new here with my ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
99_1_b.JPG

20_1_b.JPG

Wah! You under what scholarship?? Manyak wang to buy cars ah. I also wanna apply ler.keke Or is it FAMA(father mother) "loan"? :D

FAMA Indeed man , FAMA indeed! hahaha

the merc, paid by myself one la... bimmer, fama sponsored:p

Lucky dude. :lol: I wished last time I can enjoy like that. Pakei bas je.Keke :D Congrats on your new car! Make sure Fri and Sat nite must go out wor. :yes!:

You should convert your W124 to masterpiece exterior and interior . Nice horse dude !!

igeek,

i am not intending to do any upgrade to the merc, having a second car is already pretty taxing and for a car of 900 pounds, i think will just leave it as it is, after all, i like my car stock standard. i have no complains about the merc, six potter sounds sweet and changes smoothly with the 4 speeder. ride is good and the leather seats is in great conditions! haha. beside the minor blemishes from the exterior, i ll say is a good buy for little money

used to have a very classy 1972 w115 220 in midnight blue. but sold it a senior lecturer in CENFAD before i left for UK

probably can see it near ampang area.

johnny ooi,

yeah, i like the CI too, it has a very clean and sleek design:p if coupled with the m technic body kit and 18inch MV, that will looks even better.

by the way, i just live out side BMW garage of manchester! hahah.. seen some really nice cars inside lately, there is a alpina 6 series and x5 in display in the showroom and others like the new 3 series estate

Top Bottom