..sob
The speedo is Japan Spec..got it when I converted my engine to 2 litre.
I usually go to my mechanic in Kulim, 30 minutes drive from Penang, my personal opinion he is quite expert and the workshop is quite organize..

Definitely should meet up, but only after my car is ready. I'm at a nearby FPGA company. Cheers.

Guys,
Update on the yellow light issue..
Visiting my beloved and were admitted in a one bed ward..miss her so much..(her?..)
22102011185-1.jpg

Talked to my mechanic:
(1) Oil level checked = ok
(2) Speed sensors checked = ok
(3) Gear box oil filter = ok
(4) Solenoid valve = ok
After all the service and check, assemble back everything, but the yellow light still appearing.
Do not manage to snap pictures of the servicing done on the GB since I'm working on the day of operation being performed.
Proceed to diagnose and the gadget pointing to the ECU..
I asked him how he know it is the ECU..he told me.."come I show U"..
22102011183.jpg

Open it up
22102011187.jpg

I didn't bring my camera along thus using my phone camera, there is a burn mak on the PCB right on one of the e-cap..
Some shot on the inner cover..there is a burn mark..refer to the one I mark with red square box..
BURN.jpg

The serial number of the ECU
22102011191.jpg

The location where the ECU sit
22102011182.jpg

Male connector on the ECU
22102011184.jpg

Female connector
22102011190.jpg

I'm quite shock with the findings..waiting for the parts coming on Monday..
Sifus..any comment with the findings, do you think it is valid..??

bro this thing happens....lagi2 benda tu dudk kt luar...anythng could happen air ujan lar selalu penyebabnye....my fren oso kene last time ....go to chop shop n replace now ok....how ever ur mech had to pastikan ape puncanya coz wont be next time......any feedback plz share...

hhmmm... i wonder why this kinda things happen ... hopefully everything back to normal bro ..

Petrus;683092 said:
hhmmm... i wonder why this kinda things happen ... hopefully everything back to normal bro ..

Bro Petrus,
Thanks..taken my car yesterday after work..
I'm being given 1 month warranty..result better gear response and lighter gear change probably as a result of the servicing of the internal parts..
No more yellow lights..hope it will last for a very2 long time..heh..he

Riz;683406 said:
Bro Petrus,
Thanks..taken my car yesterday after work..
I'm being given 1 month warranty..result better gear response and lighter gear change probably as a result of the servicing of the internal parts..
No more yellow lights..hope it will last for a very2 long time..heh..he

good to hear that.....how much it cost bro??

yat325;683419 said:
good to hear that.....how much it cost bro??

Bro Yat..
It cost me RM1550..
RM1200 for the ECU
RM350 for others such as serviving the solenoid valve & other servicing, wiring check & etc..:burnout:

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha...& Happy Holiday..Drive Safely..
29102011196.jpg

Regards

Top Bottom