My E38 called Bellaaa..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
PB130390.jpg

badrul880;581407 said:
Boleh tukar suka sama suka ngan 850i E31 ehhehe..:listen:

If wa ada itu keta conpem xjual punyer. Lu jual ini E38 baru bole beli itu 850 lar:wink:

initialM;581445 said:
If wa ada itu keta conpem xjual punyer. Lu jual ini E38 baru bole beli itu 850 lar:wink:

Mana la nak carik sebijik?? Beli half cut depan blakang n kasi sambung kot.. Pastu simpan kat garage je..

Bro, how's the ride with your combination of H&Rs + Titans?

My fronts are running on Titans but rear is still the ori (waiting for it to go bust before i visit Richard again :)). All round lifted with ori springs. I was thinking of dropping my height using H&Rs but dunno how the ride's gonna be like....next round TT, you take me for taxi ride boley ka :)?

bimmerholic;581462 said:
Bro, how's the ride with your combination of H&Rs + Titans?

My fronts are running on Titans but rear is still the ori (waiting for it to go bust before i visit Richard again :)). All round lifted with ori springs. I was thinking of dropping my height using H&Rs but dunno how the ride's gonna be like....next round TT, you take me for taxi ride boley ka :)?

Too me its ok la not too harsh but just nicce.. The H&R makes the car more planted but now i got to lower the back as its a little on the higher side compare to the front.. Ypu can try la next TT.. No problem..

Oh the receptionist is in a good mood today eh.. Normally she will say, Hi Welcome and Kiss mah arse...

Awesome thread Badrul! Nice to see how the car has transformed. Wow, Alpina!! :top: Loving those rims... Can't wait to see the end result...

End result would be some authentic emblems and decals for the exterior and some interior enhancements like the Alpina carpet and original steering if I can find them..

Wei...itu secluded spot up the hills on the pic mana boss? Itu you punya secret hideout SPA ka????

Again, I dont like the rims one bit...pls remove it.....hahahahahaahaha

that must have been the secluded place he went with the original Bella, every day after school :D

Top Bottom