My ride - Riz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yes, thats the way to go man..dah termakan racun dia nie...hehe..dont forget to post some pics when its done yea

Hi all, after few months this is the latest update of my E36.
Manage to get several M3 bodykit that I've being dream off before...

1maylabourday089-1.jpg

1maylabourday077-1.jpg

1maylabourday081.jpg

1maylabourday079-1.jpg

Many parts have being change so far and it is getting better and better. Most of the repairs done in this few months:
- Change new brake pads (Texstar) + sensor
- Rear arm bush
- Upper arm bush
- Power steering pressure pipe
- Angular contact bearings
- New battery Yuasa (DIN66)
- Air-con service
- M3 bodykit (as pictures)
- Steering tie rod
- Ball joints both front

Bodykit next in the lists:
- M3 side mirrors
- M3 spoilers
- BBS rims

Enjoy guys..regards

The car look much better now. Good mod in the list. Don forget the facelift kidney grill too.

Looking good on the mods Riz, let me know when letting go of the 16" rims.. might be interested, Cheers

initialM;632697 said:
The car look much better now. Good mod in the list. Don forget the facelift kidney grill too.

Thanks bro..yes the facelift kidney grill coming...

tombstone;632709 said:
as well as the m3 side skirts....plus the rear spoiler :D

Looking forward bro..thanks for the kind input..:top:

aidilj;632714 said:
Looking good on the mods Riz, let me know when letting go of the 16" rims.. might be interested, Cheers
Hey Aidil my man..thanks bro.
Following up on your CarPC project...superb man..shall meet sometimes lets invite McFir too..heh..he

mind sharing how much u got the m3 kits and the paint job done? My friend in Penang looking for a place to do the paint for his E36 also. You can PM me. Thanks!

this is handsome bro... can't wait for the BBS to add to its handsomeness

Ade;632762 said:
mind sharing how much u got the m3 kits and the paint job done? My friend in Penang looking for a place to do the paint for his E36 also. You can PM me. Thanks!

Bro Ade you got PM

Iylia H;632850 said:
this is handsome bro... can't wait for the BBS to add to its handsomeness

Iylia H, thanks man. I can't wait too...still searching

h1sham9;632744 said:
Very nice and lookin good! Any mods or improvement to the interiors?

Hi h1sham9....No mod as at today and only maintaining the interiors (standards). However, I badly need to change the C pillar cover, Let me know if you have come across with the covers for sale. I've being looking for but only come across with those with broken pins/clips.

I was read somewhere in the forum that u not need to replace the whole pillar if the clips is broken. Do a check.

Latest update on my E36..as per part of my wishlist..bought an AC rims from good friend..love it..:rock::love:
IMG00225-20110720-1901.jpg

IMG00224-20110720-1859.jpg

Top Bottom