My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
seen this car, been riding into it many times and what i can say is.... MARVELOUS!

How about this one? :4:

Blade001.jpg

Or this one?

AlpinaB1260l.jpg

Yup that Alpina 7 is what Im talking about.. That black one just doesn't have the classy feel..

bad saw your car on 15/11/10 petang nice rim me beside u E32 (2299) on the way to subang perdana .
And Yazmeen your working at subang perdana always see you car there nice both of u .

Ah it was you.. I beamed my headlights after you waved. Nice E32 bro.. Next time we should go for a cuppa.. Thats my normal route to go home to KD..

bmw7833;584915 said:
How about this one? :4:

Blade001.jpg

Will this pattern of tailpipes suit with my ACS kit? :D

badrul880;585028 said:
Yup looking for it dah..

Jumpa? Haki trade only left broken bumpers lah

m.azharm5;585035 said:
bad saw your car on 15/11/10 petang nice rim me beside u E32 (2299) on the way to subang perdana .
And Yazmeen your working at subang perdana always see you car there nice both of u .

Bro, if u come across again PM me ok..we'll go to old town for coffee... :)

Bella might be for sale if the offer is right since I will be embarking my "Once in a lifetime project" soon. Planning to built our dream crib in KD and this will cost me my arms, legs and I think both of my testicles and it still wont be enough to pledge to the bank..

badrul880;601485 said:
Bella might be for sale if the offer is right since I will be embarking my "Once in a lifetime project" soon. Planning to built our dream crib in KD and this will cost me my arms, legs and I think both of my testicles and it still wont be enough to pledge to the bank..

Wei....jgn tonggeng Bad. Don't sell...it is a masterpiece....if you sell....I dont want to fren u anymore

sell the other houses, shoplots, and other beemers...but not this bella lah

Ko memang tak bertonggengjawab la mau jual. Go become part time gigolo la

badrul880;601485 said:

my cousin bro is in the market for one ...do PM me ya asking price for this baby :)

Top Bottom