My ride - Riz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iylia H;662569 said:
nice ac, boleh gang lah hahaha... thought you wanted a BBS before?

Yes Iylia H,
Searching around for BBS and found this beautiful AC with a good offer..grab this first..can't wait..very itchy:eek:..my old 16" rims need to go..:burnout:

JFT63;662570 said:
He has found his twin bro...

ya la since ezzo currently searching for the ac rim haha..might as well mod the car together la like a twin brother. cheers for nice car bro.

Apiz;662812 said:
ya la since ezzo currently searching for the ac rim haha..might as well mod the car together la like a twin brother. cheers for nice car bro.

Apiz,
Heh..he..he..maybe one fine day me and ezzo will meet up..twins la katakan..
You have a nice car too bro..mine is nothing compares to you bro..

Riz;662866 said:
Apiz,
Heh..he..he..maybe one fine day me and ezzo will meet up..twins la katakan..
You have a nice car too bro..mine is nothing compares to you bro..

haha no la your car is clean and nice ...mine a little bit dirty and the need repaint and some other stuff need to be done...keep posting picture of your ride dude

now just need the racun pick one make up kereta or perfomance. LOL!!

Bro Riz,

The camera doesn't do the car justice. I've seen the car in person a few times, and it is indeed well kept with tasteful mods.

Sorry that I'm taking my time fixing your OBC, hope everything turn out well.

Cheers

aidilj;662928 said:
Bro Riz,

The camera doesn't do the car justice. I've seen the car in person a few times, and it is indeed well kept with tasteful mods.

Sorry that I'm taking my time fixing your OBC, hope everything turn out well.

Cheers

Hey Aidil my man..,
This pics were snap on my way to the parking lot using my blackberry just right after work ..am sorry the picture is a bit blurr...didn't bring my camera along la my man...:eek:the world seems to be beautiful when I look at this baby eventough my work load is heavy:love:..it really give me a peace of mind after whole day looking at my boss face..heh..he:banghead:
No problem man..take your time..I leave it to the hand of expert..I think you should post in here some of the progress on what have you done to the OBC using your magic hand..:adore:
Cheers Aidil..

Apiz;662812 said:

we r establishing maroon e36 racing team maaa..... come be our sponsor n i will write your name big on the doors haha

ezzo369;663047 said:
we r establishing maroon e36 racing team maaa..... come be our sponsor n i will write your name big on the doors haha

ezzo..
"maroon e36 racing team"..harg..ha..ha..i like it..but mine doesn't deserve to race la..maybe need the twin pipe first kot..heh..he:deal:

Top Bottom